[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"All those comments - 'You're ruining my childhood!'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: NEjIDcNlEEbWnl_1_b.jpg (27 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEjIDcNlEEbWnl_1_b.jpg
27 KB, 600x316
"All those comments - 'You're ruining my childhood!' I mean, really...Four women doing any movie on earth will destroy your childhood? I have a visual of those people not having a [my husband] Ben, not having friends, so they're just sitting there and spewing hate into this fake world of the internet. I just hope they find a friend."
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>70189189
JUST
>>
>>70189189
>Four women doing any movie on earth will destroy your childhood?

Not that I give a shit about this, but people where teased with a Ghostbusters 3 for years with the original cast having major, or major supporting roles. From what we've seen it's like Bridesmaids 2 with Ghosts. Not that Bridesmaids was a bad film, but it's not what the series was known for. By the same logic of "why does it matter if the 4 cast members are female" you can apply "why does it matter if they're male" or "why does it matter if they're called Ghostbuster's".

They could have done this as a new IP without having to try and cash in on nostalgia by having it share a title of a series it barely resembles.
>>
Ghostbusters was a shit franchise built around one good movie. The new ghostbusters is garbage, women cast or not.

The first movie only worked because of the casting. Ghostbusters isn't this amazing thing that has the same power on it's own.
>>
>>70189189
I'm pretty sure they made that black kid in the hospitals childhood just a little bit shittier than it was already
>>
>>70189189
its not just woman
my sister recently had me watch some spy movie by this hambeast when we had some time to kill
I recognize the same kind of abysmal humor in the new GB trailer
>huehuehue awkward
>recognizable
>huehuehue clumsy
there is no cleverness at all
i believe any kind of remake would have met resistance from the old school fans
but this is just a special brand of ass munchery that deserves to be recognized for the filth it is
>>
I hope Melissa McCarthy farts the ghost out and it's all "UUUUUGH"
>>
>>70190736
>Not knowing McCarthy is actually Slimer in human form
>>
>>70190788
So if she farts it out, is it "rectalplasm?"
>>
Dont go see the new ghost busters
>>
>>70190669
Statham is GOAT in that spy movie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.