[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My boyfriend was murdered >To get revenge, I'll murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (157 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157 KB, 250x375
>My boyfriend was murdered
>To get revenge, I'll murder his brother and nephew
>>
File: Ellaria_Sand.jpg (41 KB, 300x462) Image search: [Google]
Ellaria_Sand.jpg
41 KB, 300x462
>“A start?” said Ellaria Sand, incredulous. “Gods forbid. I would it were a finish. Tywin Lannister is dead. So are Robert Baratheon, Amory Lorch, and now Gregor Clegane, all those who had a hand in murdering Elia and her children. Even Joffrey, who was not yet born when Elia died. I saw the boy perish with mine own eyes, clawing at his throat as he tried to draw a breath. Who else is there to kill? Do Myrcella and Tommen need to die so the shades of Rhaenys and Aegon can be at rest? Where does it end?”

>“Oberyn wanted vengeance for Elia. Now the three of you want vengeance for him. I have four daughters, I remind you. Your sisters. My Elia is fourteen, almost a woman. Obella is twelve, on the brink of maiden-hood. They worship you, as Dorea and Loreza worship them. If you should die, must El and Obella seek vengeance for you, then Dorea and Loree for them? Is that how it goes, round and round forever? I ask again, where does it end?” Ellaria Sand laid her hand on the Mountain’s head. “I saw your father die. Here is his killer. Can I take a skull to bed with me, to give me comfort in the night? Will it make me laugh, write me songs, care for me when I am old and sick?”
>>
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>70759620
You should watch John Wick.
>>
>>70759620
she is sex
>>
File: bookvsshow.jpg (44 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
bookvsshow.jpg
44 KB, 600x403
>>
>>70759708
>>70759876
it was all worth it for snek tits
>>
>>70759753
John Wick's motivation makes sense though. Wife dies and leaves him a puppy, Russians kill puppy, John kills Russians.
>>
>>70759954
I think Jon Wick kind of knew who/whose mobs they were.

give away was they were russian and maybe they were the only cykas on the block operating in the place

So obviously he gets pissed his past which he left behind came back. that, and the emotional shitpool he's in.
>>
BAD POOOSY tho!
>>
>>70759620
That's how many women think. If you take something from me, then you won't have it either.
>>
File: 1461620094304.png (265 KB, 1022x569) Image search: [Google]
1461620094304.png
265 KB, 1022x569
>>70759876
>>
>>70759620
Tbh he wasn't even murdered and she's fully aware he consented to fighting the Mountain.. It's even more irrational than you made it seem
>>
File: dorne aint free.png (36 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
dorne aint free.png
36 KB, 853x543
>>70759620
>>70759708
books ebin hard to read :DD bink fat benis :DD
>>
>>70759620
God, I hate this actress. She plays all the really stupid bitchy roles.
>>
not to mention their brilliant plan of killing Myrcella when the boat was 100 feet off the dock. Although I guess it was brilliant because it worked perfectly. And Jaime decided to sail all the way back to King's landing.

The show rivals Walking Dead now in terms of how arbitrary and illogical all the plot developments and character motivations are. It's just cock jokes and surprise stabbings with the occasional dragon roar to close out an episode
>>
>>70759876
So let me get this hetero, they merged Arianne's and Ellaria's character into one to they didn't have to hire another actress and confuse normies?
Jesus Christ.

She's a SAND. A bastard. Even in Dorne she has no claim to rule. Just introduce a new character, paint her as evil in 2 scenes and there you go at least it would have made more sense than have Ellaria go insane.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.