[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ASIAN NIGHTLIFE AND WESTERN NIGHTLIFE IN YOUR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 6
File: clubbing.jpg (51 KB, 800x453) Image search: [Google]
clubbing.jpg
51 KB, 800x453
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ASIAN NIGHTLIFE AND WESTERN NIGHTLIFE IN YOUR EXPERIENCE (clubs, dance festivals etc) shit like how physical these girls are with strangers etc, what can you do and not do as a comparison
>>
There really is no difference. Nightlife is the same everywhere you go.
>>
>>912269
well for me its really really different. I'm not sure were you have been but western girls are much much more chill. and I have never pulled a girl in asia who isnt obviously a hooker. In western countries i have taken so many girls home. Plus in Asia (Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and Japan) its really hard if you are not white in clubs...thoughts?
>>
>>912257
The people throwing up at 2 am look a bit different.
Feels the same otherwise...
>>
>>912272
no truer words have ever been spoken
>>
i found there were less douchebags tryna act cool and more people actually having fun
>>
>>912284
where?
>>
>>912272
>its really hard if you are not white in clubs...thoughts?
Oh the indian/americans that I have seen destitute in clubs. Not even the hookers will talk to them.

Sorry bros, you might be the shit back home, but over here you've been prejudiced due to the billion odd indian brethren before you.

Basically, good luck getting laid if you're brown. Except maybe by the western girls.
>>
>>912272
being white is a plus for sure. im shit at picking up at clubs but i get a few numbers. certainlly there are girls (who aren't hookers) that are the same as the clubsluts back home
>>
>>912287
you see this is what im talking about..too bad
>>
>>912297
yup being white in asia is a very very big plus.
>>
>>912287

I was in a club the other night and saw some shitskin indian or paki go home with an asian... probably an ABC or SEA hooker. then again they might've been friends cause I didn't see them touching each other or kissing or anything.

but yeah, i've never seen nigs or browns pull from a club in asia
>>
>>912313
you see...the things a simple skin color do
>>
>>912287

>americans

Huh? You mean non-white americans, or white americans too?
>>
>>912317
i think he means non white americans. Generally being white as in the skin colour no matter where you are from is a plus in asia
>>
>>912257
Depends on what you are looking for, in Vietnam I found the general vibe to be similar but more relaxed than the west as in I was able to wear flip flops and a singlet and smoke inside.
>>
>>912330
yeah even in Indonesia and Malaysia you can smoke inside. But thats beside the point. generally the girls in these countries are uptight even though the word "uptight" should not exist in these type of environments
>>
Aussie here.

I was turned off by the fact that all of the girls were either hookers or ladyboys.

or both
to be fair, I have not caught the yellow fever so I'd take a fellow western tourist anytime

Although I had some fun at one club in Malaysia with a group of rich locals who let me into their VIP area. They kept feeding me Tiger from their beer tower (man asians can't drink for shit).

nice people generally, I just cannot take the scene seriously
>>
>>912367
you are white you have a choice. Im sure black people have no choice but to go for white tourists they are not stuck uo
>>
>>912367
which parts of asia have you visted?
>>
>>912385
dude how do you know he is white?
>>
>>912285
BKK (RCA area), Seoul (Hongdae), Tokyo (anywhere but Roppongi)
>>
>>912313
In Seoul they were really into hiphop. lots of hiphop clubs. and while the general population there might be racist, the negros where pulling sloots like mad there.
>>
File: hat.jpg (105 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
105 KB, 1024x768
>>912367
>I just cannot take the scene seriously
>>
>>912418
He's australian
>>
>>912731

i doubt it. i stayed in seoul for 3 months and only saw like 2 nigs with really ugly korean girls. the girls in itaewon clubs are usually filipinos or ghetto fatty hoochie mama bitches
>>
>>912731
yeah Im not sure about this mate. Asian girls generally like white men. Black people are generally looked down upon. You must be black and famous or just really fortunate to pull a hot korean girl if you are black. White people are treated like gods comapared to blacks. go to asia with friends of yours who are black (if you have) and see for yourself
>>
>>912735
because he is Australian does not mean he is white
>>
many clubs in asia you can walk in with a full beer/drink and they dont give a shit. you could probably just bring in a bottle of liquor and order cokes all night
>>912313
sounds like you'd be real mad if you did. best kill yourself
>>
>>912768
the bad/rebellious are drawn more to blacks, probably to piss daddy off. but mostly i find they are fat and ugly, so maybe that's it
>>
>>912772
yeah you might think black guys have it tough in the states but Asians, Especially asian girls still look at them as slaves more or less
>>
>>912754
>i doubt it. i stayed in seoul for 3 months
i was surprised too. but as i said, i mostly saw them in hiphop clubs and the girls usualy werent bad either.
>>
>>912783
Now this is going to be racist. It doesn't matter if you're unattractive or socially awkward, if you've got white skin then you can land a local girl even without money. If you can pull yourself together enough to be something remotely friendly then you'll probably find yourself rolling in the local girls.If you are black no matter what even if you have all the money in the world even if you have the best game in the world, even if you are the best PUA the western world has ever seen. No matter where you were born, no matter how you grew up. The fact that your skin is black you are going to get screwed over.
>>
>>912785
>45 KB JPG Anonymous 10/25/14(Sat)04:15:01 No.911525 [Reply]â–¶>>912324
strong generalization brah. what the hell does "getting screwed over" even mean? isn't the white guy that keeps sending his "gf" in asia money from back home getting screwed over?
i was just recalling my memories from visiting seoul and tokyo. in both places i've seen blacks with pretty local woman. have i seen more white guys with local woman? sure. but in such large cities, do you really think there are zero chances a local girl (especially the younger) might like some black dick? come the fuck on..
>>
>>912783

sure thing jamal. like i said the girls in those joints aren't korean usually. theyre flips. the few koreans in there are low quality ghetto hood rats. you wont ever see tyrone pull hot kpop looking bitches from clubs in gangnam
>>
>>912793
lol, i'm as white as they come.
you seem to have an inferiority complex over black men and you are holding onto the illusion that atleast in asia the women are appreciating your white genes and knowledge of kpop culture.
i hope your future asianwife will be as much into cuckolding as you are, zachary.
>>
>>912792
by screwed over i meant judgment will be passed just based on the color of skin. apologies for my use of volcab in that case.
>>
>>912793
it does not matter if you are a jamal or tyrone like what >>912785 said >If you are black no matter what even if you have all the money in the world even if you have the best game in the world, even if you are the best PUA the western world has ever seen. No matter where you were born, no matter how you grew up. The fact that your skin is black you are going to be looked down upon. you do not have to fit the stereotypes of black to be look down upon your skin color just does that
>>
>>912799

