[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hobbit was 6 times better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 487579.jpg (192 KB, 1100x451) Image search: [Google]
487579.jpg
192 KB, 1100x451
The Hobbit was 6 times better.
>>
>>70032007
Than what? lotr the movie trilogy about walking for 3 straight fucking movies, fuck you this is the closest thing we gonna get to true fantasy you dickhead,

>Based Kadgar using arcane and fire magic
>Orcs fucking shit up
>Maybe even a a fucking archimonde cameo fuck that would be sweet.
>Warcraft lore is basically Warhammer the closest we gonna get to a Warhammer movie hey maybe we could even get a Starcraft movie that would be dope
>>
Just watched it he re in cuckmany. It was pretty damn good and about 10 times better than the hobbit was. Exited as fuck to see the inevitable double feature of arthas downfall
>>
>>70032129
>shits on LotR
>starts his greentext spouting with "based"

I wish I was born in 1998.
>>
This will be in the 7.99 bin in 2 years. lol
>>
>>70032159
This, though you better have a basic grasp of warcraft, the movie does not even attempt to explain who all those goddamn characters are.
I liked it more than the Hobbit but I can easily understand how one could think it's an incomprehensible mess if it's their first exposure to warcraft.
>>
>>70032007
Only 5.7 times better.
>>
>>70032129
>unironically defending WoW: the flick

yeah, you're retarded
>>
>>70032386
It explains it good enough if you ask me. Who really cares what this orc is called or that one. You know he is war chief so he is important and he is green old and has horns growing out of him so probably evil. The rest is fanservice
>>
>>70032007
Is this the power of the ps3, heh not bad
>>
>>70032469
>>70032386
To add:
the ending is pretty fucking retarded and doesn't make a whole lot of sense if you ask me. Never played wc1 so not sure how legit all that Garona business in the end is though anyway here is the scene Garona kills king wrynn after they fought together to close the portal and get surrounded the idea being that if Garona kills the King of the humans instead of the warchief she will be welcomed back in the horde and be able to negotiate peace that way. And for some reason it fucking works and even Gullane tells her good job and welcomes her to the Horde instead other the warchief being buttmad as fuck for her kill stealing and even helping the humans in the first place
>>
>>70032129
jesus christ. how old are you? you seem like a child.
>>
>>70032678
It looks a lot better and believable in 3d on the big screen
Also 3d effect was pulled off great. I don't like 3d usually because I can still see both images instead of the 3D effect in some scenes in most movies. Not the case here
>>
Looks good but why this was ever greenlit and made into a film seems strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBHL_-biMrQ

Should have happened 7 or 8 years earlier for many intrinsic reasons.
>>
>>70032129
someone is missing mummies milkies.
go to bed poofter
>>
>>70032698

in the game garona was more of a double agent. it was her mission to kill the king.

as a wowfag, not sure what to think about the change.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.