[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dhaenerys bests like 10 or so best of the Dothraki warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: burn.png (1007 KB, 1135x627) Image search: [Google]
burn.png
1007 KB, 1135x627
>Dhaenerys bests like 10 or so best of the Dothraki warriors

What the fuck? Are they scared of fire or something? Why were they acting like little bitches
>>
>>70020106

you try having a swordfight with a fire, genius.
>>
>>70020173
The least you could do is slap a bitch before trying to escape when it's clearly locked
>>
>>70020173

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is being stopped by a small fire Real Hahahaha Nigga Just jump over the first dropped brazier and stab the bitch Like Nigga if you're gonna die might as well kill the whore trying to kill you

Hell, if the writing wasn't so atrocious and one of these godly warriors could've jumped over the first fire; they could've just killed her before she started dropping more braziers. Even if you don't make the jump, you're not going to die instantaneously because your feat are burnt. Just keep running towards her and rip her throat out with your hands, the smug, vapid slut
>>
It was just redditor pandering.
>>
in the books it is clearly stated dany uses her magic to empower the fire
>>
File: 1330312791902.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1330312791902.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>70020399
I love you /got/
>>
>>70020467
>magic
Since when can she use magic? Why was this never shown in the show
>>
File: shit tv show.png (2 MB, 1685x944) Image search: [Google]
shit tv show.png
2 MB, 1685x944
>>70020173

This [picture related] is when the first brazier was dropped. Even if jumping through that kills you, just do it and kill her. Even just try to. What's the point in standing there like a pathetic bitch? If all 10 Dothraki said fuck it and jumped through, are you seriously implying all 10 would die just like that without laying a hand on the silly cunt?

Even if you are set on fire, keep running towards the cum dumpster. Where's she gonna go?
>>
>>70020698
>Virgin neckbeard explains how easy it is to attack someone while on fire
>>
>>70020760
No seriously. In that whole scene I kept thinking was there something in the books or in the past episodes I'm not remembering about Dothrakis being scared of fire? I'm still unsure
>>
>>70020698
retard too stupid to realize they could've literally just thrown one of their WWF championship belts at her head
>>
In other news Episode 5 ready

Here we go again lads
>>
>>70020556
nigga how the fuck u think she survived the fuckin FIRE
>>
>>70021008
Prepare yourself for more disappointment.
The white walkers are the only scary monsters left in this show and they can't even be bothered to fucking run
>>
Yes, this is what /tv/ needs, more woman hating threads

-4 str shitty lock
>>
>>70020106
yes
it's religious fear in front of magic

now the true question is:
why did they act with her like she's a normal person, since they know, from EP10S01 that she has magical powers?
THIS is what makes perfect no sense
>>
>>70020698
why's this nigga look like he about to dance
>>
File: face.png (670 KB, 1101x643) Image search: [Google]
face.png
670 KB, 1101x643
>"He didn't hurt my face, he needed my face, the face of Ned Stark's daughter. The rest of me however he did what whatever he wanted

Why does she keep acting like her face is so important. She's ugly as fuck
>>
>Dothraki Khals shit themselves over a knocked over brazier

How shit can this show get?
>>
>>70021194
More importantly why are they pretending the bedding is rape?
>>
Dothraki are scared by witch.
>>
>>70020399
You do realize that this is a bad show right? Why would something like that happen?
>>
>>70021402
I know right? Bitch you said yes at the altar, dont pretend you change yo mind
>>
>>70021366
Why didn't she just do this in the beginning to get out of the whole marriage with Drago
>>
>>70021464
Yeah. They're like overgrown children.
>>
>>70021464
What witch? There was no fucking magic she just knocked over a brazier.
>>
Chubby Sansa is hotter Sansa, I hope there's more rape scenes of her this season.
>>
>>70021971
No he means the other witch remember the one that killed drogo and their baby
>>
I could not stop laughing this whole scene as the Khals ran around screaming in terror and cowering in a pile.
>>
>>70022030
Sophie Turner is absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>70020399
>Hell, if the writing wasn't so atrocious and one of these godly warriors could've jumped over the first fire; they could've just killed her before she started dropping more braziers.

They should literally have killed her before she dropped the first one.

A bunch of trained mass murderers don't need more than a split second to act while fat little piggy emilia Clarke struggles pathetically to knock over a not-very heavy standing object
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.