[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those men (/women - mostly men) at the airport. Fancy suit. On
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 6
Those men (/women - mostly men) at the airport. Fancy suit. On the phone or on their laptop all the time. They look very busy (might just be pretending). What's their job?

'Businessman' is what you have to google to find them, but what 'business' specifically? International sales? Some sort of consultancy? Finance? I've always wondered.
>>
I think thwy are called professional assholes
>>
All kinds of business really. You could always go ask them, might make a few friends that way.
>>
Eavesdropping on conversations, a lot of them around here seem to be in the financial businesses, and for some reason corporate real estate.
>>
>>881947
I'm friends with a guy who used to be an International HR guy for AT&T. He's been all over the world
>>
>>881947
I'm one of these guys. I really don't mind if you come up and ask me--I'm happy to tell you about my work.

But to answer your question, the other anon is right: they're doing a lot of things. Most likely meeting clients, although sometimes they're out meeting people who want to be their clients. You can think of it this way: in modern capitalism you have people who buy shit and people who sell shit. These guys travel either to convince someone to buy something (sales) or they're going to convince someone to sell something (consultant) or be sold something (buyer, investor).
>>
I'm a sales rep for a pharmaceutical company. I take a lot of short flights (90 minutes or less) and occasionally return home on the same day, so I'm always wearing a suit in the airport.
>>
>>882011
So what's popular in the field of pharmaceuticals this season? I like to keep up with the latest fashions from the labs in Milan and Paris. What should I ask my doctor to prescribe me?
>>
Management consultants (think McKinsey) do a lot of this type of traveling.
>>
Consultants usually.
I am one. Luckily I stay pretty local now for my company.
Did the whole work out of a 747 and spend more time in the air than on the ground thing already. It gets tedious quickly.
>>
>>881947
Salesmen & Consultants.
>>
>>881947
Marketing, feel like I can procrastinating budgeting and client information until I'm at the airport, so I do everything at the airport.
>>
I work for KLM (dutchfag here). I visit airports, car rentals and hotels all over the world.

- Airports to try and negotiate the best places (terminals, check-ins etc)
- Hotels, in case people also want to add a hotel to their flightticket
- Carrental same thing applies as above

And much more. I love the job. I get paid to sit in first class, visit 5* hotels and talk English to airport CEOs
>>
>>882222
What's your postion called then?

Also more general question, how do I get a job at an airport?
>>
Sometimes I wear a suit and play Hearthstone on my laptop so I can look important.
>>
>>882222
How did you get that job?
>>
>>881947
International Yoghurt Sales. Hope that helps.
>>
Depending on the time of the year you'll see me on my way to or back from China, for

A) Attending exhibitions relevant to my business
or
B) Visiting suppliers and inspecting goods before shipping.

I'm buying stuff in China that I'm selling back home, depending on my customers needs.

I did it for years as an employee, I do it for myself since 4 years now, but you never see me in a fancy suit though. If I'm at the airport you'll see me in track pants and puma mostros, because it's retarded as fuck to fly international for hours in a formal outfit.
No belt, no laces, no metal parts, I just breeze through the metal detectors, never get patted down + it's comfortable as fuck in the plane.
If you have a meeting right off the plane (you don't but whatever) just change your clothes before landing or at the airport lounge/bathroom.
>>
>>882244

Flight & hospitality consultant.

Apply for them at 1) an airline company or 2) The airport itself.

>>882275
Started as a bagageboy, but just as a part-time job while going to school. As i got better more diploma's, i asked for better jobs.
>>
>>882357
You sound like a boomer.
>>
>>882063
Anti-depressants are very in vogue at the moment.
>>882301
I hear it's a cut-throat business, the yoghurt trade. You know what they say: once you become a yoghurt salesman, you can never go back to being an ordinary salesman.
>>
Not sure if it is still done today but in the past many of these people were shills placed there by governments.

My dad is Russian and used to work for a state organization back in Soviet times that had people basically dress fancy and sit in front of Aeroflot gates and board planes to make it appear that the flights were very busy and full of passengers when in reality the flights sold few actual tickets to paying customers. Would have been just a couple of people in an entire IL-62 if they didn't artificially create a high load.

