[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What tv series character has suffered the most? And why is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: kevin.jpg (95 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
95 KB, 1920x1080
What tv series character has suffered the most? And why is it Kevin Garvey?
>>
>>69882123

He'll be fine, his penis is huge.
>>
He cheated on his wife. He is therefore exempt from all sympathy.
>>
>>69882123

Angel, he got sent to a hell dimension for over a hundred years of torture and fun.

And was literally cursed so he cannot enjoy the one thing he was turned into craving.

His entire existence is like blue balls but instead of getting to jerk off and making it go away, various powers that be jerk it just enough so that he can never find any lasting measure of peace.

For hundreds of years on and off the earth.
He ate fucking rats. Son turned into something meant to kill and betray him.

He is like television's Anakin Skywalker except he got a good ending.
>>
File: new gif 2.gif (2 MB, 500x217) Image search: [Google]
new gif 2.gif
2 MB, 500x217
>Got father labeled a terrorist and killed
>Sent on a suspected suicide mission to a potentially radiated Earth
>Old flame/bestie gets hanged
>Loses the majority of her civilization
>Gets more of those she came down to Earth with killed
>Kills her "boyfriend" to "save him"
>Willingly irradiates an entire civilization killing them
>Gets her waifu killed
>Exposes and gets a reclusive peaceful clan attacked
>Deletes an entire integrated society killing many entirely and sending others to absolute suffering
>Above likely resulting in then dying to the possible leakage of worldwide reactors
>>
>>69882375
>Angel stuck in a Hell Dimension for over a hundred years
>Buffy broke out in a few Earth months

Is Angel the biggest bitch in the Whedonverse?
>>
File: ted.png (300 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
ted.png
300 KB, 540x405
>>
>>69882766
>>Buffy broke out in a few Earth months

Wait, wasn't buffy in Heaven?
>>
>>69882766

Depends. I think of it as uneven characterization but honestly the way Giles put it would take amazing strength of will to break free at all, and he had help doing that but it only took a few months for him to do that in Earth time, in Hell dimension time it was about hundred or more of torture.

Buffy's Angel had a lot of bitch moments.

Angel on Angel turned his brooding into something else, so it's almost like two different characters.

Angel was actually allowed to be fun on his own show. Angel during season 3 or 4 whichever season had Spin the Bottle where he is meta-tearing into his own character but everyone elses and giving his son shit was great.
>>
File: 1357718981055.jpg (65 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
1357718981055.jpg
65 KB, 468x468
Theon
>>
>>69882295
who doesnt cheat on their wife/gf?! beta cucks thats who
>>
Dookie on The Wire

probably the worst life I've ever seen on television
>>
File: 1431898866029.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431898866029.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
Brook
>>
>>69883091
There are tons of Hell dimensions. She ends up one when she leaves Sunnydale and is waitressing at the start of one of the seasons.
>>
>>69883178
>>69882123
Correct answers
>>
>>69883204

That wasn't a legit hell dimension but I get your point, its more like a horror version of limbo, with the demon prison topping off the 'torture' portion of being nowhere.

I think being lost is still a lot better than burning every day for hundred years or more.
>>
File: locke-lost.jpg (19 KB, 590x295) Image search: [Google]
locke-lost.jpg
19 KB, 590x295
/thread
>>
>>69883283
Yes it was. It's disclosed completely in Angel and Buffy that there are thousands of Hell dimensions.

We see at least 3. Pylea, where Buffy goes, and the one Illyria's home.

Then we know of many others - where W.R.H. are, the society, Quor'toth, Glorificus's realm, and Acathla's etc.

Acathla was not a greater demon than Glorificus, Illyria, or W.R.H.

Hell dimensions are just
>>
sam/dean have pretty awful lives

but as far as 'normal' humans is concerned, jack bauer is faced with tragedy after tragedy
>>
>>69883124

Theon deserved it though
>>
>>69883716

I don't remember Pylea being called a hell dimension, I remember it being called a demon dimension, and Illyria's home was earth, as in earth was a demon dimension before the demons got kicked out. The dimension she entered was basically a holding area for her army.

I never disagreed with there being thousands of hell dimensions just what constitutes a hell dimension.

The demons grabbing drifters and putting them to work in their demon prison doesn't really seem like a hell dimension considering it was basically just a gigantic demon sweatshop.

I think defining what is and isn't a hell dimension would make more sense.
>>
>>69883950
It was.

Who's to say Angel wasn't knitting sweaters in his hell dimension?

kek
>>
>>69884181

Well he said torture but I suppose it could be a crowley or Lucifer like hell where they use your appetites or weaknesses against you, like standing in a long line for the rest of your existence.
>>
>>69883812

And?
>>
File: godbless.jpg (690 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
godbless.jpg
690 KB, 1200x600
>talking about tv shows with qt coworker
>I mention the Leftovers and how it's my favorite show currently airing
>she says "Really?! I didn't like it."

FUCKING DROPPED. Goddamn I love this show. I hope Lindelof doesn't shit the bed with the ending.
>>
File: Leftovers s02e10 FANTASTIC.webm (853 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Leftovers s02e10 FANTASTIC.webm
853 KB, 1024x576
>>69884601

I'm really scared, S2 had everything going against it but goddamn it was awesome, Matt still the best.

Whoever is punching Lindelof in the balls to keep him from going full retard DON'T FUCKING STOP
>>
>>69884601

He already told you he is never going to explain his story or make it, make sense.

His entire strategy is to shit the bed but tell you about it first.
>>
>>69884772

I honestly don't care that he's not going to explain what happened. I just want an ending that doesn't leave me pissed. The season 2 finale was pretty great, so if he can just pull it off one more time like that I'll be happy.
>>
>>69882220
Source?
>>
omar little
black, poor, and homosexual.
every tumblerina in the word would want to get CHECKED by him if he was real today.
>>
>>69884978

http://gawker.com/justin-theroux-discusses-his-big-floppy-dick-1630531794
>>
>>69885146
>gawker
nty
>>
>>69885146
So he's a well hung, semi famous, rich actor and a Theroux, who gets to bone Jennifer Aniston... man fuck that dude...
>>
File: Miles_O'Brien_after_20_yrs.jpg (47 KB, 871x871) Image search: [Google]
Miles_O'Brien_after_20_yrs.jpg
47 KB, 871x871
>>
>>69885454

yeah I'll pastebin it next time, sorry.
>>
Season one>>>>>>>>>> Season 2
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIcS5-8RD8
Starts playing, what do?
>>
>>69885882

Know first who I am, and then adorn myself accordingly.
>>
I know it was instant but Fred's soul was literally destroyed. I was terrified by the concept at that age. Oh also she was trapped in that wierd barbarian dimension for her entire adult life.

Winifred Burkle
>>
>>69885635
Wish I could tbhfam
>>
>>69884856
> I just want an ending that doesn't leave me pissed.

A quick examination of lindelof's track record should show you the chances of that are roughly zero.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.