[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this appropriate for an 8 year old? My wife's son is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1444489184979s.jpg (9 KB, 168x250) Image search: [Google]
1444489184979s.jpg
9 KB, 168x250
Is this appropriate for an 8 year old? My wife's son is really interested in science and space and shit and I figured he'd like this.
>>
Just put a grilled cheese in the microwave for him and go back to /sp/
>>
>>62751400
lmao cu.ck desu senpai
>>
>>62751400
Sex & Nudity

4/10

There is a brief shot of Mark nude, seen from the back. The shot is intended to show how thin Mark is after months of a scarce food supply.

Some kissing.

Some mild sexual innuendos.

Mark is sometimes without his shirt. Nothing sexual.

Violence & Gore

7/10

A character is stabbed in the abdominal area, by a metal piece. He removes the piece and blood is shown. He cleans his wound, and proceeds to seal it using a stapler. This is very graphic and a bit difficult to watch.

A man shows some blood in his finger that comes from his wound.

The body of a very skinny man is shown. Nothing too much.

A woman has a bit of blood in her fat cheecks.

Some comedic hits.

Profanity

6/10

Around 15 uses of the f-word (2 of them is loud, others are mentioned and bleeped) and some other curses like "shit". In other versions can be more or less profanities. For example, in the spanish version are more uses of "fuck" and "pussy" is used more than once.

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking

1/10

The main character is seen consuming the content of a Vicodin pill with a Potato, because he has no other condiment to accompany his meal.

Frightening/Intense Scenes

7/10

The plot that he's alone in Mars and that he can die can be upseting.

The scene when Mark cures his wound might be intense to some viewers.

The are some emotional moments.

The scenes of the storms are pretty intense. Specially the first one.

The scene when the rocket takes off is quite intense and emotional.

The movie has some humor that makes it lighter.

There are some semi-jumpscares like a exploding bomb or an unexpected explosion.

The scene when they try to save the main character is very intense and long.

Total: 25/50. Not recommended for anyone under 14 or enlist 12 years old.
>>
File: tumblr_myeg2pFyGy1svoh1co1_500.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myeg2pFyGy1svoh1co1_500.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>62751400
>My wife's son
>>
>>62751400
>wife's son
nice meme
>>
File: 1445886357824.jpg (17 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
1445886357824.jpg
17 KB, 399x400
>>62751400
>My wife's son
>>
>>62751464
Holy shit man did you type this or is there a resource out there for Sensitive Sallys?
>>
>>62751517
search for a movie on imdb and go to the "parents guide"
>>
>>62751400
It's an adult movie. Obviously not. How is this even a question. Do you really expect an 8 year old to have any idea what the storylines or what anything being said means. There are hundreds of space related things you can show a child. Stop being selfish and watch the movie on your own time with your wife and give your kid a movie targeted at his age group to watch. If you want your kid to grow up to be a faggot new age type kid that does nothing and is on the internet 24 hours a day, has social problems, and acts like an adult at 10 years old then go ahead and feed him movies that are for adults, and while your at it buy him a briefcase and ask him why he isn't paying you guys rent.
>>
File: trollface1-1.png (146 KB, 1021x830) Image search: [Google]
trollface1-1.png
146 KB, 1021x830
lol dude C U CK
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.