Cubana Airlines did it too and they also had many Russian businessman board their planes in European airports to make the illusion that there was heavy traffic to Havana.
>>
>>882373
thumbs up if story is real
>>
>>882405
Could be. Another dream job I've read of is the "token white guy in China". Chinese companies that want to project an international presence will take a white guy and have him as a guest of honor in a corporate event. All the white guy has to do is to be present, drink and dine with everyone, stay in a 5star hotel, and get paid for it too.
>>
>>882407
Holy shit. I wanna do that. Where can I apply?
>>
>>882360

Whats a boomer?
People born in the babyboom period?
>>
>>882407

I had a similar job in Vietnam. I was a fake American doctor at a medical spa. I lived the 4chan dream by getting paid to hangout with young asian girls all day and do no real work. My only qualification was being white.
>>
I think a lot travel in a suit just to be treated better. I'm fairly /fa/ and a few times I've been bumped up or given upgrades because I look better than most of the other slobs there.
>>
>>882436
Exactly.
>>
File: 1406926696167.jpg (37 KB, 286x323) Image search: [Google]
1406926696167.jpg
37 KB, 286x323
>>882468
>dat article
>>
>>882366
It's true. I've never saw a dead body before I got into yoghurt sales. Now I see them dropping daily.
>>
>>882063
Have big tits
Forsake morality about pushing drugs on people that are probably psychologically and physically damaging
get 4 year chemistry degree
2 years of post grade
1 year suckin d
>>
>>882443

Did you have a fake medical degree or something? How'd you get the job
>>
>>882584
No, like I said, it was just because I'm white, and I guess somewhat attractive by Asian standards. My friend had the same gig at a different company, then moved on to teaching English and told me about a place that was looking for a white "doctor". It was pretty sweet, I got to be in commercials and magazine ads for the place too.
>>
>>881947

Often its consultancy.

IT consultancy is a huge one at the moment.
>>
>>882588

Ah. Any advice on how to get a job like that there now, or in China?
>>
>>882071
Industrial service for companies such as auditing process, projects and wirk culture. But I do not use a suit. I have a more common wardrobe.
>>
>>882590
Not that guy, but it's the kind of job you have to luck into usually. Know someone who knows someone.
>>
>>882590
take an English teaching job (or be a student) in a city with a few million, but not Beijing or Shanghai. It needs to be remote - your whiteness needs to surprise the people that see you on the street. You won't have to work hard.

Hang out with the locals, trying to meet people. The girls will want to do the sex. Eventually you'll be able to start cashing in on the whiteness. A few free dinners here, a few free drinks there... then you'll be getting paid to attend the opening ceremony of a new restaurant/hotel/company and hopefully it'll soon translate in to a full time "white guy" role with responsibilities including attending company events, wearing a suit, appearing on company promotional materials and eating and drinking with clients.
>>
>>882590

I'm not sure how many jobs like that are still available, because the whole spa industry in Vietnam was hurt pretty bad last year when a "real" Vietnamese doctor accidentally killed a women during a boob job and threw her body in a river. Afterwards the police sort of did inspections to check everybody's credentials, but in a very half-assed 3rd world way.

If you're still interested in that job here's what I would do:

1. Be in Vietnam or China, or possibly other 3rd world country of your choice.
2. Find a bunch of magazines that are marketed to rich women, find the ads for spas and clinics that do expensive beauty treatments.
3. Dress in nice business clothes and go to the spa in person.
4. ???
5. Profit

