[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never marathon through every single BOTW for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1407975192202.png (240 KB, 563x689) Image search: [Google]
1407975192202.png
240 KB, 563x689
>you will never marathon through every single BOTW for the first time again
>>
>>69756927
Why can't Mike stop bullying Rich? What does he get out of it?
Leave Rich Evans alone, you fat fuck. When is the next Plinkett review?
>>
File: Doug.png (420 KB, 642x478) Image search: [Google]
Doug.png
420 KB, 642x478
>>69756927
I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Space Cop was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Red Letter Media for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Red Letter Media have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Red Letter Media will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Red Letter Media. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.
>>
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making comedy than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make vertical video piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>tfw when there's still a few botw episodes I've yet to watch

feels good man
>>
What happened to that girl they had on the casting couch?

did they rape her or something?
>>
>>69756927
>marathoning BOTW

do people actually do this?

I watch the Star Wars reviews at least 5 times a year. Maybe i should add a pilgrimage to BOTW too...
>>
>>69757097

Mobies are hard to make desu. Really hard.

I think less than 1% ever become actually good filmmakers. It's such a deceptively hard thing to create.
>>
>>69757177
all the eps where they have chicks on are atrociously bad. thank fuck they stopped doing that, they were nearly as bad as the landis botw
>>
>>69756927
I could because I've never seen any. I don't want to though because I'm pretty sure it will make my virginity come back.
>>
>>69757143
4chan did its typical thing to/for/at her, while she was getting obviously pregnant (Mike's kid) and she ducked out, instead of deal with these chucklefucks.
>>
>>69757308
>they were nearly as bad as the landis botw

nothing is as bad as a Landis BOTW. I literally closed that one and fast-forwarded to the cringe-ending.
>>
>>69757097
>image is of a DRUGS LMAO comedian who doesn't like weed
>image size is 420 KB

Bravo?
>>
File: W.C..jpg (443 KB, 1185x1600) Image search: [Google]
W.C..jpg
443 KB, 1185x1600
>>69757387
Fuck, I didn't even notice that when I cropped it
>>
>>69756927
But the new ones are still great.
>>
>tfw you never watched redditletter media
Feels great. Take your e-celeb shit back to rebbit
>>
File: 1458451431914.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1458451431914.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
>you will never have friends who you can regularly sit down and watch bad movies with and laugh hysterically
>why even
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.