[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Avengers is still the best capeshit movie to date. Yes better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 19
File: avengers.jpg (110 KB, 631x946) Image search: [Google]
avengers.jpg
110 KB, 631x946
The Avengers is still the best capeshit movie to date. Yes better than winter soldier or civil war. fight me.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>69960598
why would I fight you when your right?

There is reason of why Joss Whedon Avengers was sucessful. You DCucks don't understand why Whedon magnum opus is better received than Dawn of Plebstice.

The whole movie is a thrilling representation of the Also Sprach Zarathustra, hidden between the CGI and corny jokes. It's a call to humanity, trying to tell us why we need to leave religions, to unleash our hidden nature.

Just take your time to analyze the characters:
>Steve Rogers; A man out of time, attached fervently to his religion, trying to ignore the fact that he is the Ubermensch incarnated and that he has seen things beyond his belief.

>Tony Stark; An iron man with so much wealth and power capable of create the most powerful armors. He didn't need someone beyond him to do that, he accomplished all of this with his own bare hands and effort. He realized that humanity doesn't need to be guided by someone with more strenght.

>Bruce Banner; The representation of the power that we hide so the rest wouldn't judge us based on their dogmas.

>Nick Fury; A man physically (but not mentally) blinded, that will not follow our brainwashed leaders.

>Thor and Loki; Powerful gods, surprised when they realize that our race is not willing to believe in them anymore.

>Natasha and Clint; the symbol of humanity, surrounded by the Ubermensch.

The story, the soundtrack, the cinematography and symbolism is exquisite. You will never find something like that in DC Capeshit because they aim at the manchildren fanbase. This, on the other hand, doesn't aim at an specific group, it aims at everyone, not caring about the race, age or colour. Is a desperate call to humanity, so we can get up and unite, to not serve another being, but to be the masters, the avengers.
>>
>>69960598
>Not Unbreakable
>Not Super
>Not Watchmen
>Not Batman Begins
>Not TDK
>Not Iron Man

Everything else is garbage, mate. Kek. Marveldrones
>>
File: joss whedon.jpg (152 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
joss whedon.jpg
152 KB, 1252x1252
>>69960696
>It's a call to humanity, trying to tell us why we need to leave religions
>>
>>69960598
> fight me

I hate it when people say this. Don't they realize how cringey and immature that is and how insecure it makes them look. Same with "...and I don't care what anybode else says".
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
Hulk on the helicarrier is probably still the best thing to happen in the MCU.
>>
>>69960598

I mean it was great seeing all these movies coming together and have all those heroes in one big movie for the first time and it's success surely changed cinema forever, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite of the Marvel movies.
Winter Soldier and IM 1 are still better
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 832x584
>>69960824
pasta alert.

opinion trashed.
>>
>>69960696
Can't tell if pasta or no but, this absolutely true.
>>69960776
> Everything with 1long sentence is fedora tipping
Are you secretly a fedora tipper, anon?
>>69960778
How?
>>
>>69960778
>Don't they realize how cringey and immature that is and how insecure it makes them look
Yes, that's why they say it you dumb nigger.
>>
Nah X2 is the true capekino
>>
>>69960598
nah you are right, it was pure entertainment without too much drama
AoU on the other hand showed us that if you give boring supporting characters side plots with drama and make everything else a quipfest it goes terrible wrong
>>
>>69960598

Nah, Civil War is better.
>>
>>69960745
Replace watchmen and iron man with gotg and ant-man
>>
Capekino list

Avengers
Man of Steel
X2

End list. And no, I didn't forget Spiderman.
>>
>>69960696
Too wrong; didn't read
>>
>>69960598
"The Avengers" is thematically and narratively incoherent, ugly garbage and it always was. It is poorly plooted and written, poorly shot and edited, the action sequences are poorly conceived, coreographed and poorly executed, the production design is terrible and the score is bland and forgettable but worst of all is that the film is terribly dull, everything about it is so bland and underwhelming that nothing has any kind of impact. "The Avengers" is so poorly made that there is not a single peak or valley in the narrative it's just a long dull flatline.