Seriously, it's a fairly common thing for those businesses to hire random white guys, but they can't really advertise the job openly. So if you're white and show up and ask if they're hiring for a consultant or technician or whatever they should know what's up. If they act confused the place you went probably isn't expensive enough. Just remember to be white and professional looking and pretend to be at least somewhat interested in skin care and beauty stuff.
>>
>>882958
> the whole spa industry in Vietnam was hurt pretty bad last year when a "real" Vietnamese doctor accidentally killed a women during a boob job and threw her body in a river
kek
>>
>>882958
does weight matter? I'm not necessarily obese but I'm a big guy. I know how to dress though, and I was planning on going to Vietnam for a vacation this year. Maybe I could bring a suit and tie and see if I can work my magic. Do they care about hair length?
>>
>>883064
I care about hair length.
Get a haircut you hippie.
Every male looks better with a nice short haircut.
>>
I wear a suit whenever I fly so people think I'm important
>>
I used to know a manager for a large international retail company. He'd travel all over the world and check on operations and solve problems at local branches. Sometimes in a large company, local problems might go unnoticed or are covered up.
Because it's easy to bullshit folks over the internet they send someone in person to audit and fix the place. To project authority better these people act out a certain image (expensive suit, always in a hurry, somewhat rude).
>>
>>883084
Do you own a health spa in Vietnam? No? Well thanks for the opinion but I'll wait to hear from someone that matters.
>>
>>883159
I prefer the opposite. It's fun to troll people wearing total pleb clothes and then walking past the line straight into business class.
>>
>>883064

How old are you and how big are you? I think it will matter less if you're older, because you either need to look attractive to distract the customers, or look like a real experienced doctor, and age will help with that. Also, being a real big guy is just not a good idea in Vietnam because most places and things are designed for small Asians.

I'd cut the hair unless you can really make it look professional. The job is based you looking like what they imagine a western doctor looks like. How many male doctors have you seen with long hair?
>>
I travel quite frequently for business, but I don't wear a suit. It gets uncomfortable on a 6-10 hour flight.
>>
>>883225
I'm 31 years old, I am five foot six and I weight somewhere over 200 lbs. I think my hair looks professional, I trypically slick it back into a pony tail that reaches just above my shoulders. I try to grow it out a little long because I have started experiencing minor balding. It's not like you can just see the bald spot on my head or anything but I think after a year the comb over isn't going to cut it. I considered getting a toupee but I think a pony tail isn't as desperate looking. I would just cut it off but if it looks even worse cut off I'm scared it's not going to grow back. I guess if I got there and they told me it needed to go I would cut it off but I would rather just wait for the boss to tell me too. I don't think it's too far fetched for a western doctor to have a pony tail though.

I pretty much wear suits everyday even though I'm not working at the moment. I already get them tailored here and I bet it wouldn't be hard to find a tailor in Vietnam that could make one to my specifications. I take pride in my appearance, that's actually why I was asking you about this job. It sounds like something I might actually be cut out for.
>>
>>883485
>over 200 lbs
>thinks a ponytail is acceptable male hair style
>31 years old
>Actually interested in this made-up job as a pretend doctor

Come on mate, get it together
>>
>>883492
Why though? Look all you are getting are the few points that were highlighted. I'm not some weirdo that makes people walk right back out the door they came in. I do get recgonized as a normal person when I go out. I admit it sounds a little off, but don't jump to conclusions here.
>>
>>883504
Why? Because this job you seem so keen on is more or less a myth. In any case, it's not a good long-term plan, and I don't think it's 'jumping to conclusions' to suggest that anyone who is seriously considering travelling to Vietnam to do it has some serious problems they should come to terms with.
>>
>>883506
who are you to say it's a myth? are you the guy that says it existed? i'm going to keep my options open and if i think i have potential i certainly will not let someone like you discourage you. I really appreciate the way you have made me out to be a loser because of my bodyweight and ponytail, but lets be real, there are people that look just like me who excel in life. sorry but you won't deter me from this, I have enough experience with naysayers like you to know you are best ignored.
>>
>>883485
How is your skin? Do you have bad acne or acne scars? Does it look clean, healthy, and pale/white?

I would try to lose a bit of weight before going for the job, Asians are pretty blunt about calling people fat and it might hurt your chances. Some of the bullshit spa treatments are for weight loss and the customers won't believe they work if you're too fat.

> I don't think it's too far fetched for a western doctor to have a pony tail though.

Yes, but you're not an undereducated Vietnamese women that doesn't speak English and has never seen a real western doctor. Things are still a bit more traditional there in some ways, like I got in trouble at work for not saying "Ma'am" enough when speaking to customers (even though most of them don't know English, lol).

