[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Zack-Snyder.jpg (133 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
Zack-Snyder.jpg
133 KB, 600x797
Why the hate?
>>
>>69732947
Plebs want easy to digest action.
>>
he raped the DC Universe
>>
File: The man who cucked DC.png (450 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
The man who cucked DC.png
450 KB, 429x600
Because he's a hack

>You could call it “high-brow” comics, but to me, that comic book was just pretty sexy! I had a buddy who tried getting me into “normal” comic books, but I was all like, “No one is having sex or killing each other. This isn’t really doing it for me.” I was a little broken, that way. So when Watchmen came along, I was, “This is more my scene.”

>Everyone says that about [Christopher Nolan’s] Batman Begins. “Batman’s dark.” I’m like, okay, “No, Batman’s cool.” He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.
>>
He shoots way over his head and overdoes it. He thinks he is much smarter than he is when in the end he is just a dudebro.

The guy needs someone to tell him "No, that's retarded" once in a while
>>
Desperate need of an army of editors behind him that have power to over rule him if need be.
>>
Too smart for Disney fans.
>>
join us in the other thread
>>69733286
>>
>>69732947
He can't fucking write. I don't know which penis/vagina he's been sucking in Hollywood to get so many jobs because it's clear by now. He can't write a coherent script even if his life depends on it. But in the visuals game he's been the best for a long time, it's just that everything he tries to write is fucking atrocious. Also >>69733176
>The guy needs someone to tell him "No, that's retarded" once in a while
>>
>>69733176
He had a 1 on 1 with christopher nolan, with nolan trying to tell him, "no, that's retarded." But zack kept pushing until nolan just gave up and left.
>>
>>69733534
>but in the visuals game he's been the best for a long time
translation
>i saw 300 when i was 12 and it was AWESOME
>>
>>69733623
>protecting this hard
Nigga pls, give one single name among all capeshit directors that delivers a better job than Snyder
>>
>>69733906
>among all capeshit directors
Why are we limiting this to retarded capeshit directors?
>>
>>69733999
Because Snyder is a retarded capeshit director?
>>
>>69734020
>but in the visuals game he's been the best for a long time

There was nothing in the original post that restricted it to retarded capeshit directors. Do you honestly believe Zack Snyder is one of the best visual directors today?

I could agree he is when it comes to capeshit garbage but outside of that he's nowhere close.
>>
File: Commissioner_Gordon.png (304 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
Commissioner_Gordon.png
304 KB, 500x470
>>69732947
They just don't understand us Zack
>>
>>69733089
All you need is those two quotes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.