kek youre the one talking about it and keep bringing it up. I fuckin lived there. it is not common at all, at least in seoul. so youre a faggot or a nigger. either way pls go
>>
I like the turn my thread has taken haha. This actual shows the difference. Nightlife in the west skin color does not play a big part (unless in eastern europe) and in asia it does. As whites in asian nightlife we have certain privileges simply because of our skin color no matter the personality (of course you have to be friendly). So anymore great differences? good thread
>>
>>912812
>Nightlife in the west skin color does not play a big part (unless in eastern europe)

not true. I know girls here in america that said they would fuck a dog before they fucked a nigger. Most of the time if a black guy is in the club he ends up leaving alone or with another black girl
>>
>>912820
what part of america are we talking about?
>>
>>912820
This is offset by the army of swag bitches craving the chocolate log.

- Many opportunities for black people to pump and dump in western countries.
- possible in eastern europe
- impossible in Korea/Japan (both socially and biologically).
>>
>>912834
wait what? May you please elaborate on this?
>>
>>912834
>biologically
dis nigga be trippin
>>
>>912834
No clue about Korea but my black friends get just as much pussy as my white friends. Knowing Japanese is the biggest thing here. You don't have to know it, but if you have passable language skills and a non-Japanese personality you do well
>>
Glad to see this thread -- where in Vietnam can I get to a proper rave within the next two weeks? I'm looking for trashy 2005-tier euro-rave shit, ideally. I'm less interested in clubbing but if that's my only option, fine. I've been getting nostalgic for my old shape-throwing days in Zurich, and Google has zero information.
>>
>>912820
All the black guy has to do is dress proper and not like a swagfag and his chances with girls are even, if not better as compared to a white guy. Whereas white guys are more "neutral" since they vary so much, stereotyping allows black dudes to have a better chance with some girls and others to rule out the possibility entirely
>>
>>912849

Doesn't exactly fit your description, but maybe this helps:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/events.aspx?ai=205
>>
>>912729
my first time in Route 66 in Bangkok at RCA, there had to be a hundred well dressed Thai women and men just standing at tables doing fuck all. I couldn't believe it. it was so odd. Like no one was dancing, or even bothering to. then I went to a different room and all the non-Thai people were dancing and having a good time.
>>
>>912868
when i first entered the biggest room there i saw the same. the tables area was so much bigger than the dancefloor actually. after a while the thais got drunk af and started dancing and called us to their tables, gave us shots, introduced us and such..was awesome
>>
>>912846
wait what does Japanese have anything to do with Korea? please elaborate?
>>
>>912846
nvm miss read
>>
>>912941
woah haha thats really weird. I doubt this is a general thing anyway haha you got really fortunate to. Thai expect foreigners to do the the table calling
>>
>>912850
THIS.
>>
>>912257
Southeast Asian nightlife is much less physically open, and as posters above have noted, the only girls that a foreigner can/will pull will be hookers. One night stands, or for most women, even dancing with/approaching a stranger, aren't the done thing in Southeast Asia, and most Southeast Asian women go to clubs with large groups of friends rather than alone/with a date.
>What can you do
Less than you can get away with in any Western country
>What can you not do
Generally, pull chicks, touch anybody, or openly take drugs--there are exceptions, but even in countries with a lot of drugs [Thailand, Cambodia], taking them is generally much more stigmatized than in the West, where otherwise normal people sometimes casually use and admit to it. People who do use are usually more socially marginal and DEFINITELY keep it hidden. Oh, you also can't take coke or E, because anything sold as E is just amphetamines, and coke is amphetamines 99% of the time and once in a while, white powder heroin--some dumb tourist dies every decade or so from snorting a bunch of horse.
>>
>>912982
omg dude your first point is like so much on point. That sums up Indonesia man
>Southeast Asian women go to clubs with large groups of friends rather than alone/with a date.
this is so damn true dude. Plus the physical part. You have definitely been there dude I can tell
>>
>>912988
Yep. Lived in Thailand (where it's the same thing re: groups) for a long time, traveled widely in the region.
>>
>>912982
and on top of that like you said pulling is never there in south east asia. However i will talk about Indonesia. Pulling is not there no matter your skin color, no matter where you are from. That song by the chainsmokers was meant for Indonesian girls trust me when i say this. That is what they do the most in clubs. Also though your skin color may not play a part in pulling generally approaching a girl to make out it does. You have to have really big game to approach a group of indonesia girls and break it up to take on girl.
>>
>>912991
Your best chance is to always approach foreign looking girls in dance festivals and clubs. Oh and another thing in Indonesia you never see pick ups in dance festivals (in indo pick up means approaching a girl and making out with her, i kid you not) (maybe in bali). Plus your approach method cannot be too energetic you will scare the girls away. The energetic approach works in the west. If you swear to a girl sarcastically there she will be offended. Keep note these are the indonesia women or chinese-indonesian women as known in indo(google chinese indonesian). Foreigners are obviously different. Its rare you see a chinese indonesian women make out with a non chinese indonesian guy unless he is white
>>
So wait wow whats the point of clubbing south east asia or Indonesia again?
>>
>>913007
It's definitely an acquired taste. But it's definitely not about sex or drugs--more about group socializing, drinking (and at least in Thailand, eating--most clubs and bars serve pretty good food), showing off by spending a lot of money, and maybe listening to music or dancing. In that order.
>>
After reading this thread, I'm going to stick to site seeing, cultural exploration and historical exploration etc when I go to asia. If i do try and experience the nightlife it would be just to satisfy my curiosity. I have heard all this about asian nightlife and especially the bit about South East asian nightlife too believe it. Asian nightlife is boring haha like an anon said "its definitely an acquired taste"
>>
There is a reason there are only PUA vids in the western part of the world and why asians dont have.
>>
Guys how about NON South East Asian nightlife
>>
>>912806

Now that's just wrong. I'd imagine NBA stars would pull insane pussy simply by the fact it's a fucking NBA star in a hip-hop club.
>>
thats different that is if your are famous. We are talking about at first sight here
>>
>>913085

Just go to Berlin if you want a crazy nightlife. Problem solved.
>>
>>912769
Yes it does
>>
Fucking lol @ the dude defending white skin so fucking hard. Bro we get it, we all know it gives you an advantage but Christ they won't treat you like god just because your white. Maybe in some 3rd world Asian country , but I've been to Japan just this past summer, clubbed in shinjuku mostly and I can say for certain that as long as you are fairly attractive, charming but not overly aggressive and arent a fucking sperg who can't read body language then you will do great (like any western club)

The only difference is you need to dress really well, dress like you have money but that doesn't mean you actually need to be rich.

