[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is TSA pre-check worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 534x401
Is TSA pre-check worth it?
>>
Pre-check? I don't what that is. Do you mean TSA PreĀ®?

If you travel frequently in the U.S. you may consider it. While $85 for five years isn't that bad, the thought of giving the TSA more money doesn't appeal to me. For general traveling, I've never had to wait more than 30 minutes in the security line to get to my gate (though I don't keep track). You'd have to fly a lot for it to matter... My point is I never felt I needed something like this and it's more slated towards pompous rich folks who couldn't stand to be in a line with ordinary people.
>>
>>1107683
Aw what the fuck 4chan doesn't recognize the check mark
>>
>>1107665
no

if you travel at all then you know well enough to not go at super busy times, the longest wait at security I've ever had has been 20 minutes tops

plus they've been better about wait times in the past few years I've noticed
>>
>>1107665
If you're going to get it, you might as well spend $15 and apply for Global Entry because you would get both.

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry
>>
>>1107737
>spend $15
spend $15 more*, sorry
>>
No. Waste of time.
>>
>>1107665
As someone who has to fly internationally for work with moderate frequency (6 or so times per year), I have found Global Entry to be a great time-saver and hassle-reducer. Could I live without it? Sure. Am I glad I have it? Also, sure.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.