[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DMT M T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
File: le burnin bush can you imagine.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
le burnin bush can you imagine.png
262 KB, 446x456
DMT
M
T
>>
Someone post the "DUDE BOOOM LMAO" pasta
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [1] <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA
>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>62691838
>DMT
Never again. Literally no reason to trip that hard.
>>
DUDE JOE ROGAN REALLY MAKES U THINK...........
>>
File: 1446101005492.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446101005492.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>>62691838

The Socrates of our generation.

Really makes you think
>>
File: image.png (430 KB, 769x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
430 KB, 769x600
>>62693876
>Getting sleeves at his age
>>
File: tfw joe rogan.jpg (183 KB, 970x840) Image search: [Google]
tfw joe rogan.jpg
183 KB, 970x840
>>62693896

Joe Rogan is the meathead jesus of our generation. We should listen to him
>>
>>62693876
i agree with this picture
>>
>>62691838
really
>>
>>62691838
DUDE DRUGS
DUDE RELIGION SUCKS
>>
>>62693969
makes
>>
TOXOPLASMOSIS LMAO
>>
After listening to his podcasts, I think I prefer his dude weed lmao talks a lot more than his UFC or comedy rants.
>>
>>62693975
you
>>
File: 1441664598966.gif (281 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
1441664598966.gif
281 KB, 500x301
>>62692620
>all that typing
>over an hour ago
>not one reply acknowledging your self-perceived wit and humor
>because no one found it funny

How does it feel senpai?
>>
>>62692620
holy fuck rofl

>>62694045
kill urself
>>
>>62693739
Heh, it was fine for me, just played some mellow movie soundtracks and watch colors dance on the wall.
>>
>>62694014
think
>>
>>62694045
>ctrl + c
>ctrl + v
>>
>>62694068
>>
Is Altered States any good?
>>
>>62693645
I've always wanted to smoke dmt, that bad?
>>
>>62694750
Yea I too want to do that.

Let's do it anyways
>>
>>62694750
Just get 4 aco dmt. Its cheap and you can buy it online. However its not as intense as DMT. Many people describe it as Syntheic shrooms
>>
>>62694553
Yes.
>>
>>62694553
It's pretty good, yes. You might like to watch it with an open mind, by the way.
>>
>>62692620
rofl

this shit was savage, senpai. had me rollin
>>
>>62695568
what does watching with an open mind mean
>>
>>62695759
apply shotgun to head
>>
>>62695759
There's a lot of crazy stuff in it: a generous amount of scientific jargon intermixed with New Age mumbo jumbo and religious symbolism. I know it sounds like the recipe for a pretty wacky movie, but, surprisingly, this one isn't.
>>
>>62691838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU

>>
>>62694750
erowid(dot)org
>>
>>62696036
you mean best to ignore all that crap and enjoy the visuals?
>>
Some idiot stoner friends of mine who I only hang out with because the weed flows with abundance... They ordered DMT off the internet and then were afraid to try it... I'd done all the necessary research (ie, watched the DMT doc on netflix) and felt like I would be just fine so I volunteered for first hit.

It was a fine white powder that we put on top of some weed in a bong. Took one hit, held it in for about five seconds, exhaled and tried taking a second hit. As I was inhaling, I started to relax into the couch so I just held the bong and lighter out and they grabbed it from me as I layed back and closed my eyes...

I didn't feel a "pop" or anything, but very quickly, I felt like I was floating in a womb-like structure. There were little white strings twitching and floating all over the inside wall of this membrane. They kind of reminded me if centipede legs. They moved and swayed rhythmically. Everything was orange and warm and bright. I felt like a spec of dust floating in a ray of sunlight. It was the most comfortable peaceful thing I've ever felt. The white twitchy legs began communicating with me telepathically. Not with words or pictures, just with "knowing"as in, I suddenly knew that they wanted me to go with them. Apparently I actually said that out loud- "they want me to go with them"- because the stoners laughed at me for weeks because I was mumbling it to myself and they couldn't have possibly understood what was happening to me in DMT land. I get it. It seemed funny from the outside.

I believe DMT is Death Made Tolerable. And since I was "dead" for what felt like months and months (i was later told it was more like 11 minutes) of the same overwhelmingly positive feeling, I can assure you that it's not scary. It feels great. It's like sunbathing for eternity. My ego dissolved and I just was... Time became irrelevant and untrackable... It was fantastic.