I'm a fucking spic, lightly tanned skin , buzzed/faded hair , 5'8 Manlet and while I only slept with one Japanese girl (we saw each other and fucked a couple more times before I went home) I had a decent amount of chicks all over me a lot of the time.

I don't see why some black dude wouldn't be able to do the same, just tone down the aggressiveness and your skin tone lel.

But SRS I cringed at the guy in the thread defending MUH WITE SKIN so hard. Times are changing bro, they are used to seeing white folk now. I mean yeah if I was white and clubbing I'd probably have it a bit easier but would I want to be? Nah I'm good.

Also in regards to Korea, I have a few Korean buddies and Korea is very much a second world country and they really have the xenophobia that Thai locals have towards foreigners. The girls that go clubbing and that go for foreigners tend to be the same type (in comparison) that go for black guys exclusively over here in N.A.

Not exactly cream of the crop.
>>
>>913103
no it does not. you sound like someone new to /trv/ we dont argue over these things. you just want to argue
>>
>>913109
>this
Stop being so insecure , be confident in yourself without overdoing it and be mildly attractive. Youll do fine in any club in a first world country.

Also Latins are known for being fun/charming so possibly that was a reason you had success. Women love fun, confident men. Whodathunkit
>>
>>913116
first world? asia is not first world. Though what you are saying is true whatever the case this applies everywhere
>>
>>913119
Well Japan honestly would be the only first world. Korea is shit, Seoul smells like sewage all the time and the people are still very 3rd worldly xenophobic. Every other Asian country is def 3rd world
>>
>>913122
alright with that clarification right there I totally agree!
>>
You guys are forgetting Asians are really conservative nevermind their obvious xenophobia against people with black skin. They hardly ever show PDA so do not expect much going there from the west. Now yes black people are obviously looked down upon but as said by a previous anon dont be insecure and shit.
>>
>>913085
>Asian nightlife is boring haha like an anon said "its definitely an acquired taste"
I was that anon; I wouldn't say that it's boring, necessarily, it's just really, really different. Giant warehouse space/naked people on drugs/sex in the toilets/UNTS UNTS UNTS-international dance music/party ends at 11AM clubs just aren't what they do there. But between street festivals, live music bars, and dozens of other, more locally traditional forms of entertainment, it's really easy to have a blast at night in Southeast Asia.
>>
>>913109
>black dude
>toning down aggressiveness
>not possible it's in their genes to be douches
>>
>>913136
yeah its different i get it and thanks. Just based on all that it does not seem like my thing thats why in my humble opinion i think its boring. its like regressing
>>
>>912941
maybe that's what it was, not drunk enough. but fuck me and the Thai girls who invited me were there for HOURS. Never been in a club so long in my life.

I'm black by the way, just to let the paranoid dudes here know that the dark skin thing is really not as serious as you guys are making it to be.

Too much speculation and hearsay and not enough talking to actual black dudes.
>>
>>913159
so tell oh wise black guy? are whites and black treated equally?
>>
>>913164
Who cares. I'm not a sociologist and I don't want to be. I'm just here to meet the women that want to meet me and that's all I'm focused on.

>>913116
>Women love fun, confident men.

This is all I care about, because this is all that matters.
>>
>>913169
good answer
>>
>>913170
Thanks. Reading these threads since I've been back in NY two days ago, I've been so tempted to dump my pics of me with Asian girls I've met all year, but I don't feel like proving myself to random people over the internet.
>>
>>913159

I doubt you actually banged any. if you did they were probably 4/10s. Thailand is supposed to be one of the racist countries in asia, and their girls are notorious for hating dark skin.

I haven't been there but I've heard from guys that live there that black guys never pull or they only bang ugly hookers or are forced to go after white expats/backpacker chicks.
>>
>>913171

Yeah, you're gonna have to do that, cause blacks always say they get laid in Asia and then never have any proof. The only place I've seen where it's even remotely common for blacks to score asians is Tokyo.

Inb4 Jamal disappears
>>
>>913196
No, I don't feel like doing that every single time I come to /trv/, while you just sit back in your chair and shove your wikipedia Ph.D in my face, and throw moving goalposts in front of me for me to jump over (>>913164) It's much easier to let you guys think what you wanna think while me and my friends talk about the girls we banged and will bang.
>>
>>913189
THIS. true man true
>>
>>913189
it truly is racist so it would hard for me to believe
>>
>>913208
hard for you to believe that asians are racist? are yo fuckin srsbznm8?
>>
>>913213
no hard for me to believe that asians are not racist to black people
>>
>>913245
Because you are a white guy who talks to other white people about blacks, instead of the black people themselves.
>>
>>913275
/thread
>>
>>912317
>>912318

Most Koreans I've met (Inheon/Seoul) don't like Americans - Inc whites
>>
>>913278

Its because of American soldiers giving the impression to Koreans that all Americans are retards basically
>>
>>913275
okay but realtalk though. Most people worldwide don't really like black people much
>>
>>913289
Just stop, you got destroyed earlier, You're embarrassing yourself with your ignorance
>>
>>913293

Not him but in my travel experience >>913289 has been right.

Of course views are different everywhere though between older and new generation.

I find generally speaking, particularly in East Asia racism is everywhere but is not malicious. Its just lack of exposure.
>>
>>913245

Trinidad expat here,

Asians are racist as fuck and I find it hilarious that you're desperately trying so hard to defend that racism. The funny thing about it though is that it's mostly not malicious, just a suffocating amount of ignorance that makes you go, "Eh fuck it, I'll just kick it with the backpackers." When it does get malicious though, it's fucking scary and dangerous. I've been to Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, China, Japan and South Korea. Thailand and South Korea was just a god damn nightmare. China is tolerable, but it was pretty annoying that people there don't understand the concept of personal space and kept touching my hair outside of Shanghai. Japan and the Philippines (best friend is from there, so having an anchor really helped me with getting friendly with a ton of people in Manila) are the only Asian countries that I would consider visiting again.

