[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So uh yeah , i honestly don't feel like peeking around and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: self homicide guys.jpg (3 MB, 1667x988) Image search: [Google]
self homicide guys.jpg
3 MB, 1667x988
So uh yeah , i honestly don't feel like peeking around and such so honestly I'm relying on you /tv/ , I has a few questions
>will Bohemian rhapsody actually be featured in the movie or are they just teasing with the whole good song but we'll put crap rap in the movie faggotry.
>And will the Joker be with em or against em , honestly i quite like the joker so i'd hate to see him the target.
so /tv/ please assist
or just do the normal and call me a faggot and bring up older facts that don't relate , i honestly love that shit too.
>>
>>70258663

>>will Bohemian rhapsody actually be featured in the movie or are they just teasing with the whole good song but we'll put crap rap in the movie faggotry.

They said the tone of the 2nd trailer doesn't match the movie, BH was just done to get people interested, no idea what soundtrack will be used

>And will the Joker be with em or against em

Rumored to be only seen in flashbacks, he's not in any present day scenes with Taskforce X, even in the trailers they don't show him interact with anyone outside of Harley.
>>
>>70258663
Joker will be a flashback.
>>
>>70258761
Well i assumed the first to be quite that answer , and as far as the Joker , thank fuck.
Despite how much i love the Joker , this is a perfect balance of {have him in the movie but don't ruin him (hopefully)}
I am quite pleased , you have done me a great justice /tv/
now lets just hope they keep the shitty rap stuff out and keep the rock that fits much better
>>
HOL UP
What happens if DC outfun Marvel?
>>
File: meme_18.jpg (38 KB, 700x512) Image search: [Google]
meme_18.jpg
38 KB, 700x512
>>70259196
Then it'll be 1 DC
uhhhhhhh
the rest Marvel i suppose
>>
>>70258663
recent leak suggests that the joker is the antagonist of the 3rd act. he steals enchantress' powers and goes on a rampage
>>
>>70258663
>Queen
>Good music

Pick one, you enormous pleb.
>>
File: 1449160781737.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1449160781737.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>>70259287
>tfw all out quip war
>>
File: fredddddyyyyy mercuryyyyyyyyyy.jpg (9 KB, 236x207) Image search: [Google]
fredddddyyyyy mercuryyyyyyyyyy.jpg
9 KB, 236x207
>>70259347
>Queen
>almost every song
I'm sorry i offended your precious rap cancer
>>
>liking Queen in 2016
Jump off a cliff you anti-art faggot.
>>
File: 1434897274874.jpg (140 KB, 1060x816) Image search: [Google]
1434897274874.jpg
140 KB, 1060x816
>>70259347
If you don't like Queen, I'm sorry to inform you that you're the pleb and always have been.
>>
>>70259347
hi /mu/
>>
>>70261596
>automatically assuming all rap is shit
>using "rap/crap" unironically
>considering bohemian rhapsody's inclusion in a movie to be a dealbreaker
>posting demotivationals

jesus fuck, underage
>>
>>70261725
The first phase of their career was objectively great, but then everything went to shit when they went from being a prog rock band into le ebin flamboyant opera
>>
>>70261778
>defends talking niggers
are you retarded?
>>
This movie going to bomb so fucking hard
>>
>>70261946
>generalizes an entire genre as "talking niggers"

Let me guess, you think all rap/hiphop is gangster thugs talking about bitches and hoes.

Or, even better, you think the only rapper with merit is Eminem. Please tell me you think this.
>>
>>70261977
Actually, Suicide Squad has the most hype bhehind it of any big summer block buster.
>>
>>70262135
'no'
>>
>>70262151
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/05/29/exclusive-suicide-squad-twitter-social-media/85122044/
>>
>>70261596
>>70261725
GB2R
>>
>>70258663
I'm honestly sick of this movie.

Leto antics plus them showing the same fucking old first trailer with literally every new movie release over the past year.

There has to be something at the top of Warner Bros who hates someone at the top of DC and is deliberately ruining the marketing.
>>
File: rap is a rare kinda gay.jpg (84 KB, 525x320) Image search: [Google]
rap is a rare kinda gay.jpg
84 KB, 525x320
>>70261778
All rap turned bad after it was made a fad , a bad one at that , literally if i had to be a part of this youth i would hang myself , I mean , how in the god damned fuck did living in the ghetto and being from the streets become a good thing. Perhaps i just have some rose goggles on but fuck me! if i ever become a new aged faggot please just shoot me and throw my body in the vault of eternal summer for all the feels yet to come in the passing eternity PLEASE.
>>
>>70258761
>>70258804
Aww that sucks. Who is the suicide squad team hunting then if its not joker?
Thats what I assumed that they were going to get him
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.