"The Avengers" and "Age of Ultron" are, by far, the worst of the Marvel films. Two abosulte turds that do not even manage to rise to the lofty heights of bland mediocrity like the rest of the MCU.

Joss Whedon is and always was a terrible filmmaker and putting him in charge of "The Avengers" and "Age of Ultron" was the biggest mistake Marvel has made so far.
>>
File: image.png (107 KB, 256x245) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107 KB, 256x245
>>69961527
Hey there anon, my name actually is Brandon Smith and I live in Plainville, Connecticut, United States of America, and I just wanted to say that you are an absolute cock-inhaling faggot of a human being who should go and shitfuck himself up the dickhole for having such genuinely retarded opinions. It literally seems to me that you may actually legitimately be a mentally handicapped person whose handler has accidentally allowed to access a computer. My recommendation is that you go out to your nearest freeway at your earliest convenience and insert yourself into the traffic such that motorists are forced to either swerve or splatter your being upon the hoods and windshields of their cars, traumatizing all those within them as you do, so that these sorts of inane and stupid shit thoughts that seem to just spew out of your anus of a mouth will never be seen on this board again. Alternatively, go to your resident barbecue and turn the grill on to its highest heat, then place your hands into the flames until they are roasted into unrecognizable stumpy, blackened appendages that will require years of treatment and therapy to heal into scarred lumps which will require a lifetime of medication to relieve the constant and permanent pain from nerve damage, in order to prevent yourself from ever typing such a dumb sentence ever again.

Thanks,
Brandon
>>
>>69961261
Are you meming? GotG was okay, but Ant-man was absolute trash.
>>
I like the Avengers but when I rewatch it I hate how Joss Whedon tries to make everyone fucking funny. It honestly starts to get on my nerves. I hate how the final act is a nameless army, not even Skrulls come one, I hate what they did to Hawkeye's character just so they could throw him in there, and I like Loki but despite his immense power he doesn't have a final confrontation with the Avengers and instead just surrenders when they all get together to confront him. Rather the focus is on fighting nameless aliens which is so unbelievably fucking dull.

There's a lot of retarded moments like when Captain America orders around the cops and they say
>HURR WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOU
>aliens will now conveniently show up to make me look cool
Fuck that. There's too many moments like that and its because Joss Whedon just cant resist. Speaking of things Joss Whedon cant resist, Black Widow shouldnt be there. She's just there because he wanted a token woman on the team and couldn't use anyone else. The movie is also distinctly fucking ugly at certain points. Age of Ultron is worse for sure but it actually had some nice lighting in certain scenes and looked like a movie. This one does not ever have that.
>>
>>69960598
Correction, best Marvel capeshit. TDK is still the best capeshit.
>>
>>69961527
"The Godfather" is thematically and narratively incoherent, ugly garbage and it always was. It is poorly plooted and written, poorly shot and edited, the action sequences are poorly conceived, coreographed and poorly executed, the production design is terrible and the score is bland and forgettable but worst of all is that the film is terribly dull, everything about it is so bland and underwhelming that nothing has any kind of impact. "The Godfather" is so poorly made that there is not a single peak or valley in the narrative it's just a long dull flatline.

"The Godfather" and "The Godfather Part 2" are, by far, the worst of the Coppola films. Two abosulte turds that do not even manage to rise to the lofty heights of bland mediocrity like the rest of Coppola's filmography.

Francis Ford Coppola is and always was a terrible filmmaker and putting him in charge of "The Godfather" and "The Godfather Part 2" was the biggest mistake Paramount has made so far.
>>
>>69960696

>to unleash our hidden nature
which is what exactly?

