[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw Spectre, is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I just saw Spectre, is it any good?
>>
You're supossed to say "it's shite" on /tv/
>>
>>62902810
To be fair, the movie is completely illogical.

Waltz spends 40 fucking years turning Craigs life into hell by killing 3 measly people. Then, just a few hours before his masterplan takes off (the plan he worked on for decades) he decides to focus on torturing and baiting Craig instead of seeing his plan come to fruition.

You build an entire terror network from scratch, are about to take over the world but at the most important stage focus on the boy who pissed you off when you were little. That was just so fucking retarded its not even funny.
>>
>>62902708
/tv/ summed up in 1 post.
>>
>>62902708
It was pretty bad desu family
>>
>>62902841
Silva did the same thing last movie and i can't hear you complaining.
It's the same.
>Silva: goosebumps for M
>Blofeld: goosebumps for James Bond
>>
>Just saw a film
>Asks for other peoples' opinions

nigga what?
>>
>>62902885
What? Silvas goal was to kill M. He didnt plan to take over the world. He didnt have some masterplan to create a NWO. He had his own terror network to fund himself, no do anything special apart from killing M.

A completely different situation. Blofeld wants to control the world and creates a terror network to do so. Silva wants to kill M and creates a terror network to have the necessary funds and manpower.
>>
>>62902856
this desu
>>
>>62902890
>having opinions
go back to reddit
>>
>>62902708
This is the first time my sides have every went anywhere without me.
>>
It was really great, but it seems like they couldn't decide between "life long friend and brother that betrays you" and "arch-villain that is the core of all your problems" and just decided to do both without putting any effort into the backstory at all.

That was the most implausible part for me. He can't BOTH be your long lost dead adopted brother and the villain you've been thwarting for the past 3 movies behind the scenes. Without the proper build up it just comes across as contrived.

Other than that I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>62902890
>hes new
>>
> It was smee
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: All Ya Pain.jpg (364 KB, 970x724) Image search: [Google]
All Ya Pain.jpg
364 KB, 970x724
Why was Blofeld's authorship career relevant to the plot again?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.