They seem to warm up far more quickly when they notice I'm Caribbean black as oppose to American or African black in Japan though, which was pretty strange.
>>
>>913500

>Trinidad expat

Whoops, I meant an expat living in the US.
>>
Black English Teacher here.

Lol @ u little white faggots. I was stationed in Pyeongtaek for two years and had the time of my life so I came back. I can't even remember the last time I went to the club and didn't come back with at least one little Korean slut. It's amazing to me that we can not only take all your women back home, but we can also here and take the Asian sluts that your settling for. Your pure little waifu was choking was choking on chocolate last night. Yes, Koreans are racist, but that's only Korean men-- Korean women are super curious if the rumors are true (usually you have to get them on the downlow because they're don't want their social circle to know that they're little whores) once I understood how to run this type of game, I was splitting litte gook whores open at will. Korean dudes try to cockblock, but they're too pussy to ever really step up, even if they're 20 deep. I fucked this Korean American dudes girlfriend on Saturday night. I went up and started hitting on her and she was into it, and he steps up like he's gonna do something. So I went at her again when she was alone. 15 minutes she was telling Romeo that she had to go home, and we took a cab to a love motel in Yeoksam. I'm sure the bitch knew that I'd never talk to her again, but they never care. I've fucked college girls, my student's mom's, christain girls, spoiled little gangnam sluts, and Korean Americans. All of them are dying for a decent sized dick. I almost feel bad for you whiteboys because pretty soon there's not gonna be a single country on Earth where you can get laid. These gook sluts are easy as fuck, but you faggots are buying them flowers and chocolate and shit-- they want chocolate alright, but not the kind you can buy.
>>
>>913535

babbysfirsttroll,jpeg. sorry cuck, but I've actually lived in Korea, and niggers don't get any play. except maybe from the small & limited hip hop circuit, but again those girls are realllllly fuckin shitty lol
>>
>>913535
>>913537

Btw, post pictures of you with the girls and blur out your face if youre a pussy. I bet you won't do it
>>
>>912257

Seems like the west is the only place that actually has bars where you can sit at like a pub, and clubs that play music other than house. Europe is pretty bad for this too, but even worse in other countries.
>>
>>912982

This is why NYC is the best, then London, then Paris
>>
>>913109

>The only difference is you need to dress really well

post a fit.
>>
>>913535

house niggy
>>
>>913535
>implying african girls aren't gagging for white cock
>>
>>913500
im not even defending their racism dude. Re-read what I said
>>
>>913535
The language you are using clearly shows that your story still has much more to be desired. Many people are giving their opinions here but not in this manner. Which makes it very hard to believe your story
>>
>>913535
Dude Korean's are racist to blacks and that is that. You only find interracial shit there in International schools and Unis aside from that..no. I'm a Korean and I know what goes on here. Girls worry too much about what others think of them in Korea and being with a black guy does not help the situation. Its all about societal expectations and ignorance. What I can tell you is that give Korea some time with Black people and things will change
>>
>>913561

lol he is obviously lying or a cuck troll, like I said. i lived in seoul and went to gangnam clubs regularly. korean girls ignore even good looking, built tall model white guys if they know korean guys are around and will judge them. What do you think they'd do if a big nigger buck rolled up on them and approached? First off they'd think he was military and therefore has no value, back turn and ignore, or straight up get frightened and run away
>>
>>913535
>>913539
thank you for posting what I'm far too lazy to post, bro. And here they'll keep asking you for more proof. Don't get baited into doxxing yourself and giving out info. any proof you give will never be enough for these guys. You'll be stuck in a treadmill of trying to prove people wrong everywhere when there's no need to trouble yourself.

Also, I was just in Thailand for a year, and I liked it so much that I'm coming back to live in Bangkok, while taking mini trips to Japan. I know another black guy whose been there for a few years and has had no real complaints, only funny stories and girls of course. and his Thai is insane, which helps you anywhere.

Like I said earlier, you guys need to stop talking to yourselves and start talking to the people you're actually talking about to get the real story. You're not as worldly and knowledgeable as you think you are.
>>
>>913500
>When it does get malicious though, it's fucking scary and dangerous.

What exactly happened that was so bad? I was in Thailand for a year and I loved it. the worst I got was a very drunk teacher grabbing my schong twice lol. And a ladyboy once at a cabaret show (even more of an lol). Also some of my students would call me "Teacher Dam" (Black), but you laugh these things off. I'm fucking different. People are gonna point that out. I'm not in America anymore. That's life.

But all the sex and female attention I got more than made up for it. Only paid for two short time hookers two times each. the rest were all just me spitting game and girls being interested.

I have a girl right now texting me telling me she had a crush on me and wish we fucked before I left. Guess what I'm doing when I go back?

Another key point that our non-black friends are missing is that not all Black people are the same, and we all have different experiences.
>>
>>913578
yes thats it. However Koreans who are not in Korea are so damn liberal not even kidn they are so different from when they go back home. Black, White pink they do not care
>>
>>913601
Also, my other friend from Harlem was walking in Bangkok for the first time and some cute Thai girl ran outside and told him "I love you!!!". Next time he strolled around he got her number. Like come on, where else does that even happen? Also, it happened because he was black. You niggas in this thread need to get some real facts before you make these stupid blanket statements about people you don't even speak to.
>>
>>913601
I really dont think its really about experience its just all about how you handle it. And you seem to handle it well. If I was in your position (im black btw) i would not easily shrug that off would give a damn good lecture to those kids or anyone in fact
>>
>>913535
>super curious
Fucking this. This shit is powerful. Another interesting thing is that the dark skin thing might be weird, but there are so many other things that inadvertently give black guys value. These days you go into a movie theater and there's an American movie playing, with cool handsome black guys doing cool things. And there's the rap music thing (I had a group of male students, and one cute girl in Myanmar sit around me begging me to rap lol), and other shit. Lets not even mention "the other big thing".

When I was in Thailand and Vietnam, at least one woman wanted to take a picture with me. In vietnam I was at a museum and saw this cute girl in a room by her self. I talked her up, had some funny moments with her nearly non-existant english, and got her number. Turns out she was a model who was going to get dressed and walk that evening. We were even gonna meet tomorrow if she wasn't busy.