> It sounds like something I might actually be cut out for.

I'm not sure, are you capable of sitting on your ass and playing on the internet for 9 hours a day?
Can you confidently small talk and bullshit with women that barely speak English?
Are you ok with seeing blood and doing painful things to people's faces? (this is the rare part of the job where you have to actually do something)

I do agree with the other poster that says it's not a long-term plan, but it might be a good change for a short time.

>>883506
>Because this job you seem so keen on is more or less a myth

There's photos and commercials on youtube of me at the job, but I don't really want to reveal my identity. I will try to find something with somebody else at the same job.
>>
>>883516
I don't doubt what you're saying, but surely it's a pretty niche thing? Like in the whole country, there can't be more than a handful of guys doing it?
>>
>>883520
Yes, that's probably true. I'd guess there might be 10-20 at the most. Getting an English teaching job is much simpler and a more realistic plan, but will involve more actual work at the job and isn't as baller as being a "doctor".
>>
>>883516
My skin fluctuates. I sunburn easy and if I have a particular day where it's humid outside I will break out with a small case of acne. My acne scars are more or less limited to the area immediately around my nostrils, but it's not something people normally comment on or point out. In fact I don't think it's really noticeable.

I don't really think the weight loss thing is going to happen because I have had knee problems for about 4 years now and I try to keep walking to a minimum. I do upper body workouts on occasion so my chest is almost at an even level with my belly though, so don't get the impression that I look morbidly obese.

I am ok with spending time on the internet as long as the country is advanced enough to allow for streaming videos. I typically watch movies, miniseries, and dramas a lot, in fact getting paid to do it would pretty much be a dream job.

Blood doesn't bother me too much as long as there aren't noxious fumes or anything.

I don't want to get into a lecture but a lot of your comments about Vietnamese people are broad generalizations and I feel like you are putting them in a negative light. I appreciate the warning but I have a traveled a bit myself and I know that at the end of the day most people are good natured and will take me for who I am. I'm just not the type of guy people will immediately dismiss based off superficial characteristics.
>>
>>883530
Man, are you trolling or what? Broad generalizations are the only reason this kind of position exists. You might not be the type to care about 'superficial characteristics', but that is literally the only thing qualifying you for this role.

Anyway man if your dream is earn chump change playing doctor, in order to convince gullible Asians that their cosmetic procedure is safer than it really is, by all means go for it. But you are taking this whole thing way too seriously.
>>
>>883534
It's a job so I should take it seriously. If you think about it the white man discovered asia so without us these broad generalizations wouldn't exist. The Vietnamese are merely struggling to adjust to the white man's discovery of their country and broad generalizations are a part of that. If we didn't discover it, this job wouldn't exist, and neither would those generalizations. I admit it's somewhat hypocritical of me to take this job, but if I don't abuse the power that comes with it I think I can get over the moral dilemma.

Don't get mad at me here, I'm just trying to point this out to you because it seems like you don't realize how you are putting all Vietnamese people in the same light here. It's not a good light either.
>>
>>883536
You.
I think you are one of the best trolls I have ever seen, and I'm sincere.
I'm just saddened by the fact that you are spending so much time and energy making this shit up, and in a day or two this thread will be deleted, and forgotten. There is some /fit/ trolling material in there too, so I believe you are lurking other boards too.
Have you researched a lot about autism and asperger's syndrome to get into the character?
>>
>>883545
The problem is people like this do really exist
>>
>>883530
> a lot of your comments about Vietnamese people are broad generalizations

Most of my generalizations are more about the kind of people you'll encounter in the spa, than the average Vietnamese population. The customers are the top 1% in wealth, and usually didn't earn it themselves. They are obviously a bit lazy and dumb if they buy the bullshit at the spa. I have better things to say about the more average Vietnamese people.
>>
File: needle stamp.jpg (92 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
needle stamp.jpg
92 KB, 500x332
>>883530
>I try to keep walking to a minimum
>If it's humid outside I get acne
>wants to be a skin doctor in Vietnam
facepalm.jpg

> as long as the country is advanced enough to allow for streaming videos
Yes it's fine, I was told to watch medical shows as part of my "doctor" training.

