Any mind blowing and visually trippy films to watch high on w e e d?
so none of the power rangers are white?
I didn't know that.
>I'm in my twenties and super concerned about this shitty reboot of a shitty sentai series
Characters you wanted to see more of thread
This cute kid that was actual was a incest baby in Womb
she was so good, really made me believe she was a nazi vegan, and then I looked it up
AND SHE WAS
wow makes you think
Henry Cavill's emotional support dog.
who is this man
Have some more. You hardly touched anything. Did Tommy tell you about my painting? Look at this.
>When you do the voodoo mambo
Someone help me force this meme. I am tired of Leto Threads. They are shit.
>If I wasn't the German ambassador, how would I have the confidence to do this...
I was very bored by the movie so that scene right at the end caught me off guard, spit out my mountain dew all over my doritos.
His best film?
- Hush will be the main villain in the solo Batman film. The Joker will have a small role in the film that leads to a sequel. Ben Affleck wants to do at least two Batman films.
- The Flash film will be moved to April 13th, 2018.
- A Suicide Squad sequel, Man of Steel sequel and the Batman solo film will be announced at Comic-Con.
- There are no plans to show any Justice League footage until November, 2016 and the first trailer will debut exclusively with Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them.
- The Man of Steel sequel will have a human antagonist...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>- Hush will be the main villain in the solo Batman film.
This could go so right.
I feel like they should get Matt Damon to do it but I don't think he could pull it off.
>Hush will be the main villain in the solo Batman film
something tells me Affleck gave Smith a writing/casting role in the film out of good will
What did she mean by this?
Should it have ended after "Face-off"
Did people like Season 5 or do they think the show stopped being good then
Second question would you have ended it differently, or was Felina satisfying enough.
Is this flick any good?