[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Airline discussion I will be flying with Lufthansa soon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10
ITT: Airline discussion

I will be flying with Lufthansa soon, does anyone have any experiences they'd like to share?
>>
Don't mention the war
>>
Good airline. I fly it 1-2 times a month trans-Atlantic.

Where are you flying from and what is your destination?
>>
>>868857
USA to Germany. You?
>>
>>868865

USA-Russia and back. You picked the best airline to fly on for this particular hop. AA/BA are the next best.After them it's a ratfuck of Delta/United/shit US domestic carriers.

AA's business cabin (the new one) is the best, hardware wise. Lufthansa's cabin crew is the best I've ever seen in a Western company.

Godspeed
>>
Any one have any experience with Cathay Pacific?
>>
>>868828
-.-
>>
>>868889
Best airline in the world. Only one I fly to China and back.
>>
>>868879

United used to have a direct flight between DC and Moscow. It was fucking awesome.
>>
>>868898
Agreed, it's very legit. I flew it to NYC once and enjoyed smoked salmon salad, free mini champagne, and all the movies a man could ever dream of in economy. In 1st class you probably get a condor egg omelet followed by a rub-and-tug.
>>
I'm flying Sata tomorrow (tuesday) Anyone flown with them?
>>
File: output_uWCnSr (2).gif (3 MB, 407x305) Image search: [Google]
output_uWCnSr (2).gif
3 MB, 407x305
>>868828
Dat Fawlty Towers reference though
>>
>>868922
I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it
>>
I'm flying from Sydney to London with etihad.
Experiences with etihad?
>>
flew with condor back from frankfurt to Halifax, Canada.
ticket cost me 350$ one-way, felt pretty good. Condor was probably the best airline i've ever flown with in terms of comfort and free food/drinks, but you have to pay a huge fee if you wanna watch any good movies so I just slept.
>>
Flying to Madrid tomorrow with Norwegian. I've used them before and it was fine for a low budget airline.

Going to Cape Town with Emirates in August. Anyone have experience with them?
>>
>>868827
>Lufthansa
Havent flewn with them on long haul, but on short haul, they are rather meh. But on the other hand, you dont need fancy shit for a 3 hour flight, so it's OK.

They still have some kinda old planes (so has emirates too) and do code sharing with air china, so if you are unlucky, your lufthansa flight to china might be an air china flight.

>>869027
>Condor
>best airline
Either there is a condor i dont know, or you have so far only know rian air and other shit carriers.
While they are certainly OK (get your from A to B without killing you and/or raping your wallet) they were not exactly good when i flew with them.
Fucking tourist bombers. Everyone dressed in shorts and sandals with socks. Bad food. Every fucking flight attendand was wishing me a nice holiday, even though i was the only guy in the whole fucking plane wearing a suit. And the goddamn clapping after the landing. German tourists are just as bad as bulgarians, in that regard.

>>869063
>Emirates
They are probably getting drowned in money from their government, so they have great service at cheap prices. Lufthansa et al are really pissed at them (and Etihad, and Katar…).
Their A380 fleet is really impressive. Flew from Munich to Bubai with them, and it was the first week of them operating that route with an A380 and the plane was an absolute attraction in munich. Everyone on the field stopped to take a picture of it. And then, landing in Dubai: "look, there is another A380! No, Two! Three! And there is another one parking. No, its actually ten. And there is one too!"
Also, their food was really good.
>>
File: capt32.jpg (29 KB, 340x370) Image search: [Google]
capt32.jpg
29 KB, 340x370
>>868828
>>
>>868827
I've flown them a few times as part of a Star Alliance airline mash-up.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the color scheme, I would not have guessed I was not on United. They were OK, I got where I was going with only one major ticketing fuck-up in about 5 tickets issued, in general they were a competent-but-that's-it airline.
>>
>>868827
I've flown Lufthansa more than enough times (being a Germanfag) to have some complaints. Overall they're decent, shouldn't have any problems.

I do find their 'customer service' complete and utter pigshit-slurping terrible, but that's par for the course for airliners, and Germans in general.
>>
>>869082
>the goddamn clapping after the landing. German tourists are just as bad as bulgarians, in that regard.
I'm still surprised that people don't get it. This is something done by WORKING CLASS aka LOWER CLASS aka POOR PEOPLE, who seldom if ever fly. If you've actually flown a lot, you would know that many many nations do this. I've heard various planes of (mostly) Italians, Irish, British, American, Indian, Canadian and German, clap.
>>
>>869099
And hence i dont like pure tourism airlines, where you will get lots of those folks. Condor and Bulgaria Air are the only ones where i was in a plane full of clappers. I am not exactly a frequent flyer, but the hand full of flights/airlines I have been on where all nice an clap free.
>>
>>869082
>codesharing
Where do you live that airlines will not clearly state during booking which airline is operating the flight?