This is the reality for black men in Asia, people. It's different from yours, and yes, it's not always great, but don't get it twisted. We're still men, and we still get what we want.
>>
>>913564
It's all about the "downlow sex" nigga, like he said. Doing stuff that other people don't know about and will never know. That's the definition of asian culture, right? lol. No wonder prostitution is so popular there.
>>
>>913615
they ask you to rap because your skin color says you should be able to rap? how does that not bother you
>>
>>913609
>its just all about how you handle it
This too. As soon as you open your mouth, you become much more than just a "big (possibly scary) black guy"

and dude, it's really not a big deal. Thai kids give nicknames to everyone, even themselves. they call each other every name in the book as well.

It wasn't like it was a constant thing either, only the younger (and honestly less educated) kids did it. what are you gonna do if you lecture them and they keep calling you that? cry? complain to your parents? then what? Just move on with your life.

If I were to teach again, yes I would curb it and educate them on it. .
>>
>>913609
and yes, it is experience. I got treated differently based on who I was with, where I was, what I was doing, what language I was speaking, and many other variables besides just being a black guy. It's not the same for everyone.
>>
>>913601
oh, and my game was much lower than the type of stuff I would be doing in the west, absolutely. it's easier there. I just say the words "America :)" and "New York :) :) :)" and odds are forever in my favor.
>>
>>913617
because these are kids who have never seen someone like me in person before, besides TV and movies and soccer games. And it was a fun conversation with genuinely curious, kind, funny people. Why so serious?
>>
>>913621
>>913622

I dont give a shit either way, but im almost positive you are exaggerating your success and they way youre treated in thailand and SEA. you probably fucked a few 4/10 dark skinned uggo issan girls or whatever theyre called that nobody wants. i'm sure you ignore (or are simply oblivious to) the racism and the stares, and the way most of the population treats you.

if that's the case, why would you even waste your time there when you get treated wayyy better and get better quality women back in the states? I swear black guys love to torture themselves and swim upstream just to prove a point lol
>>
>>913629
You don't know me or my experiences. Stop trying to speak for me.
>>
>>913615
>When I was in Thailand and Vietnam, at least one woman wanted to take a picture with me.

"huehuehue rook at the chimpman"
>>
>>913615
>These days you go into a movie theater and there's an American movie playing, with cool handsome black guys doing cool things.

What the fuck movies are you talking about? I have seen 0
>>
>>913619
what about adults that treat you that way? you ignore it to? Im learning to ignore but it is not easy i sometimes feel its better to educate them and even get angry and them to cause some sort of change.
>>
>>913622
I never liked my time in south east asia, Indonesia, Malalysia, Thailand and philipines thats why i may seem serious. The clubbin in Asia on top of that was really boring unless you were white. Certain things if i did they would misinterpret it for being aggressive. When i do half those shit in UK and the States i pull quite alot of girls but in asia it was different for me
>>
>>913622
someone here mentioned something about the stares. The stares black guys get is different from the ones white guys get. The white guy stares is a stare of admiration, which is funny how a simple skin color can change everything( yes i know it is also i stare of i want to finish his pockets but overall its a stare of respect.) then there is black guys it is like a stare of mockery and being looked down upon. If you were able to change skin colors at will and entered a club in SEA you would feel the difference or entering anywhere for that fact
>>
>>913629
This is butthurt. This is the frustration of some fat little white nerd who thought to himself "all these western girls are black dick sucking whores, I'll go to Asia and find a pure virgin wife who worships me". Then when you find out D and the boys are over here running through bitches like a comet's about to hit the earth, you start rationalizing "I b-bet they're just u-ugly girls anyway ;_;"

I've never been to Thailand, but in Korea the dudes are the only racist one, and that's because their bitches have been getting fucked by foreigners since time immemorial. They'll all act like your best pals because you increase their social value ("Look at me, I have foreign friends because my family had money abroad") but the second they see you with a Korean girl, they'll start shit talking you in Korea-- whether you're black or white. The fact is, Korean girls love foriegn cock, and the word is out about which color is superior.

I'll just leave this here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js_zR15QNfw
>>
>>913688
>Let me tell you about being black
>>
>>913890
tell me...
>>
>>913860

>Tyrone assmad

Look, I'm living in China now and lived in Korea for a while. I'm a regular in the club scene, and can tell you that it's extremely rare in Korea and pretty much non-existent in China. Asians don't want you niggers, deal with it.
>>
Been in thailand now for a few weeks and haven't seen much nightlife culture like in the west. It's more about chilling and fucking hookers. But the hookers here are are in a weird area between gf and straight up prostitute assuming you aren't going to a message place. You can fuck a girl all night and morning for like 35 usd though (assuming you are white and young) cheaper and guaranteed unlike taking out some girl in the states.
>>
>>913136
>more locally traditional forms of entertainment
>>913158
>in my humble opinion i think its boring. its like regressing
Well there you go.
>>
>>913648
>double racism
>>
>>913898
you could have been more polite. However yeah this is the truth.
>>
>>913898
>Wanting third world Asian girls

Yea Im black and have no problems at all in Japan. I also speak Japanese fairly well
>>
>>913918
I really find this hard to believe. You probably ignore it but the problems are definitely there. I do not ignore it so I sense it alot. Like an anon said if you could change your skin color at will you would feel the difference
>>
>>913913

>doesn't make it any less true
>>
File: 00199387452523 (6).jpg (286 KB, 756x756) Image search: [Google]
00199387452523 (6).jpg
286 KB, 756x756
I am not even into all those skinny ugly Asian girls, they literally all look the same. I'll stick to my blonde goddessess, you go have funny in Asia, you beta loser that can't pull blonde girls back home.
>>
Asia

- easier to get pussy
- shit music
- clubs close earlier
- hookers inside the club
- less drugs

Europe

- girls are harder to pick up, only want a super chad or tyrone
- can find good dance/EDM music, better DJs, underground music scenes
- rave culture (certain clubs where literally everyone is on drugs, clubs open all night into the next day)
>>
meh....
Western clubs are much better. Girls are easy, a lot more chill and you can have a normal grown-up conversation with.

Asian girls generally are a bit strange, they seem immature and are always giggling. Perhaps they are easier than western girls but I never pursued them because I was taken aback from their unusual behavior.

I can't tell you if they are into black guys or not because I didn't see many/didn't pay attention to them.

Not sure why you guys care honestly about blacks in Asia! Not that I have anything against them
>>
>>913949
friendly advice

don't put any picture of you with your gf on 4chan.

