[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So literally everything that's been "leaked"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 0778909.jpg (60 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
0778909.jpg
60 KB, 768x433
So literally everything that's been "leaked" or reported about the Rogue One reshoots is complete bullshit. Can someone explain to me why movie industry """""journalists""""" are allowed to keep their jobs?

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/03/rogue-one-reshoots
>>
Choice quotes

>reshoots were scheduled for the film before even a single scene was shot. It’s standard practice now for large-scale films to build in additional weeks of shooting so filmmakers can tweak a movie after the first assembly cut.

>“The changes have everything to do with clarity and character development and all take place [as inserts] within scenes we’ve already shot,” said one source on the project.

>In other words, the changes involve more intimate moments – not redoing entire battle sequences or plot lines. “It’s a lot of talking in cockpits,” as one insider described the new footage.

>The rumor that almost half the movie is being reshot elicits both laughter and groans from those closest to the film. While it might seem like spin-control from those working on the film, their logic bears out: “If we were rewriting the movie and reshooting 40 percent of movie, we would not be finishing in August,” a source on the production says. “People really would be panicking – and changing the release date.”

>The length of the reshoots adds up because it involves separate contributions from many different actors. Rogue One is an ensemble story with seven major characters,

>Fears that the heavy-duty war movie is being watered down into a lighthearted caper are unfounded, according to what EW has learned.

>Rumors that Disney executives have forced the changes to make the movie more family friendly are also false. According to EW’s sources, there have been no test screenings, and it’s unlikely there ever will be on a Star Wars film.

>The only two individuals outside of Lucasfilm who have seen Rogue One at this point are Disney CEO and Chairman Bob Iger and studio chief Alan Horn. One source close to the film said rather than feeling like Disney brass was meddling, the filmmakers were just happy the corporate bosses let them alter the schedule and make the changes they wanted.
>>
Too bad /tv/ already made up their mind and will see exactly what they want to see.
>>
>>70427504
nobody cares about this shitty flick, dude
>>
>>70427504
>"""""journalists"""""

stupid scientologist quote poster

cant you realize how dumb """"""""this""""""" looks
>>
>>70428182
>you're a """"scientologist""" if you use lots of quotes
>>
>>70428182
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
WARNING WARNING
>>
>>70428248

>journalism is damage control
>the "buzz" i'm getting on social media from my "insider" "sources" is news

kys
>>
>>70428238
>>70428239

OP was vehemently defending scientology against louis theroux in a thread a couple weeks back, like really indoctrinated and intense

the quote thing is fucking stupid
>>
>>70427504
>Legos are whiter than actual cast

whew
>>
>>70428333

lol the quote thing is a meme you newfilth dip. I haven't even seen that Louis doc and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>70428409
>newfilth

the opposite in fact, it's just getting more annoying as increasing numbers of you memers are adopting it I guess

but please """"go on""""
>>
File: 4537.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
4537.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>70428182
>>70428333
>>70428460
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.