[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still think Vinnie Jones or Michael Madsen would have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: jeffreydeanmorgannegan.jpg (72 KB, 452x852) Image search: [Google]
jeffreydeanmorgannegan.jpg
72 KB, 452x852
I still think Vinnie Jones or Michael Madsen would have been a better pick but I'm just fine with this
>>
File: 1404850358106.png (507 KB, 663x745) Image search: [Google]
1404850358106.png
507 KB, 663x745
- Sasha, Abe and Daryl are leading the herd away. They get ambushed by an unknown group. Daryl flees on his bike after getting knocked off. Abe and Sasha crash their car and continue to open fire on the people that ambushed them. Daryl drives off into a burnt down part of forest.
- Daryl hides bike and continues on foot after suspecting someone is watching him. He finds two women cowering behind a tree. "You found us ok. We earned what we took". Daryl is knocked out by a guy from behind (Dwight)
- Daryl wakes up, wrists bound with rope. He tells Dwight "I ain't who you think I am." Walking along they explain how they burnt the forest down to clear the walkers when it all started.
- Pointing a gun at Daryl, Dwight asks if he's making a mistake by not pulling the trigger.
- Female captor faints and Daryl uses this chance to get away with their duffel bag containing his crossbow. Once far enough he realizes he has taken their much needed insulin.
- Abe and Sasha have gotten away and after Abe goes to kill a walker Sasha explains how he doesn't need to leave breadcrumbs. They find shelter in an office building.
- Daryl returns to the three captors and takes their gun, giving them back the bag. A van approaches with a group of men. Only their feet can be seen. "You're going to return what you took!" Dwight says, "We are not going back Wayne!" Daryl leads them to safety away from the men. He gives Dwight his gun back. The men leave.
- Abe goes on a run and finds a walker hanging from a bridge with a rocket launcher on its back. He leaves the walker after failing to gather it and finds some cigars. He has a smoke and watches the walker as it falls to the ground, leaving the launcher behind for him to take.
- Daryl leads the two captors to his bike after befriending them. The remaining two double cross Daryl, take his crossbow and bike, and drive off.
- Daryl finds a van and manages to find Sasha and Abe. As they drive off a voice is heard over the radio. "Help!"
>>
>>62701499
I want Dwight to immediately shoot Abraham in the face
>>
File: MadsenNegan.jpg (95 KB, 1136x396) Image search: [Google]
MadsenNegan.jpg
95 KB, 1136x396
>>
File: VinnieNegan.jpg (40 KB, 735x341) Image search: [Google]
VinnieNegan.jpg
40 KB, 735x341
>>
How do you guys pronounce Negan? I've heard it different ways. Personally, I'm in the Neeg-Ann camp. I've heard others say Neeg-On, but that's just too fucking Asian.
>>
>>62702469
I pronounce it Nee-Gah
>>
File: puddy_devils_medium.jpg (45 KB, 455x319) Image search: [Google]
puddy_devils_medium.jpg
45 KB, 455x319
>>62701441

he looks fine, but isn't the general consensus mr warburton would have been the GOAT casting choice?
>>
>>62702469
Neger
>>
I wanted Patrick Warburton or Michael Madsen but yeah I think it's pretty great. Now I'm interested in how they're going to handle his dialogue.
>>
>>62702522
He would have been if he hadn't been Putty or done that other crappy sitcom

Imagine Putty-Negan, it ruins it
>>
>>62702647

are you saying he doesn't have the range as an actor because he definitely does, or just that gen x-y people are too retarded to remove him from seinfeld in their minds?
>>
>>62702692
It's not just gen-x people, actors can be tainted.

Try taking the friar from Van Helsing seriously in anything else he does, you can't. When he was trying to act all badass in 300, all you imagined was "Oh I'm just a friar" and "What smells like wet dog?"
>>
>>62701499
Glenn on the radio?
>>
File: negan2-158931.jpg (56 KB, 770x1026) Image search: [Google]
negan2-158931.jpg
56 KB, 770x1026
>>62701441
>>
>>62701499
>As they drive off a voice is heard over the radio. "Help!"
Rumours confirmed true.

It's either Enid who found/saved Glenn and used the walkie talkie, or the voice is Glenn himself.
>>
>>62702692
>are you saying he doesn't have the range as an actor because he definitely does
Warburton HAS range, yet actors are often piegonhold too, not by only fans but talent agencies. They are remembered for their most iconic roles that leave the lasting impression and which make some question there other roles when they decide to not be typecast.
>>
File: tumblr_n2ua8zLoe21rdgmuao1_1280.png (362 KB, 649x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2ua8zLoe21rdgmuao1_1280.png
362 KB, 649x1080
>>62701441
Vinnie is just wrong on every level, but Madsen would've been great if he was 10 years younger and not a drunk. I was excited when it seemed like it was going to be Steve Ogg but JDM is dead-on comic material.
>>
Have you seen Watchmen? This guy will be great.
>>
File: Vinnie_Jones.jpg (57 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Vinnie_Jones.jpg
57 KB, 852x480
If they cast fucking Vinnie I would have actually bothered with this show
>>
>>62702469
It's pronounced "NAY-ghen" and rhymes with Ronald Reagan.
>>
>>62705714
I'm going to agree with myself.

That makes sense, considering how you would pronounce the female name Megan.
>>
>>62705753
https://youtu.be/6p3rs1OcZ3Q?t=81

Negan The Vegan
>>
>>62705753
Neh-gan.
>>
>>62701441
Every time I see him all I can think about is Papa Winchester.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.