>Blood doesn't bother me too much as long as there aren't noxious fumes or anything.
They're Asians, not aliens. You mostly just use lotions and energy weapons, err, I mean spa machines. Sometimes you have to use a needle stamp (see pic) and put some fake "stem cells" on their face, lol.

> I'm just not the type of guy people will immediately dismiss based off superficial characteristics.
That might be true for any other job, but this one is all about appearances.

>if I don't abuse the power that comes with it
That's the whole fucking point of this job.

I'm trying to help you, but I kinda agree with what the other people are saying.
>>
>>883800
See why I said he's a great troll?
A varnish of credibility, and layers of facepalm beneath.
Trust me, I'm a doctor.
>>
>>883586
>The customers are the top 1% in wealth, and usually didn't earn it themselves. They are obviously a bit lazy and dumb
Well that's a very open minded thing to say. I appreciate your help so I will just let you read your own quote, and instead of trying to talk your way out of it, just think of how a quote like that would sound to a Vietnamese citizen that was well educated AND managed to be successful AND wanted to enjoy a nice day at the spa. I am not sure how you can work at a place when you think so poorly of the people you serve, I hope you find a way to come to terms with that. If I do get the job I hope I can approach it with more of an open mind than you. BTW I doubt they will judge me by my looks and I get the impression you may not know these people as well as you think you do.

>>883800
Really though if I have the occasional skin problem I think I might be perfect for the job. I have enough knowledge of skin care products to really bullshit people. I've been using them since middle school so I'm basically the equivalent of an entry level pharmaceutical sales rep lol. I'm aware the job is about appearances and I do put a lot of time and effort into mine. I have found that the vast majority of people can tell when you at least try to look good and appreciate it enough. After all, I would be posing as a doctor, not an underwear model in the monthly issue of GQ.
By doctor shows do you mean stuff like Scrubs? Ha, I can easily do that.

>>883857
If you are a doctor I hope you don't tell your patients they are bullshitting you when they come in with serious injuries. Your bullshit detector is broke. You heard it from me first.
>>
>>883894
Ok m8 it's not funny anymore, you should have quit while you were ahead
>>
File: Dr._Nick.png (12 KB, 214x400) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Nick.png
12 KB, 214x400
Alright, I'm letting the troll win. Bye everybody
>>
>>883896
>>883917
meh, I got the info I wanted. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>883896
This.
You should have let people try to help/comment more.
>>
>>883920
>implying i was trolling
>>
>>883917
Bye Dr. Nick
>>
Could I pretend to be a doctor in Africa?

I'm into black chicks.
>>
>>884779
Make sure you get your act down pat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32-SbTLDTk8
>>
>>884848
kek
>>
mad cunts
>>
I met my cousin looking exactly like that by coincidence a few weeks ago at O'Hare. He was going back to Poland (We're Pollacks), I was going to Alaska. He was on a "business" trip for the insurance company he works for.
He said he basically went there to try and push a project idea he and his team had, and the boss gave them an "all systems go" without even looking at the project, because he and the team have made some incredible money in Poland.

He was catching up on emails, because he got really drunk the night before, celebrating getting the ok from the top. Apparantly, if he gets behind on his work, it's a lot harder to catch up. So if he's on his laptop, he's probably working. That's what makes a career differ from a "job". When you have a job, you play angry birds on your company phone.
>>
>>884878
I prefer having a job and getting paid doing barely any work.
>>
>>882407
I did a similar work in China last year. I worked for a company which operated chains of night clubs, KTVs, bars and hotels all around China.
My work consisted of hanging out in a club 4 hours per night, 6 days per week, drinking with customers, taking pictures with girls etc... Also attending events, new club openings, etc..
>>
>>882222
>and talk English
what is the significance of this bit?
>>
>>884906
Hello, I'm this guy >>883530
Do you think I could get that job?
>>
>>884926
>I don't really think the weight loss thing is going to happen because I have had knee problems for about 4 years now and I try to keep walking to a minimum.
You do realise you don't need to exercise to lose weight right? Just fucking eat less.
>>
>>884926
your best bet would be to go as an English teacher, because that literally just requires you to look white. to work as I have, you have to be handsome, they want to see your photos before they consider you. remember the Chinese standarts of beauty: tall, skinny, pretty face, white.
>>
>>885084
Do they hire white people from non-Anglo countries as English teachers too?
>>
>>882373

