[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it work as a film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x346
Would it work as a film?
>>
>>69962287
What would work as a film? Me slammin your mum from behind?
>>
>>69962287
This first one was better
>>
>>69962323
Banjo Kazooie
>8 hour length. Around 12 for 100%
>Small hub world
>Small worlds
>Few bosses

Banjo Tooie
>All your old moves carry over + tons of new moves
>12 hour length 20+ hours for 100%
>large hub world with lots of secrets
>large worlds that interconnect with one another
>a new transformation for every level
>addicting mini games
>fps sections
>multiplayer
>replay ability for bosses, mini games and fps sections
>good boss battles
>>
>>69962287
Only if you like watching a bear carry a bird cross country while he looks for a teleport pad.
>>
>>69962875
So it would be a kino
>>
>>69962944
The bear is Russia, the bird is US
>>
>>69962597

They're both great, don't get me wrong but:

The BT mini-games, multiplayer and fps sections are shite, most new moves are average at best including a couple that you only use once or twice and are there simply to lock out later content. Ledge holding is the only one I miss when playing BK. And everything else you mention bar the bosses is considered padding in most other circumstances.
You also forgot to mention:

>cinematic 10-15fps
>pointless Mumbo sections
>Stop N' Swop where
>terrible levels like Cloud Cuckoo and Terrydactyland
>drastically poorer music except for a few tunes like Hailfire Peak.
>>
>>69962287

No but a Conker Film would.
>>
>>69962597
Quality over quantity.
>>
>>69963087
This is going to happen sooner or later and it's going to be a memefest
>>
>>69962987
>not playing the port on xbl at silky smooth 30fps and with stop n swap
>implying terrydactyland, the level where you transform into a t-Rex, the level with the giant dinosaur foot that steps on you, the level with the comfy music, the level with the fun cliff side platforming, the level with one of the best bosses, is bad
>the music is great. Only the first level and cuck land have bland themes
>>
It already did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W3sD4Y_gkE
>>
Idris Elba as Banjo
Scarlett Johansson as Kazooie
Jennifer Lawrence as Gruntilda
Chris Pratt as Mumbo Jumbo
>>
nah
>>69962597
The overworld in BK and BT were both basically hubs, just BT had sky. BK's more fun to speedrun too, BT has too much route memorization for the exact same fps minigame concept copy pasted five times over.
>>
Recently played and completed Banjo Kazooie, and aside from the really frustrating final boss, I thought it was really fun.

Started playing Tooie. The hub world feels too huge and the first world took ages because all the walking and transforming required. Does it get better?
>>
>>69963225

Read this for your answer
>>69962597
>>
>>69963116

It's a terrible, easy as shit boss, reclimbing cliffs is bullshit, Stompadon or whatever his name was is only there to make the backpack regenerate move have a point and compared to pretty much every other transform the t-rex is lame. Not to mention having to go back and forth with Mumbo every time you want to change size.

The song's good, I'll give you that.
>>
If they did it with all the original music and it was some kind of beautiful CG I'd be interested purely for the feels tbf, I don't care how badly the story translated.
>>
>>69963271
But that's a shit answer
>>
I never finished this game.
>>
>>69963225

I hope you like backtracking in empty worlds!
>>
File: conker_drunk_by_bobcatt7.gif (218 KB, 143x150) Image search: [Google]
conker_drunk_by_bobcatt7.gif
218 KB, 143x150
Did anyone else watch the Conker's Bad Fur Day Developer Commentary?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuCZVGSPkGdFbyGs7bh71ayDtgXBfsxbw

It is fucking funny.
>>
>>69963225
>Does it get better?
No.
>>
Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie are two of my all time favorite platformers. It was so fun to explore and just mess around in those games. Maximum comfy tier in my opinion.
>>
>>69963550

They never finished itt hose fucks
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.