If that's death, I'm so okay with it. It's much better than being alive has ever been.
>>
>>62696315
Fuck, that sounds beautiful.
>>
>>62696315
tl;dr
>>
>>62696315
really makes you think
>>
>>62696315
If I have any fears about using it, it's this. What if it's so much better than anything life has offered up to this point that reality seems even worse when I come back? Granted, there's not many reports like this but still...the possibility weighs on my mind.
>>
>>62696315
>I'd done all the necessary research (ie, watched the DMT doc on netflix)
is this satire?
>>
>>62696315
I don't understand, a lot of trippers say they have moments of eternity or that time becomes irrelevant or that what they experience feels like months or years, but I always feel like they are exaggerating?

Are you saying that you literally felt months of subjective time? because if so that'd be like going into Narnia and living there for a few months and you actually experiencing that succession of time whilst if you came back, you'd have only been gone for a few seconds.
>>
>>62698739
To be more specific, I'm trying to emphasize the 'qualia' of time.
>>
File: hancuck.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hancuck.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
AWWWWWWW YEAAAA

>california_love_ripped_by_xXpussyblasterXx.mp3

ITS YA BOY GRAHAM HANCOCK BACK IN CALI BITCHES

GOT MUH SOCIOLOGY DEGREE, MUH SEX AT DAWN AND A HEAD FULL OF GRASS FED ALPHA HEMP

LETS DO THIS SHIT JOE

DUDE HASH LMAO

DUDE PICTURE ME LITERALLY IN ETHIOPIA TRIPPING BALLS INSIDE THE ARC OF THE COVENANT

>MFW MONOLITHS OF STONE MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD IN THE SHAPE OF ERICH VON DANIKEN MATERIALIZE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

BUY MY NEW BOOK
>>
>>62692620
>no vocaroo
>>
DMT freaks me out, I'll just stick to acid.
>>
File: 1407776790282.png (173 KB, 361x323) Image search: [Google]
1407776790282.png
173 KB, 361x323
>>62698778
thank you for clarifying
>>
I drank a bottle of cough medicine once, is that like DMT?

p.s. it was a horrible experience.
>>
Joe Rogan is so full of shit. He defends his snake oils with the same arguments he bashes when religious people use them.
>>
>>62694750
I have drinked it 2 times (I'm a spic from Ecuador), yea you will trip balls but nothing dangerous the worst part is all the diarrhea y vomit, you are going to see food you ate like a month ago you'll shit everything
>>
File: Naked.1993.png (640 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Naked.1993.png
640 KB, 853x480
>>62699256
>tfw mocked for trying to be more clear
>>
>>62699371
by the way the best part about in my own experience is that you have answers for everything in your life for example I questioned myself why I always fight with my mom over everything and bump I instantly remembered when she used to left me to go to work and my older brothers would take care of me, I had that anger still inside since my then I understood my mother and we never fight anymore. Also I got married like 6 months after my last dmt (ayahusca) experience
>>
>>62699327
Greentext please?
>>
>>62694045

I laughed out loud and I'm in an office.
>>
>>62696315

enjoy your brain damage m8
>>
>>62699582

Low quality b8
>>
>>
>>62699529
well it's not a very long story but here goes

>be 18 or 19
>at a friends house playing smash brothers
>take a break and somehow the subject gets on if i'd drink a bottle of cough syrup or not
>I was like nah thats gay
>friend calls me a pussy
>down that bottle to show him what for
>about an hour later playing smash bros again and I feel great, smash looks really colorful and it feels like time is starting to slow down
>about 3 minutes later im throwing up for the next 8 hours and i feel like I'm made of concrete

next morning I was fine, never again though. man that was dumb
>>
>>62699685
Joe is such a fucking meat head idiot I bet he dies before Joey Diaz
>>
>>62696315
Dude that sounds amazing I want to do that. When you saw these visuals, were they distortions from the room around you or were they independent from the room? Could you even see the room or was it like going into a totally different universe? Because like on LSD many things are distorted and changing color but I still knew I was in my basement and could see it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_td9Q_GhOFY
>>
>>62699435
please clarify more, if you felt it was like months wouldn't that feel like forever and ultimately trigger a bad trip?
>>
>>62693949
lol that fucking demonface cowbell
>>
>>62700280
Yeah that's what I'm asking
>>
File: 1NZ4Myv.png (111 KB, 614x406) Image search: [Google]
1NZ4Myv.png
111 KB, 614x406
ONNIT DOT COM
BATHROBES ON SALE
ONLY 164$ (NORMAL PRICE 274$)

#ONNIT
>>
BE THE HERO OF YOUR OWN MOVIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTuElM6T50w
>>
>>62694750
No. The first feeling you get is a feeling of euphoria and and you are revealed of all anxiety after the first hit. Pretty amazing stuff. Not sure what to make of the whole experience desu, like a dream, it is very hard to remember in this "normal" sober state.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.