That's communism for you.
>>
>>885084
I'm not really up for the english gig though. I've heard it's one of the least respected jobs in those countries and the locals are pretty much snickering behind your back. I would prefer something more challenging to break into, but not necessarily as challenging to maintain.
>>
>>885445
>I've heard it's one of the least respected jobs in those countries

LOL. You're a short, fat, balding neckbeard with a greasy ponytail, a limp, and zits. You have no common sense and an over-inflated sense of self-worth. In other words, you're the ideal candidate for a non-skilled, poorly paid job with no real qualifications beside being white and having a tertiary degree.

>the locals are pretty much snickering behind your back

I'm pretty sure this has happened to you repeatedly already. Or you're a troll. In either case, please continue.
>>
>>881947
>>882001
>>882008
>>882067
>>882071
>>882159
>>882316
guys, I've got a degree in organisational psychology but been working in the social psychology field (completely unrelated to consultancy) for some years.. any advice on how could I step on the door to become a consultant?
I live in Australia and I'm 32
>>
>>882958
>Just remember to be white and professional looking
> remember to be white

inb4 autist neckbeard retards actually flying to Vietnam and expecting SPAs to hire them and give girls and massages as extras
>>
>>882827
Are you talking on personal experience?
Wouldn't it be hard in a city with a few million without speaking Chinese?
Also, which age bracket you think would suit?
>>
>>885485
>any advice on how could I step on the door

Writing in coherent English would be a good start. Secondly, you'd have to be a consultant in "social psychology," if such a thing exists, given that potential employers (and their clients) would reasonably expect you to be an expert in your field. Otherwise why should they pay for your opinion? The only other way into the business is to be extremely personable and lucky, and an excellent salesman -- but I guess you're none of these, as if you were you wouldn't be asking such a silly question here.

>>885488
>Wouldn't it be hard in a city with a few million without speaking Chinese?

Yes, in reality it would be impossible. You can't be the "face" of a company if you're unable to interact with its customers. Pet white guy jobs do exist, but they're few and far between, so don't get your hopes up. Apart from reasonable facility with the local language, you're expected to be very good looking/stylish (younger, trendy companies) or distinguished/experienced for more established companies. And as noted above, you also need to be very personable and a good salesman.
>>
>>885445
>I'm not really up for the english gig though. I've heard it's one of the least respected jobs in those countries and the locals are pretty much snickering behind your back. I would prefer something more challenging to break into, but not necessarily as challenging to maintain.

You know, I spent years abroad both as a professional and as an English teacher. I don't think people saw me any differently when I had either position.

However, what really matters is which country are you in and, most crucially, are you ugly. For instance, in Korea the locals look down on foreigners in their country (Koreans are massively insecure--they don't understand why anyone would choose to live in their shitty country. I understand; I don't get it either). In places like France, Spain, or Sweden, foreigners are looked at as, well, professionals who moved to a foreign country, even if they're English teachers. That is unless you act like a jackass, but then they're reacting to you and not your job.
>>
>>885495
I guess you aren't talking from personal experience, so shove your fedora up your ass and fuck off cunt.
>>
>>885495
What a negative nancy!
>>
>>884779
have fun with ebola
>>
>>885515
o-ok
>>
>>885498

For someone who claims to be a 31-year-old professional, you certainly act like a spoiled little child. What I wrote is (a) based on direct experience and (b) absolutely true. If wishes were horses beggars would ride and all that, but too many anons on /trv/ -- and you're a prime example -- ignore all common sense.

>>885502
>What a negative nancy!

