[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what does /tv/ think of The Dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: in charge.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
in charge.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Now that the dust has settled, what does /tv/ think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?
>>
I liked the part where CIA said "Bane?"
>>
Pure kino
>>
Imagine being CIA in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Bane, you are a big guy, all sexy with your muscular body and bald head. I would totally have sex with you, both my official persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Dr. Pavel in his plane. Like seriously imagine having to be CIA and not only sit in that plane while Bane flaunts his disgusting head in front of you, the favorable lighting making it shine , and just sit there, cloud after cloud, hour after hour, while he perfected that plan of crashing the plane. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking head but his haughty attitude as everyone in Gotham tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BANE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his unmanly fucking Lex Luthor head contort into types of wrinkle you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of boy toys and russian nuclear physicists and later superheroes for your ENTIRE CAREER . You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his wrinkled forehead as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal slaves in the previous months. And then the agency calls for another case, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the guards could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking CIA. You're not going to lose your future baneposting over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>69689546
I liked the part where Bane said "for you"
>>
I cannot watch the scene in yt without laughing. Fuck you all memers
>>
nolan successfully exposed himself as a preposterous and incompetent spin artist

we didn't even have to do anything

except mock him incessantly
>>
The first time I saw it I thought it was very badass honestly.

But the memes raped it too hard and I can't take it seriously anymore
>>
There are still some unanswered questions like why Dr. Pavel suddenly got called Dr. Paveleer
>>
File: 1463501900826.jpg (817 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463501900826.jpg
817 KB, 768x1024
glad it is still semi-canon
>>
FOR FOUR YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOLOLO LOOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' /TV/ IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 4 YEARS, 4 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF 4CHAN, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!
>>
>>69689968
somebody get this hothead outta here!
>>
>>69689968
well, I'm sorry to hear that...
>>
probably in all honest the greatest opening scene of all time
>>
honesty*
>>
>>69689609
6/10
>>
>>69689968
Ur not gonna fly so good
>>
>>69689788
Source? This can't be real.
>>
>>69690644
There's no way you can be this stupid
>>
>>69690644
do you feel in charge?
>>
>>69690414
because now..
>>
File: action orson, please.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
action orson, please.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>69689509
It's always been celebrated for its excellence
>>
Without memes this movie would be forgotten.
>>
>>69689968

Didn't even read, but here (you) go
>>
Bravo Nolan
>>
File: 1458305335754.jpg (55 KB, 550x444) Image search: [Google]
1458305335754.jpg
55 KB, 550x444
>>69689968
brace, lads! we have some serious cranium overheating here!
>>
File: hothead.png (74 KB, 424x480) Image search: [Google]
hothead.png
74 KB, 424x480
>>69689968
>>
>>69689609
forced
>>
File: ccc.jpg (56 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
56 KB, 600x800
>>69689968
>I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.