[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American psychris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Fear-the-Walking-Dead-207-12.jpg (79 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Fear-the-Walking-Dead-207-12.jpg
79 KB, 800x534
What's his fucking problem?
>>
>>69827377
he is a half breed. elliot rodger syndrome
>>
disillusioned cuck turning into a ledgy meme man
>>
>>69827377
The script.

Either you shoot a show that deals with the actual problems with having zombies all over the place and blow through the budget, or you keep to the budget by shoving every character in one location where the zombie problem isn't a pressing issue. The plot still dictates some form of conflict, however- Enter the retarded characters.

The other Walking Dead is exactly the same shit. At least the comics enforced this (however stupid) notion that you -had- to be a bastard to survive. The show only enforces the notion that survivors, despite their resourcefulness, will make up unnecessary drama over even the most minute of issues.
>>
>>69827408
Kek.

SPOILERS

Btw he takes a little boy hostage in the finale and threatens to kill him, then tries to attack his dad.
Travis barker gets really sad and feels like a horrible parent and that it is his fault.
Travis Barker tells Nick Jonas that it is too late for him and Chris Hardwick, and tells Nick Jonas to return from whence he came, that Travis Barker and Chris Herdwick did not make it. They then live on their own together.
>>
>>69827637
It's the degradation of the human mind during an apocalyptic event. The sane will be insane and the insane will be sane. And Nick is a walker.
>>
File: 1462604318813.jpg (50 KB, 432x526) Image search: [Google]
1462604318813.jpg
50 KB, 432x526
>>69827706
wtf aer you raon boatui?
>>
This show is like Star Trek if the Enterprise left every planet visitef a bloody ruin
>>
>>69827803
You'll know tomorrow, little one.
>>
>>69827842
fuck ioff
>>
>>69827959
I'll fuck you.
>>
>>69827377
>What's his fucking problem?

Everything.

Alicia definitely thought about banging him, instead he chose to threaten her and try to kill them in their sleep sooooo
>>
>>69827792
As true as that rings, it does nothing to address the fact that
a) theirs (the other characters') is a ridiculous overreaction to the action (s) of a kid who went through several traumatic events in quick succession
b) it doesn't (and the show doesn't either) clarify the kid's thought process
Considering what I've seen from both series, I'm expecting more overreactions and lapses of logic and a general lack of common sense (particularly for something that goes through great pains to portray the situation as realistically as possible), but that's just me.
>>
>>69828224
Didn't read because you sound like you gargle with salt and no water.
>>
>>69827829
>This show is like Star Trek if the Enterprise left every planet visitef a bloody ruin

Janeway in charge, you mean
>>
He is a filial outcast in the sense that he desperately tries to do what he feels is moral for his family and it always ends up blowing up in his face.
From the riots where he felt he should be apart of the movement, when he tried to help Alicia over the fence and she punched him. When the military faggots were threatening him and Alicia he tried to stick up for her and got BTFO'd. Now after killing Reed he is in the complete mindset of paranoia regarding the people that are supposed to love him actually despising him.
Chris feels overshadowed and it is dismantling his own life and inner conscious.
His mind is fragile, imho.
>>
>>69828266
You're the expert in washing the cum from your throat, so you tell me. On second thought, don't.
>>
>>69828740
Nah you're just deranged like Chris and you just proved it, you fucking weird faggot.
>>
>>69828740
Takes a real fucking queer to say something that gay to another man. Anon was right, you are a bag of salt.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.