This site is full of weirdos that might decide to track you down
>>
>>913954
>Not sure why you guys care honestly about blacks in Asia! Not that I have anything against them

This. If you're white you can pick up girls anywhere, so who gives a shit what anybody else is doing.
>>
>>913958
this is a multiracial world. Not to mention blacks always accuse us for not understanding or even trying to understand their POV. Suck it up we are not the only race in this world there are others
>>
I am going to Seoul soon and also happen to be a prime beef beautiful white aryan male. This seems like the perfect thread to ask where to party to pull mad Korean girl vagina pussy
>>
>>913949

not your gf
>>
>>913951
The clubs in Tokyo close at 7 am
>>
>>913996
What the fuck are you talking about? That had no relevance to my post at all.
>>
>>914163
then what?
>>
>>912272
In Singapore I found that most of the girls and all of the guys fucking hate white people. They even look down on girls who just go for whites. In poorer Asian nations I didn't have the same problem
>>
>>913535
>muh dick
>>
File: 4.jpg (69 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
69 KB, 720x720
Not many Mexican Americans here I see. For Thailand at least, girls approach me as they confuse me for a Thai, run away when I speak English, and come back when they learn I am american, at which point I am kind of turned-off. White girls are all over me though, which is surprising, guess I'm exotic enough without having to deal with a language barrier. Also, girls that approach foreigners aren't usually worth it, most decent girls will already be in an impenetrable social group

A disadvantage I have noticed about white people is that they'll always be the "farang." Meaning they will never really get "in," with the Thai. It's actually causing problems at my work as the white guys that have worked here for years are envious of me getting introduced to all the middle to upper class Thai/Thai-Chinese girls that would never hang out in bars and clubs.

If you want to find decent woman you'll have to make friends with the Thai (an older man is ideal as the young guys will probably just stab you sooner than help you) at which point they'll introduce you to their female relatives by inviting you to "dinner," which the girl will also attend, kind of like a blind date, but surrounded by people the girl knows. After that you may end up in clubs and the like, but in a group.

One thing, do not ever show anger or frustration, that's a one way ticket to never getting introduced to anyone, especially in a smaller city or town. Even if people tell you that you get leeway as a foreigner, you don't. Sure they'll affectionately call you "ting tong," but there's no way in hell they'll introduce you to their niece that's currently working on her master's degree, or their prized former student who works as a physical therapist in a rural town. It's not as bad for black guys as you might think, Indians are just unlucky, white people are both blessed and cursed. Not sure why I'm not as unlucky as Indians tbh. I guess I just look far more Thai and that lets them open up to me easier.
>>
>>913951
nah its all about confidence in europe you dont need to be a chad or tyrone
>>
>>914490
yes this is probably true affluency place a big part. Though the population of singapore is give or take 50 percent singaporean and 50 percent foriegners
>>
>>914570
I've been to Thai and reading this I can totally relate being white. And those insecure black guys just dont be American black and you will be fine or a tyrone. That sort of personality will just attract the non decent girls.Now for white guys if you are not going to work int Thailand forget about getting a decent girl. as a matter of fact i grew up in thailand and went to International School Bangkok and had a few black friends (diplomats) so I pretty know both sides of the story.
>>
>>914696

C'mon. I doubt even "African diplomats" can score hot white-skinned Thai girls. Maybe they'll get an ugly brown skin girl with an elephant man face... Maybe. Are they gonna slay it in Bangkok nightclubs every weekend? Fuck no. Don't give niggaz false hope
>>
>>914698
you will be surprised about how multiracial every country is becoming. First of all they were not from any country in africa. British, French, Brazilian, Australian and American all born and bred.
>>
>>914698
and to be honest with you as long as people see you with white foreign friends you are good in thailand.
>>
>>914008
Do you read this board at all?

You will probably be getting laid by all the flight attendents before they even stamp your passport. White guys in Korea have sex an average of 3 times a day with 5 different women.
>>
>>914764
THIS.
>>
>>914764
>>914782
can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, because judging by all the nigger hate in this thread what you're saying might actually be true
>>
>>914863
yeah there is so much nigger hate for some reason like wtf i cant even tell if the hate is just trolling or genuine
>>
>>914764
I dont read this board ever, but I assume you're being very sarcastic
>>
>>914570
A fellow mexican-American here with some drops of filipino blood from my great grandma so I get confused for Asian at home too. I got told I looked Thai plenty of times over there.
>>
>>914903
i think its just the skin color seriously. At lot of people in this world think people look alike because they haev the same skin color
>>
The way I see it, there are basically 2 types of girls in Korea (can't really speak about anywhere else). Those that are so xenophobic they won't date and definitely won't hook up with someone that isn't Korean (most are this way), and then there's the girls that don't give a shit and are sort of rebelling, and they don't seem to really care about skin color. The girls that go for any foreigners are usually trashier though.
>>
>>915108

the vast majority of them still prefer white guys when they're "rebelling," at least from what I've seen in countless k girls' kakaotalks. they always have some shirtless model white guy in their profile images
>>
>>914708
>>
>western
drunk/high kids dry hump on the dancefloor to dubstep

>asian
people of all ages come, sit down and talk to their friends and drink while western pop music plays. occasionally dance. no pick ups
>>
Weird. Lots of race trolling here but it's mostly from the "i heard that" wikipedia crowd. From personal experience:
Vietnam (Hanoi): Clubs shut down at 11pm and the police raided the ones we found that didn't. They were kind of small-town nightclub if you know what I mean. People were friendly though. A few ppl followed me with videocameras, others asked for pics with me and one guy asked me to practice English with his teenage daughters... which I thought was pretty fcking weird (no they weren't hookers).
Chiang Mai: Bar scene was a lot of fun. I felt pretty safe walking around on my own, and met a woman who pulled me around and bought me drinks. My buddy at another bar pulled a chick home but yeahh she wasn't that great. But then again most of the girls my friends meet are meh.
BKK: Wandered around on my own, met a guy and his Thai female friends and we partied till 3am then I had to run to a 6am flight lol. BKK clubs in Sukhumvit had crazy light systems and fantastic music and sound quality.

Overall clubbing was best in BKK. Didn't really notice the girls bc I was waiting to get back to my gf. Clubs were best in BKK but atmosphere was best in Chiang Mai. That's my 0.02c experience.