Lufthansa is quite decent. Certainly above average. Pretty good service for the most part.
>>
Will be going with Aeroflot from Copenhagen till Beijing and then Air Koryo from Beijing to Pyongyang

should I worry? More about the Aeroflot, I know I'm going to worry about Air Koryo
>>
>>869165
Depending on your luck you might get an old Soviet plane on Koryo. Aeroflot for long flights should be okay, though not great.
>>
>>869165

Danefag here

What company are you travelling with?
>>
>>869170
The Aeroflot reviews I've seen has been mixed, but I don't really expect anything over the top since I choose the cheapest tickets from a low budget airline, I just hope it's better than Norwegian or Ryanair

>>869172
Koryo tours. They only deal with the trip from China to NK and back though. The trip to Beijing isn't with a company.
>>
>>869099
>Americans
Umm, I've lived in America all my life and flown many times and I've never had anyone clap
>>
How is Qatar Airways? I have a ~22 hour flight with them this August from Bangkok to Casablanca with a modest layover.
>>
>>868827
i have flown with lufthansa between frankfurt and ny a couple times. that was a good experience.

i have more experience with turkish airlines though. thy also good too.
>>
Lufthansa is one of the best airlines in the west. Free booze and food on your flight no matter how short.

I'll be flying from Chicago to Madrid via Iberia. What should I expect
>>
>>869348
qatar is nice, although my only experience with them was a flight from IAD to doha and back. decent flight. nice food, nice crew. although checking in in doha was a pain. stood in one line, millions more opened and somehow i was still last to be checked in.
>>
>>869606
The new Doha airport has just opened, it's probably a lot better. I was there earlier this year, only some weeks before the new one opened. Bummer. I had to suffer at the old crappy one.
>>
>>868879
If they had a free economy plus product like united had i'd fly them all the time.
United has become a joke, out of the 20 or so flights with them this year only maybe 3 of the crews I had acted like they didn't want to kill themselves
>>
>>869407
>Flying to Madrid tomorrow with Norwegian. I've used them before and it was fine for a low budget airline.
Get ready to hate life,
I at least know on the inter europe flights Iberia started charging for water and stuff.

If anything goes wrong, I've heard they're terrible for IRROPS so hope they stick you on an AA flight
>>
>>870483

aa is shit too.

can't stand AA and the fact that half their goddamn fleet is older then I am.

757s can suck a fat one
>>
>>870494
I'm top tier status with AA so I'm biased, but they are consistently great overall in my experience, whereas delta seems to be excellent, but when things go wrong they tell you to suck their dick
>>
>>869099
>>>869082
>>the goddamn clapping after the landing. German tourists are just as bad as bulgarians, in that regard.
>I'm still surprised that people don't get it. This is something done by WORKING CLASS aka LOWER CLASS aka POOR PEOPLE, who seldom if ever fly. If you've actually flown a lot, you would know that many many nations do this. I've heard various planes of (mostly) Italians, Irish, British, American, Indian, Canadian and German, clap.
I really think it's intelligent people with polite manners. If you fly enough, and know the ridiculously poor landing conditions at some airports, or the kind of weather you just lived through with any kind of meteorology awareness, you'd feel like complimenting the pilot with a little clap. Sometimes it's just joy that some horrendous day of extended delays is over, as that pilot must be exhausted too. Maybe you're at one of those airports with runways too short for your widebody and literally stopped at the end of the tarmac, or has had the mountain at the end of the runway chipped away a couple times, like St. Thomas, where it used to be a thing that you'd slam on the brakes 2 out of 3 times and try to take off again. And, everyone clapped when you cleared the mountain. Locals know. What about that NYC control tower bullshit where you sit in a holding pattern in Atlanta for an hour and your kind pilot decided you'd have air conditioning at the gate, and burn fuel for your comfort while you waited for the okay. Get a clue. That's a horrible overgeneralization about class.
>>
>>870832
I've had the opposite true of Delta and AA, but both seldom disappoint me. What I like is that major airlines are far more capable to get passengers to a destination when weather systems and equipment changes screw up the arrivals and departures. More flights per day, and you get the least minor ripples when it matters most. But, you should know your rights about what they offer you when you need to interline, get a hotel, or some compensation.
>>
>>868898
Premium Economy is pretty dope. They sometimes upgrade you to Business Class if you fly with them often enough (bonus if you have a Marco Polo membership I think)
>>
glasgow to toronto
flying with air transat
literally my first time ever flying or going somewhere by myself
shitting myself scared ill fuck up during check-in or something, or having to sit next to someone really weird during the flight

reassure me or tell me how awful its going to be i just want Help.
>>
Anybody got experience with etihad economy class ? Found a cheap flight to kuala lumpur so thinking about booking it.
>>
>>870907
Don't worry anon,i did Paris/Portland OR in june,first time flying,first time out of europe,and i was alone,finding your fly at the aerport is like super easy,chek-in are quick and you barely don't have to do anything about it,keep it cool bro,it's easy as fuck,if i made it,you will
>>
>>870907
Air Transat sucks shit. They specialize in charter flights. Cramped seating, no frills, staff who just went to finish their shift already. I'm sure you'll be fine, flying in general isn't a big deal, just follow instructions. But as for the carrier, you could have definitely done better.
>>
taking a flight with Emirates on sunday

is it nice? 24hr flight in total (5 hour stop off)
>>
>>870977
it was really cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. But really, this was the only option for me. It was the only flight on the day and thats the only day I could leave
>>
Hey /trv/.