If you're looking for sparkly fantasies and a world where everyone lives happily ever after, try /mlp/.
>>
>>885537

Sorry, even worse -- make that a 32-year-old professional. Please note that I'm being kind to you by not at all poking fun at your "profession."
>>
>>885515
If I had ebola someone would pay attention to me.
>>
>>885609
>If I had ebola someone would pay attention to me.

Poor anon. I'll pay attention to you. If you're into black chicks, by all means go to Africa. You can pretend to be whatever you want and -- as long as you have $ to spend and are able to convince women that you're their knight in shining armor and will get them the hell away from there -- you'll be drowning in black African pussy. Watch out for the AIDS, etc., etc., etc., etc.
>>
>>885450
>>885496
I see you took a few details about my looks and ran with them. I will gladly admit I'm usually not the best looking guy in the room, and I have my flaws when it comes to the physical realm. However, you shouldn't draw conclusions about a person so quickly based solely off a few negative characteristics. I have no doubt I could outdo you if it came to a job interview and unlike you I won't make the mistake of underestimating the potential of someone like me in a place like Asia. If you are embarrassed that you basically took up one of the most pathetic and ridiculed professions of the eastern hemisphere don't take it out on me and call me shcoolyard names. I'm confident in myself and nothing you say is going to make me sell myself short. Been there before, got the T Shirt, and won't ever be there again. The party gig or the doctor gig sound like they are more up my alley, and I'll be sure to return the friendliness you have extended me when I run across your ilk during my stint in Asia.

best of luck.
>>
>>885445
alright, then you can try, its not impossible. you just have to look for opportunity. remember, they mostly look for girls, the opening for guys arises once in a while tho. lie about your skills and experience, you will stand out and have more chances.
>>
>>885789
Oh, and I'd just like to add I've sold my figurines, told my family, after some online discussions I've booked myself a one-way flight to Hanoi, leaving in two weeks. It's really sad that as soon as someone expresses a desire to make something of themself and be a success, all everyone else does is try to bring them down.

I'm leaving the thread for good now, you won't hear from me again. Or who knows, maybe I'll make a thread a few months down the line about my new life, just to prove all you naysayers what a man like me is capable of.
>>
>>885801
Would you recommend having a resume on hand? I thought it would be a wink wink nudge nudge deal where the employer and the nurses know what the deal is, and we all have a mutual understanding. I didn't know the employer would actually think I was a professional.

>>885803
I don't own figurines. You keep trying to make me out to be some neckbeard but that's not me, trust me on this one.
>>
>>885807
>trying this hard to troll 4chan's slowest board
Just leave you autist
>>
InfoSec here. OTW to the UAE for a couple weeks. fligh all over the us. on over 120 planes a year. I however rarely wear a suit outside the middle east.
>>
>>885789
>>885807

You're either a troll or you have Elliot Rodgers-level autism. If the former, I think you should throw in the towel -- your act is getting boring. If the latter, do be sure to keep telling us how a short, fat, ugly, handicapped middle-aged neckbeard is going to get a job promoting nightclubs.
>>
>>885810
>>885881
Call it whatever you want, the fact is I am here to get information on a job opportunity that will take me places. I'm not sure why the two of you have chosen to harass me on here and hinder my attempts to get information on this job, but I can only assume based off the subject matter that you are upset you chose to sing nursery rhymes to elementary school children instead of sporting the title of "doctor" or "club promoter". If you thought more like me instead of staying in the safe zone maybe you wouldn't be so hostile on public internet forums. All I can really tell you is that it's never too late to change.
>>
File: 2671701-trolling.jpg (38 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
2671701-trolling.jpg
38 KB, 600x750
>>885888
>>
>>881967
Real estate is how money is made
>>
>>885729
I would always use condoms.
>>
I've worked in the business traveler hotel business for about 15 years. I think they break down into sales trainers, motivational speakers, salesmen, people who restructer companies aka "turnaround" (fire lost of people). Also those weird people who just over dress. But your average asshole/bully who fires a lot of people probably travels the most.
>>
>>881947
Don't always have to be businessmen. I work in a company that builds satellite components, our engineers do alot of traveling to present shit at exhibitions, accompany freight, or preform field repairs.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.