[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHINA My girlfriend is Chinese, our relationship is getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 0023ae6cf3690e0a594418.jpg (85 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
0023ae6cf3690e0a594418.jpg
85 KB, 500x362
CHINA

My girlfriend is Chinese, our relationship is getting quite serious and I am starting to think about a future with her.

She lives in my country but her family is in her own country, I have asked her about the future but she is the type of person who doesnt like to think about it, she just likes to be in and focus on the now.

The problem is, while I am thinking about the future.. She cant really tell me what she wants in life (like at all) if I ask her she just says to be with me now etc.. I have asked her if she would live here or go back to China and she really doesnt know.

ANYWAY, I have my own business, quite successful and have built up a good life for myself.. But I love her so much that more than anything I just want to be with her.

I couldnt do my job in China though, its in a creative field and they just do not value it.. So now I am thinking about going back to school to study something that I could do as a job in China.

I have no idea what that might be though....... Im hoping someone could give me some guidance. What would be a good career for a foreigner in China? I plan to get fluent in the language (shes already been teaching me for a few months)..

Maybe she will stay here and I can keep doing what I am ding.. But I would drop everything to be with her, and I want to be able to get a good job if it came to that.

What study??
>>
where are you from
>>
>>875158

Australia
>>
>>875159
Have you visited China? China is by no means a bad place to live if you have money, but the quality of life doesn't even come close to Australia.

If you want to work in China you have to bring something to the table a native can't do. So you could try to get work in some large multinational company, or you could teach English. English teacher is usually a low-paid position, but you could use your business skills to build a business out of it maybe. So learning Chinese is definitely a good idea, and perhaps you could do a masters of some kind related to what you already know so you aren't starting at square 1.

As for the general situation you're in... I don't think it's wise to plan your whole future around someone who isn't willing to make any commitment or share their plans with you. It doesn't matter if one of you doesn't want to talk about your future together, it's a conversation you need to have if you're going to be dedicating time and money to re-skilling.
>>
>>875155
Who is your girlfriend? The one in blue or the one in dark red?
>>
>>875171
>inb4 neither OP
>>
Just stay where you are, occasionally travel to China if you two feel like it.
>>
File: GBB_kopia.jpg (300 KB, 983x989) Image search: [Google]
GBB_kopia.jpg
300 KB, 983x989
All of this for a girl? Never.
>>
>>875208
This, DO NOT work in China if you have no experience or the qualification of the popular fields for foreigners in it, shit will crush your life and your soul, just stay in Australia.
>>
>>875208
Well, technically if he goes back for a degree in finance or engineering, even if the girl fucks him over he will be in a very lucrative field AND swiming in pussy, so not really a bad thing if this is the beginning of something new for him
>>
>>875233

I was thinking accounting maybe? I can keep doing my job while I study...

Someone said import/export might be the best option..
>>
>>875155
>chinese girlfriend
>serious with a future
>she just says to be with me now
OP, u dun goofed

She's with you so she can get some Aussie dick & get that Straya passport and citizenship of yours. My ex-girlfriend (also chinese) & I discussed about the future as well and we ended up splitting cause I said I'd focus on myself & future career for the next 5 years while she wants to settle down.

>I would drop everything to be with her
the sound Beta is ringing everywhere

>I want to be able to get a good job if it came to that
>china
Unless you own your business or a chain of commercial enterprises, you get nothing.
>>
ryan this better not be you holy shit
>>
>>875155
>I would drop everything to be with her,
ok
>and I want to be able to get a good job if it came to that.
Forget it in China. Seriously. They will tolerate foreigners in jobs that cannot be done by Chinese citizens, but you simply won't be allowed to work in a core company position that a Chinese can do.

That leaves you in either English teaching, some sort of law or compliance position, customer support (and not many Chinese companies bother with that), or manufacturing engineering support for a foreign company.

Starting your own manufacturing business is doable, but odds are VERY high that if you become successful, your top-level employees will then sabotage the shit out of you and steal your company out from underneath you.