If you want hearsay.. I think either EYK or a living in Korea blog said that all their friends found it easy to meet women in Hongdae or Seoul, but they'd pay for 10 dates and nothing happened. Unlike the West, most women date with a view to marriage and are always thinking of how you'd fit into their family and circle of friends. Nightclubs are not a pickup spot. Dating is via sogeting.
In short, go to enjoy time with your friends, don't expect anything to happen.
>>
You might as well be jesus if you're black at a japanese club.
>>
>>915445
true. This is not meant for offense at all its just for people to get a better understanding. The fact is white privilege is very much there in asia.
>>
>>914706
i see
>>
>>915686
THIS.
>>
>>915686
plain and simple.
>>
File: Doublenigger.jpg (39 KB, 570x526) Image search: [Google]
Doublenigger.jpg
39 KB, 570x526
>>913913
>>
>>915890
>>916960
stop that shit
>>
>>912257
Chinese nightlife was strange to me, most clubs had a large area with tables where people would just stand around and drink and a small, exposed dancefloor where usually only the gold diggers or drunk foreigners danced. Plus they mixed Chivas Regal with sweet tea, who the hell does that?
People are amazingly nice though, they'd often call me over to their tables to introduce me and let me drink their liquor. Not to mention the hot cougars in the VIP area, hnnng.
>>
>>912257
I got a handjob on a tabke next to the bar.
>>
>>917025
...Pattaya that is.
>>
>>917025
A Czech exchange student got a handy j in a well-visible part of a Chengdu club once, he made a face like he was dying. We just called him "the hand" for the rest of the year, he turned red like a tomato every time.
>>
>>917040

What clubs are good in Chengud? Which ones did you go to?
>>
>>917050
Lan Kwai Fong with CC club and Emperor bar is the most popular area and probably all you'd expect from a high-end party district. Beer in CC is overpriced and bottles are ~110€, but it's bearable if you share.
My favorite club is Muse Club, it usually has better music and prettier girls than CC but is a bit less convenient to reach than Lan Kwai Fong. As for bars: The Irish pub (forgot the name) is bit of an expat circlejerk but has good shot specials and Jellyfish club (actually more of a bar) is great if you don't want to worry about dressing up and just chill/dance. Emperor pub in LKF has gorgeous showgirls dancing and is a bit more pricey.
Also: Cops in Chengdu usually know what weed smells like so be careful. You can bribe them with 400RMB but I wouldn't risk it.
>>
>>917058

>CC club, Muse

Ah, thanks. Is there much of a white exotic factor left in the city? If you're over 6 feet tall white guy, can you pull some stunner girls out of these clubs?
>>
>>917060
Yeah, last year I went there was bizarre. Our group went on a sightseeing tour the whole day, we all looked tired, sweaty and wore improper clothes. Someone got the brilliant idea: Why not go clubbing? We got into CC and Muse, most of our group even pulled some absolutely stunning girls. Plenty don't speak English though, so you just have to speak Mandarin or find the right ones.
>>
>>917016
these are white foreigners right?
>>
>>917063
actually out of all asian countries chinese clubs are the ones you will find with a vast majority of people not being able or willing to speak english
>>
This video will put an end to this conversation once and for all. Clearly asians have no skills:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAABpjEy5U
>>
>>917381
I head that was in the area where a lot of hookers hang out in Hong Kong. She probably just thought the white guy had more money. I wouldn't take it too seriously anon
>>
>>917400

She wasn't a hooker, it's apparent since the HK and Taiwan asian male community got assravaged over the video and wanted the guy's blood.

This stuff doesn't help white guys in Asia. Youre just gonna end up getting your skull stomped in by 20 or 30 Asian guys if you venture into the wrong club or city because of these dumbasses, and also most asian chicks hate players, unlike stupid ass white girls
>>
>>917408
>asian
I can confirm this excludes jap guys.

Theyre a bunch of pussies, though the thing about girls not liking players because far more prominent.

Asian girls not named japan are pretty slutty
>>
>>917381
This is so cringey, and as a white guy it annoys me.
But wtf that asian dude shoulda stepped the fuck up. seriously, if he was just gonna stand there and let it happen then what else was he expecting?
>>
>>917400
>I head that was in the area where a lot of hookers hang out in Hong Kong.
No, it's in Lan Kwai Fong. You're probably thinking of Wan Chai.
>>
>>917381
its just our
white privilege simple as that. That guy could have done nothing unless he was also white i guarantee it.
>>
>>912287
North Indian or South Indian
>>
>>917438
that is in a prostitute district by the way
>>
>>917475

lel yeah, I highly doubt a black or indian guy could do that anywhere in asia, except maybe tokyo for blacks. but jap girls find indians and pakis creepy

why do darkies waste their time coming to asia
>>
>>917477
I don't know, they don't know, nobody fucking cares.

Too many stories of girls getting taken back to hotels and being welcomed by ten other indian dudes.
>>
>>917381

Uh, this looks staged. Or something. In any case, there is something odd going on--and a lot of what happened was cut out.

I'm a white guy married to an Asian girl, btw. Still, this whole "Asian guys have no game" bullshit is silly.
>>
>>917481
Japan is great for (american) black people -- especially if you speak the language. In bars/clubs everyone wants to be your friend, you get shit for free, are automatically VIP, and in a lot of cases Japanese dudes will try to hook you up with chicks (likely due to increased social standing/exposure they get for having foreign friends?). Korea is the only Asian country I've ever had an issue in.... Korean dudes can be pretty combative and territorial, especially when drunk. Not all of them, but enough that I almost got in two fights while there with complete strangers (they were both blind drunk, but still)
>>
>>917481
yeah thats true. They are not really wasting their time but they should know going in asia you will be judged within a second because of your skin color
>>
File: JW6aBd7.gif (49 KB, 360x276) Image search: [Google]
JW6aBd7.gif
49 KB, 360x276
Okay if being white is so great abroad why do you have to preach about it so much?
>>
>>917542
[x] Told
[ ] Not Told

Srs tho i don't know if it's one or two of you guys but every thread you come in with "BEING WHITE IS SUCH A HUGE PLUS" shit and you spew your spaghetti everywhere. I'm white but jesus reading that makes me cringe like fuck
>>
In the US you don't have to go to these shitty rave parties m8, in fact I'd suggest you don't.

You can just go to a bar, or a nightclub downtown, and there's plenty of girls to take home, for all races, especially here in Texas.
>>
>>913951
>EDM
>good

Nah.
>>
>>917542
Relevant YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6_kkPV5XGw#t=201
>>
the most attractive males are white
the most attractive women are asian

its only natural the best wants the best
>>
>>917622
>the most attractive women are asian
this is what yellow-fever fags actually believe

eastern european women are the most attractive women, period
>>
>>917604
>>917622
Haha i kne wit had to be weaboos behind those posts. Enjoy your flat face 4/10s. As long as they're yellow right?
>>
>>917641
wrong. they've done lab studies with composite images and men of every race on every continent prefer asian women by a statistically significant margin.

it probably has to do with test exposure. asian women have less of it, thus more feminized features. white women, for example, have one of the most masculine finger digit ratios of all the races.

since composite images wipe away other factors for attraction, such as genetic load and hairyness or rate of aging (which white women have more of each) the results are probably not as significant as real world results.

