[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rotten tomatoes >reliable DUDE IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (47 KB, 709x317) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
47 KB, 709x317
>rotten tomatoes
>reliable
DUDE IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE BAD THAT'S WHY IT'S GOOD LMAO
>>
refer to the new /tv/ manual
>100% - Everybody thought it was good, came out at right time but years later appears average
>70-99% - Very pleb friendly flick with the odd patrician speaking up stating its the same old shit they've seen before
>40-69% - Genuine mixed opinions. Either a Marmite film or just a pleb friendly flick with too many gimmicks
>20%-39% - Niche Masterpiece hated by the plebs because of low intellect. Years later becomes recognised for its accolades
>0-19% - dogshit
>>
>>70668638
>the cat in the hat
>shit
>>
RedditTomaotoes just shows if a critic liked it. The score is 6.1/10
>>
>>70668638
You heard it here first, all the bad superhero movies are fucking masterpieces and we're all you stupid to see.
>>
>>70669385
>and we're all you stupid to see.
evidently.
>>
>trusting a Disney """"""critic"""""" website to tell you your opinion

Marvelshits just mad that Civil Bore failed in every possible way. No one likes it, it's a financial sinkhole and I'm awaiting the news that everyone at Marvel Studios is fleeing like rats from a sinking ship, and they had to ride on the coattails of Batman vs Superman(the directors even admit as much), a far superior movie in every single way.

Sold better than every Marvel movie, is more intelligent, and Snyder can smack the shit out of any nerd at Marvel who dares to say he's a bad director.
>>
>>70668593
>6.2/10

A little bit too high, but not too far off. Learn how to use RT you fucking idiot.
>>
>>70668638
I believe you Uwe
>>
File: ryry fave.jpg (98 KB, 594x695) Image search: [Google]
ryry fave.jpg
98 KB, 594x695
i knew it would get an 80+ score
>>
>>70668593
I don't think you know how Rotten Tomatoes works.
>>
>>70668593

Nobody cares for game adaptation movies apart gamers themselves this shit is 20 year old, you will never learn!

>tomb rider
>dungeons and dragons
>Mario brothers
>Mortal combat
>Angry birds

>>>ALL SHIT<<<
>>
>hating on sharkino

capeshit fan detected.
>>
>>70670427
>combat

Kill yourself
>>
>>70668593
Are you a DCuck or a Warcraft shill?
>>
>>70669696
I'm sorry BvS underperforming, man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.