Corruption and fraud are rampant, the air and water and food are badly contaminated, and generally you are tolerated at best, more usually disliked or outright hated.

Your girlfriend is a fool if she wants to go back to it, but you would be even more of a fool to follow her. Lucky for you, she's probably smart enough to realize that and will eventually tell you you're a moron for not just pimp-slapping her and telling her to marry you and start popping out Aussie babies.
>>
>>875155
"likes to not talk baout the future"

Im gonna let you know right now , she will NOT marry you.

i was literally in this exact situation and talked to other dudes in the same and it never works out.

Trust me do not let her into yourlife anymore and have someone else on the side because she is ognnna dump your ass in a few years or if you keep bugging about marriage
>>
>>875260
Same shit happened with my gf, korean.

They don't give a fuck if you spend 2-10 years with them. Once you get to serious they will leave and say its for the best so they can marry their own kind. Right now you are just a foreign cock she can fuck and have fun with then she will settle for some gook.
>>
>>875176
It was a joke because both the nice asses and the grannies have matching colors
>>
>>875233
>Well, technically if he goes back for a degree in finance or engineering, even if the girl fucks him over he will be in a very lucrative field AND swiming in pussy
Doesn't China lacks girls? I mean, their male/female proportions...
>>
>>875155
How old is she and how old are you?
Timing is very important in relationships. It seem you are not in sync.
>>
>>875155
She's Chinese and didn't start talking about marriage after dating for a month? She's probably not serious. Sorry OP.
>>
File: 1301698389233.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1301698389233.png
10 KB, 400x400
>>875176
>he doesn't get the joke
>>
>>875521
Chinese are eager to get out of China. In fact, it's the first thing many people do when they strike it rich. That's one of the reasons white guys still slay pussy there, while Korea and Japan are now basically a lost cause. This doesnt bode well for OP's relationship, as once he's on the ground he'll see that there are literally hundreds of millions of girls like his gf just waiting to get with him.

>>875506
This guy feels the same way I do about the place. Unless your working for a multinational, the Chinese are gonna fuck you. They fuck each other over all the time as well--it's just a cutthroat place, but given that corruption is legalized, you'll be in a bad spot if you try to build a future there without the backing of a company like Dell or Walmart behind you.
>>
>>875155
are you here to collect foreign opinions of chinese women for a blog or something? I notice this was on /int/ the other night too. data mining on 4 chan is pretty tiresome. let me throw you a bone

>did you meet her parents?
if not don't sacrifice anything for her. until that happens you aren't even a blip on her lifeline

>are you asking her for her opinion?
you are the man, you make the decisions. if she doesn't like them she will leave you. welcome to the world of dating a chinese woman.
>>
>>875512
that sucks :(

>>875521
Yes. That's why there's lots of closeted faggots in china
>>
>>875512
Fuck 3D Asian bitches. I'll stick with my 2D waifu. she'll never leave me
>>
>>875506
Fuck evil chinks
>>
>>876046
it's social norm in china.. copy pasta everything

idiots got sued by Ford & Ferrari for copying their design 99.9% of the way
>>
>>875155
NEVER. and I repeat, NEVER sacrifice your job/business for a woman. YOU WILL GET FUCKED. BELIEVE ME. Multiple men in my family have done this and it ALWAYS ENDS HORRIBLY. It's even worse that your with somebody outside of your culture.
>>
>>876396
I think OP ain't coming back for he left his job for this chinese girl
>>
File: cat drink straw.jpg (138 KB, 758x1024) Image search: [Google]
cat drink straw.jpg
138 KB, 758x1024
>>876572
Tonight I shall have a drink and shed a tear in his memory.
>>
>>875155
>What would be a good career for a foreigner in China?
OP, forget it unless you plan to go to med school.

