[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Captain America and his team go on an unsactioned mission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Tony Stark.jpg (80 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Tony Stark.jpg
80 KB, 480x640
>Captain America and his team go on an unsactioned mission on foreign soil based on evidence deemed circumstancial, because they believe it's the right thing to do and red tapping would only slow them down.
>Get arrested by Iron Man and thrown into a supermax that violates all of their constitutional rights.

>Iron Man and his team go on an unsactioned mission on foreign soil based on evidence deemed circumstancial, because they believe it's the right thing to do and red tapping would only slow them down.
>Faces no legal repercussions.

Iron Man? More like Iron Hypocrite.
>>
>>70191595
He realized he was wrong.
>>
>>70191595
His hypocrisy is inversely proportional to his height.
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
>>70191595
>I accidentally inconsistencies again

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
>>70191595
The movie was garbage.
>>
>>70191661
King Matumba also went on foreign soil trying to track down an innocent man to kill him. He's not in jail because he dindunuffin
>>
>>70191595
Is this the most reddit discussion subject?
>>
File: spotswood1.jpg (19 KB, 307x292) Image search: [Google]
spotswood1.jpg
19 KB, 307x292
Let me explain to you the kind of man Gary is. He's a man who knows that when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put that cock right in his mouth.
>>
>>70191696

op not whining about adaptation or faith. did you come up with all that bullshit yourself, then?
>>
File: Krim meme.png (1 MB, 854x960) Image search: [Google]
Krim meme.png
1 MB, 854x960
>>70191696
>>
File: 035132131.jpg (7 KB, 400x194) Image search: [Google]
035132131.jpg
7 KB, 400x194
>>70191727
No, it's because he has pic related.
>>
>>70192094
>I cant read
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.