[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this considered the best episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: breaking_bad-ozymandias.jpg (23 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
breaking_bad-ozymandias.jpg
23 KB, 600x300
Why is this considered the best episode?
>>
>>62904116
extremely slow burn to the last cliffhanger at the height of its hype.
>>
>>62904116
It's garbage, the idea of cutting the end of an episode in between a small firefight like that is the most insulting lazy writing I've seen in a while. The whole show is pretty much trash but this was especially bad. Gotta love to

>HANK'S DEAD WE HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW
>W-what happened
>THERE'S NO TIME
>Walt we literally have all the time in the world what happened
>JUST NO TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME
>MY DAD JUST ATTACKED MY MOM EVEN THOUGH MY MOM GRABBED THE KNIFE AND CAME AT HIM

If you think this is good just quit giving your opinion for anything.
>>
>>62904116
It paid off a lot of major shit that had been building up over the course of the series and it was very well directed. I wouldn't personally call it the best episode though. Grilled, Four Days Out, Over, Full Measures, Face Off, Gliding Over All and Granite State are all as good or better IMO.
>>
these occasional threads remind me how glad I am that this show is over and gone and I don't have to listen to people talk about it constantly anymore.

the level over overvalidation and retarded hype in the last season was disgusting
>>
>>62904226
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>62904226
remember the color coded outfits to predict the plot infographs?

reddanons are beyond retarded.
>>
The official patrician episodes are as follows:

The one with the meth heads and Jesse getting captured by them.

The one where they rob the train.

The one where they cook a shitload of meth in like three days out in the middle of the desert in the RV.
>>
>>62904194
You're trash, this show is trash, and that scene was especially trash. Kill yourself.
>>
>>62904262
ITS ALL ABOUT THE WEIGHT YO

Fucking best episode
>>
>>62904181
>HANK'S DEAD WE HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW
>W-what happened
>THERE'S NO TIME
>Walt we literally have all the time in the world what happened
>JUST NO TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

Two federal agents had just been murdered and their disappearance would have been noted extremely quickly. Marie would obviously told the DEA about Walt as soon as she realised Hank was missing. Walt would have had the cops knocking down his door within the hour if he hadn't left when he did.
>>
>>62904329
>muh Marie would have known

Except she literally wouldn't have for hours. She'd of believed he was doing important shit with Walt for at least a few hours. Walt literally had no reason he couldn't just say "a bunch of guys came out of nowhere and killed Hank I tried but I couldn't save him now either come with me or stay here and explain everything you did to the cops" that's the reality of the situation but for the sake of drama they needed to make Walt into an idiot and not say anything.

Also
>Walt paid for Hank's treatment
>Hank doesn't for even a second think about this and say to himself maybe it's not worth it to go after this retired, dying, cancer ridden old man who literally saved Hank's life
>no no no I'll just go ahead with super cop
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.