I would work on getting HER into long term education, or else training for a career that can not work easily in China. Urge her and push her to develop some American roots in a subtle way that gives her the amazing thought of the american dream, and career that will never ever lead her back to China except as a do-over. This is your best chance for your heartfelt goals with her. Forget china. You can be a happily married couple in the US. In China, she'll be apologizing and ashamed of you. Eventually, you can bring over a couple family members or try to do long extended vacations during the summer, etc.
>>
>>876598
> american dream, american roots

> OP is from Australia

self centered american detected
>>
>>876625
butthurt, smug yuropoor detected
>>
>>876625
The model is the same. The advice is the same. Get over your autism. There wasn't a lack of reading comprehension. It's a figure of speech.
>>
>>876572

OP committed suicide
>>
Can you go to college IN China easily?
>>
Unless she's lived all her life in China or her family is really wealthy, or she has some decent education/work opportunities lined up for her there, it's rather uncommon for Chinese to want to return to China, after getting accustomed living in a first world nation like australia. Same with most developing nations.

If she doesn't have any solid ideas for her future and will still seriously entertain the possibility of returning, well, she either has to start thinking harder, or she's not worth planning your future around from a practical perspective.
>>
Is it safe to eat a chinese girl's asshole?

I'm moving to china soon, and i plan to fuck as many girls as I can and do nasty freaky shit to them
>>
>>876748
Yeah, they accept foreign students. But the quality of education is absolutely shit, and the very few English-language programs are in useless liberal-arts majors.

Understand: all of the incredibly awesome Chinese students we see in the West are the absolute cream of their graduates. The vast majority can barely accomplish the basics of whatever they claim to have studied in school -- and the "claim to have studied" is because students cheat like mad over there, even hiring other people to take their exams for them.
>>
>>876772
Depends on the asshole. Most of them are pretty sexually conservative, though, because getting pregnant is quite serious, so they don't fuck casually. And because they are not casual whores about it, they don't learn about all the really kinky shit like eating each other's assholes, doing five guys at once, pegging their boyfriends, latex bondage with watersports, and of course bestiality.

If you think you're going to get a Chinese girlfriend to do more than PIV once in a while, you're going to be deeply disappointed.
>>
>>876772
>i plan to fuck as many girls as I can and do nasty freaky shit to them
not happening

>>876783
>vast majority can barely accomplish the basics of whatever they claim to have studied in school
I totally agree... chinese are good at copy pasta and nothing more

>>876787
very true... majority of the girls I've been with never tried oral sex & most are starfish in bed
>>
>>876748
You can, but your degree won't be worth the paper it's printed on.
>>
>>876787
My friend told me a story that when he was living in Shanghai him and his roomates were having an orgy and their boss walked in. I don't know if it was the same time, but he also claim to have been banging this Chinese girls asshole and she shot diarrhea all over him.
>>
File: low quality.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
low quality.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>877941
>>877941
>>
>>877941
Orgys are illegal in China
>>
>>878119
As is most everything else.
>>
OP you sound a little young and I've been there too with a first/young love

To be honest, shes right. You guys have NO IDEA where you'll even be in 3 years, theres no way you can make such strong plans and it will just complicate things if you do. Just let it flow, thats how life will force you to live anyways.

To be honest, after high school there was NEVER a time where I actually predicted where I would be 2 years from any moment, if that makes sense even with my weird wording. Like seriously, all the time I would have plans for what I'd do but it would ALWAYS without fail change within 1 year, and I loved it. I had a great turbulent 6 years with a shitton of experiences, and the one thing I know for sure is that I won't have any idea whats in the next 3-5 year horizon (hopefully 3-5 years this time...)

So my advice is just focus on your life and do you best to keep you two together. But also, do get out of creative work and get into business like finance or accounting. Worldwide job opportunities is never a bad thing--I'm leaving hairdressing for finance

Good luck!
>>
>>878232

James?
>>
>>878244

Matt?
>>
>>878244
James from HSBC? I thought you were dyslexic you fuck.
>>
>>878244

Nope, sorry I'm not a James
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.