[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actual GoT spoilers for the end on season: No Dorne until Episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Actual GoT spoilers for the end on season:
No Dorne until Episode 10.

A battle at Riverrun. Blackfish is presumed dead. Brienne just about escapes.

Tommen jumps from a window and dies.

Jon doesn't kill Ramsay straight away, he begins to beat him mercilessly until Sansa shows up and he's put in a cell(?) or something. He's later mauled by dogs in Episode 10. Unknown whether it's his hounds or Ghost that does it.

Cersei uses wildfire to burn the Sept. Many people die, including several Tyrells. It's a "Red Wedding-style" event.

Tormund kills Smalljon Umber. Just before, Umber is egging on his army by shouting 'Who owns the North?!'.

Unsure what happens to Wun Wun. One of the leaks says he gets an arrow to the eye and dies when he storms into Winterfell with Jon, the other said he survives.

Ian McShane plays the Hound's mentor. He and the rest of their group are killed by the Brotherhood without Banners. The Hound takes his revenge out on the BwB.

Rickon dies by Ramsay's arrows. He lets him run to Jon but he fires one that hits him. He dies in Jon's arms.

Jon becomes King in the North. The Mormonts(?) say they don't care that he's a bastard.

In Episode 10, we see Lyanna and a baby in the Tower of Joy. She whispers something we don't hear. It then cuts to Jon.

No Cleganebowl this season.

The Mountain kills Septa Unella.
>>
Everyone has to read.
>>
>>70766199
What about our favorite Mother of Burgers?
>>
>>70766199
>A battle at Riverrun. Blackfish is presumed dead.
Wrong, no battle, he's literally the only one who fights, and we don't even see his death.
>Ian McShane plays the Hound's mentor. He and the rest of their group are killed by the Brotherhood without Banners. The Hound takes his revenge out on the BwB.
Kinda wrong, they were rogue from BnB. Hound later joins them on their journey north.
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella.
I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS.
>>
>>70768272
Masters storm the city, she gets back just in time to burn them all with dragons.
>>
>>70768399
>BnB
lol
>>
>>70766199
Looking forward to the rest of the season if this is true.

Does the High Sparrow die in the wildfire thing?
>>
>>70766199
>Tormund kills Smalljon Umber.

Fuck I liked that cunt.
>>
>>70769462

>Liking anyone in ASOIAF
It's like you've not learned yet
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.