Asian women are more attractive because they are more feminine sexually dimorpically. White men are more attractive for the same reason. The other genders of eachrace are less for the exact same reason.

Sorry breh
>>
>>917649
>so desperate for yellow pussy he checked for studies online

Holy fuck
>>
>>917649
I'm a white guy with yellow fever and even I think this anon is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>917648
>>917651
>>917655
>>917641
>le weaboo yellow fever!!
No surprise the memespouting shitposters are the ones who ignore facts and just scream insults.

Honestly grow up
>>
>>917651
>>917655
My career is bioinformatics you retards.

Jesus christ.

What's your hobby? Jerking off on the nazi flag?
>>
>>917649
>wrong. they've done lab studies with composite images and weeboo virgin losers of every race on every continent prefer asian women by a statistically significant margin.
fixed for you
>>
>>917661
>>917664
Oh just leave.
>>
>>917677
>the shitposting, insult slinging retard who doesnt know what hes talking about telling calm, nonshitposters to leave

lol ok
>>
>>917683
Seriously, though, you do care too much about this.
>>
>>917547
but dude it actually is. the skin color is a massive plus why are you refusing? ok lets have a discussion about this. if you are up for it? a dignified one
>>
>>917551
yeah texas has the most interracialism in usa (that in no way is a word) texas is not what you see on tv it is not a dessert. So if you are a minority and are coming to the usa and do not want the challenge of being a minority go to texas.
>>
>>917687
speak for yourself
>>
Can we go back to the subject discussed ?
>>
>>917687
that wasn't even (me) the guy who made the original post

You're arguing against multiple people.
>>
>>917708
no you fucking loser lets talk about nightclub experiences holy shit

Anyways to return to the subject the OP wanted to discuss . i've gone clubbing in canada , ontario (specifically london ontario which i was told is a total party city because of Western University)

it's basically a huge fuck fest, If you're not shy and half way good looking there should be no problem bringing a girl back home to fuck.

I had this one spanish/black ? (those black spanish) girls all over me one night but she got a bit to grabby for my liking. She was trying to make out with me after i just seen her making out with like 2 other dudes and started licking my ear. Amazing body, fucking cute as fuck but like most girls who look good and aren't shy she was all over everybody. I was sure i would catch something even from kissing her

These are the types of girls you'll find in clubs in canada i've found. Not the majority but you'll find 2-3 like that at every club. Most will dance with you as long as you aren't visibly shy
>>
>>917779
and your race does not matter? (hahah just kidn you dont have to answer this) do the girls go together as a large group of friendds 5-10 and like stick together like that the whole night? is it easy approaching a girl with a large group of friends around. 2-4 friends around is relatively easily i think
>>
>>917768
OP here yes please guys please.
>>
>>917981
Nope i've found that here in canada (ontario at least i won't pretend like i know about the other provinces but i would assume its very much the same) and The states your skin color doesn't matter. You can even slay pussy if you are the darkest nigerian around. There will always be some white girl who wants to say FUCK YU DADDY and sleep with your black ass.

Thing is if you are black, try not to be overly aggressive in your flirting. Very few girls dig it, and the few that do are always white, So don't be aggresive with spanish/asian/whatever else girls as they don't really put up with that shit from a nigger (sorry niggers : ()

In the west (and i would imagine in most countries in the world) What matters the most is :

1.) Be attractive
2.) Be fun (confident)
3.) Don't be super short. Like under 5'6 (im 5'9 and i have friends who are like 5'7 5'8 but goodlooking so they have no trouble but there is a certain height for men where i guess even the best of looks won't help)

4.) Dress nice (Doesn't mean wear trashy shit like a gucci belt, but dress well enough so your clothes fit but arent skin tight or looks like a trashbag on you)

5.)BE FUCKING CONFIDENT
>>
>>917981
Oh sorry i didnt answer your question, Girls come in large groups but it's easy to pull them apart. Usually when they dance it's fair game and they don't mind. But i would suppose if they are all having a round of drinks and laughing and talking to eachother it'd be best not to try and but in while they are just having a "friend" moment. That's some spaghetti spilling moment shit right there.
>>
>>918099
oh alright man thanks for all the info. going to canada and im black and i dnt act the stereotype so i guess i would be fine
>>
>>917551
>>917709

Bull fucking shit

I hear a lot of bullshit thrown around in this board by people who have never actually left their basement but I have to call this one out.

Texas is one of the worst places to be as a minority. The rampant racism between the whites and blacks of the state is cancerous, and god help you if you're asian. However Tejanos are very friendly and open-minded.
>>
>>912779
Rightly so.
>>
>>918097
>1.) Be attractive
>2.) Be fun (confident)
>3.) Don't be super short. Like under 5'6 (im 5'9 and i have friends who are like 5'7 5'8 but goodlooking so they have no trouble but there is a certain height for men where i guess even the best of looks won't help)
>4.) Dress nice (Doesn't mean wear trashy shit like a gucci belt, but dress well enough so your clothes fit but arent skin tight or looks like a trashbag on you)
>5.)BE FUCKING CONFIDENT
So basically I just shouldn't bother ever in any country.
>At least I like visiting museums...
>>
>>918772
Oh fuck off and let this shit die already.
>>
>>913113
There is a good chance he is white due to the population, but also because
>caught the yellow fever
>fellow western tourist
>>
>>918913
BUMP
>>
>>913091
This is partially true.. there are a few sources for asian PUA... it was MP3s...and a few youtube videos but the guys didnt say anything groundbreaking and to be honest it was mostly a cookie cutter approach to everything Mystery or RSD ever said.

He was trying to sell the suggestion of being the quiet cool guy at the bar, who doesnt give compliments to ladies.. and above all it was xeno for saying things like "dont be that white guy who knows every Jackie Chan movie - we dont even care about this stuff... dont be that white guy. Stay white."

I'm a cracker married to an Taiwanese girl, I'll just leave this advice: the moment she says "you are very interesting." CLOSE... she likes you its a done deal.
>>
How do I pull the sexy cougars?
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.