[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best sitcom ever made and why is it Titus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Neutralspace.jpg (151 KB, 565x489) Image search: [Google]
Neutralspace.jpg
151 KB, 565x489
What's the best sitcom ever made and why is it Titus?
>>
Malcolm in the Middle > Titus
>>
>>69703811
Come on anon, don't be a wussy
>>
Ranking Sitcoms is usually a fools errand cause Sitcoms tend to not be very good. However.

#1 MASH (If you count it... otherwise)

#1 All in the Family
#2 Seinfeld
#3 The Cosby Show
#4 The Big Bang Theory (fucking deal with it)
#5 Roseanne
#6 Married With Children
#7 Taxi
#8 The Honeymooners
#9 Fraiser
#10 The Andy Griffon Show.

Some points

Most of the much talked about shows of the 50s 60s 70s generally sucked. They paved the way but are rarely funny or interesting.

Friends - Generic
Cheers - Good Cast but didn't do much with the talent for any kind of story line
Will and Grace - A look a Sitcom with a gay guy! Not really funny though and i never saw the appeal.

I love Lucy, I Dream of Genie, Gilligans Island - They don't make me laugh much. Lucy kind of did at times but i just don't think it holds up well.

Come at me!
>>
File: bazooper.jpg (53 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bazooper.jpg
53 KB, 1920x1080
>>69704178
>#4 The Big Bang Theory (fucking deal with it)
>>
>>69704222

I get it. It is a show that is cool to dislike but honestly it is just plain funny. Take your fucking cool edgykid hat off and learn to enjoy some light hearted laughs.
>>
>>69704178
I bet it took you some time to write all this bait
>>
>>69704178
>No HIMYM
>>
>>69704178
>no spaced
>no league of gentlemen
>no green wing
>no black books
>no mighty boosh
>no rab c nesbit
>no father ted
>>
>>69703779
Remember when the guy hid the weed in the VCR?
>>
>>69704449
>It is a show that is cool to dislike but honestly it is just plain funny
Jesus fucking christ you're serious. Even if I were to concede a few gags here and there this fucking bullshit show wouldn't even make it in my top 20.
>>
File: dvd.jpg (196 KB, 768x821) Image search: [Google]
dvd.jpg
196 KB, 768x821
/thread
>>
>>69704603
I love Black Books so much. The only show other than Trailer Park Boys I've ever rewatched.
>>
>>69704603
>No peep show
>no blackadder
>no IT crowd
>>
>>69705079
Americans can't do sitcoms
>>
File: get a life.jpg (31 KB, 250x428) Image search: [Google]
get a life.jpg
31 KB, 250x428
>>
>>69704178
Fuck you faggot your list is shit tier

#1 Frasier
#2 Malcolm In The Middle
#3 Seinfeld
#4 Cheers
#5 Keeping Up Appearances
#6 Peep Show
#7 Are You Being Served?
#8 Titus
#9 3rd Rock From The Sun
#10 Blackadder
>>
>>69705291
they truly are a most revolting lot
>>
>>69704178
>>69704603
>>69705396
>no arrested development (seasons 1-3 only)
Kill yourselves
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.