>the cinematography and symbolism is exquisite
stop using words you don't know the meaning of
>>
Avengers isn't even the best Disney marvel flick
>>
>>69961737
oh I forgot to say, posting pic of best Avengers movie. It may focus on Captain America and the Avengers are there as his friends but they have better character development, action, dialogue, costumes, and screen presense than both of the actual Avengers movies. Joss Whedon is a hack, although like I said like the first one everything wrong with it is because of him and his tendencies as a writer.
>>
File: best avenger.png (671 KB, 600x697) Image search: [Google]
best avenger.png
671 KB, 600x697
im not even shitposting
>>
>>69961960
Obviously not intentionally.
>>
File: OP.jpg (174 KB, 512x891) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
174 KB, 512x891
>>69960598
>>
>>69961306
Man of Steel was hot garbage

Superman Returns was better
>>
File: p34442_p_v8_al.jpg (472 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p34442_p_v8_al.jpg
472 KB, 960x1440
>All these fucking pleb Redditors

We got the real Capekino over a decade ago
>>
>>69962121
hello nostalgiafag
>>
File: Jayden-Einstein.jpg (77 KB, 561x528) Image search: [Google]
Jayden-Einstein.jpg
77 KB, 561x528
>>69962061
Opinion very much disregarded
>>
>>69962242
Hi, little useless turd
>>
File: 1463852919397.jpg (76 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
1463852919397.jpg
76 KB, 519x600
>>69960598
It's Thor 2 if you actually look at the plot.
& like a fool,he still couldn't take care of Loki the tool of a purple lizard
>movie is filler
If this was the best capeshit, I'd feel embarrassed to even be on the same board with you on /tv/.
>>
>>69961960
Now this is the correct choice. "Captain America" is a great film and far better not only than the execrable "Avengers" but also the mediocre "Winter Soldier".
>>
>>69960598
Fight you? You are wrong, any capeshit is better than the avengers, the avengers is basically a Michael Bay rip off, it's like one step bellow shit.
>>
>>69961737
>There's a lot of retarded moments like when Captain America orders around the cops and they say
>>HURR WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOU
>>aliens will now conveniently show up to make me look cool
That scene is far worse when you read the scene. The way that scene is shot with the policemen below Captain America conveys the message that not only is he superior to the cops but that he is superior due to his might, his ability to kill being better than theirs and that is why they should follow him. Joss Whedon wrote and shot a scene where he uses Steve Rogers to espouse that "might makes right."
>>
File: trollolol.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
trollolol.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
>>69963027
>Michael Bay rip off
>one step below shit
KeK
>>
>>69960598
>best capeshit in classic way will always be cpt americu 1. because

>winter soldier second because the atmosphere managed to get taken somewhat seriously

also the winter soldier is the first and only marvul villian that had some spooky menace to it until he was revealed.
>>
File: batman.jpg (307 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
307 KB, 1600x1200
Number 1 KapeKino
>>
File: The First Kino.png (3 MB, 1798x752) Image search: [Google]
The First Kino.png
3 MB, 1798x752
>>69961960
>>
File: image.gif (995 KB, 395x212) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
995 KB, 395x212
>>69965545
>not recognizing the one tru kapekino
>>
>>69960598
It's the best one from Marvel as a studio, that I wouldn't argue with.
I think Raimi's Spider-man 2 was just as great. And from DC, Batman Begins and TDK.
Outside of those, Watchmen and V for Vendetta (and I'd even say it's because the source material was too good, specially in Watchmen's case).

Spider-man 1 (Raimi's), Iron Man and GOTG are quite good as well, but not as good as the others. Everything else goes bellow that.
>>
>>69965724
You forgot this anon
>>
>>69965928
turns to shit once Cage dies
>>
>>69960598
lol no
it has aged like milk bruh
>>
>>69965194
Keep crying, fartbag.
>>
>>69961786
"Star Wars" is thematically and narratively incoherent, ugly garbage and it always was. It is poorly plotted and written, poorly shot and edited, the action sequences are poorly conceived, choreographed and poorly executed, the production design is terrible and the score is bland and forgettable but worst of all is that the film is terribly dull, everything about it is so bland and underwhelming that nothing has any kind of impact. "Star Wars" is so poorly made that there is not a single peak or valley in the narrative it's just a long dull flat-line.

"Star Wars" and "The Empire Strikes Back" are, by far, the worst of the Lucasfilm Ltd. films. Two absolute turds that do not even manage to rise to the lofty heights of bland mediocrity like the rest of the LFU.

George Lucas is and always was a terrible filmmaker and putting him in charge of "Star Wars" and "The Empire Strikes Back" was the biggest mistake Lucasfilm Ltd. has made so far.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.