I booked a flight from London to Athens with Flexflight. I've never heard of it, turns out it's a company that consists of several airlines. According to flight code, I'll be flying with Asian Pasific - although I'm not entirely sure, might be a mistake.

Anyway, anyone know anything about Flexflight? Not a big fan of airplanes here, so I'm slightly stressed
>>
File: AlaskaAirlinesinBarrow1207.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
AlaskaAirlinesinBarrow1207.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
Alaska Airlines is by far my favorite, i fly them whenever i can.
>>
>>872854
Love Alaska. Those guys and Southwest are the only two financially sound airlines in America. And they've had free beer and wine on the flights I've been on.
>>
>>868857
How do you have a that much money to travel every month?
>>
Anyone used Swiss? Using them in November for the first time.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 604x453
>>872854
Holy shit

I actually took that picture on a trip to Barrow about 6-7 years ago. Posted it to Wikipedia on a lark when I saw there weren't any pictures of the 737 combi on there.

Pic related, same plane, same trip, same shitty camera, but in Deadhorse/Yellowknife during a stopover
>>
>>873042
Ugh not Yellowknife. Deadhorse/Prudhoe bay. Confusing my arctic trips...
>>
>>872854
I remember seeing that sort of aircraft in Chicago once, thanks for reminding me.
>>
Booked a flight with US airways, Amsterdam-Philedelphia-Los Angeles. What to expect?
>>
>>873030
Swiss is pretty good. They're owned by Lufthansa so you can expect a similar experience.
>>
>>873152
Ultra shit. US flies a 757 from Amsterdam to Philly, old shitty narrow body for a transatlantic flight, no video in the seat or a good meal. The LA flight is on a better plane (probably), but still long. I've taken the PHLAMS flight, just bring some entertainment.

Enjoy LA
>>
>>868908
Fuck man I wish we had nice airlines flying to russia here in toronto, Aeroflot is fucking shit
>>
>>873352
Toronto is fucking shit, you get what you deserve
>>
>>873152
I have taken this flight last Friday, as mentioned previously you don't get any personal entertainment. The food was okay, chicken with rice or pasta with spinach.

Next time I'll book a flight through London, I had a better experience with both BA and Virgin.
>>
>>873354

did you come over from /int/

Toronto is ranked 15th on the Mercer Quality of Living Survey.

Sounds like a horrible place to me.
>>
>>873026
>work related
>>872721
What's the flight code?
>>
Don't remember a whole lot, but my two flights on Lufthansa were quick, comfortable, and with nice employees.
>>
>>872721

flexflight is a charter sales service. asian pacific is a dba-business name for hermes air when sold by flexflight.

you're flying with hermes air.

no website, airline code, or anything. though asian pacific has a phone number in sweden and hermes a phone number in greece.

lol
>>
>>873030
Swiss has the most hilarious safety video I've ever seen. Some guy's told he can't smoke in the bathrooms, then he winks to the camera like, "Don't worry, I'll find a way."

Really nice flight though. I've taken Swiss about 5 times
>>
London to Las Vegas

Virgin or BA?
or maybe another?
>>
File: 0.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>873382
>Swiss has the most hilarious safety video I've ever seen. Some guy's told he can't smoke in the bathrooms, then he winks to the camera like, "Don't worry, I'll find a way."

Apparently he found a way.
>>
>>873558
Virgin.
>>
>>873354
??? Where u from
>>
Going to be flying from Moscow to Tokyo with Aeroflot. Anyone has any experience with that?
>>
>>873766
Montreal
>>
>>873152
>>873321
US isn't that bad from my experience. I've flown Little Rock-Paris and Rome-Little Rock with US. The crew wasn't bad, and the transatlantic flights were big planes with lots of free movies in economy. Food was meh-tier but not terrible.
>>
Why are all USA airliners still shit tier? A domestic flight in Southeast Asia on a premium airline will give you IFE and free food.
>>
>>873026

It's for business, and is subsidized if not entirely paid for. Most large companies (I purchase raw materials for several large manufacturing comglomerates) have deals/accounts with airlines.
>>
>>873879

Aeroflot is a decent airline. B and First Class are on par with Tier-1 airlines, economy is no better/no worse than any other non-US carrier.
>>
File: sky-hag-300x225.jpg (17 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
sky-hag-300x225.jpg
17 KB, 300x225
>>874061

Flight attendant unions.

These hags somehow convinced labor boards and the airlines that what they do constitutes a "career", while in every other country it's a three-year hitch for the hottest and brightest women.

I have never seen a higher concentration of leathery, used-to-be-kind-of-hot, hard-bitten, miserable pieces of shit than tenured attendants on US carriers. They're business-killers, and their seniority system discourages fresh blood.

Pic related: An empowered, professional woman who made a "career" out of what should be a first job.
>>
>>873321

This anon is correct. Neither legs will have in-flight entertainment or USB/AC outlets available in coach. AMS-PHL will be an old but reliable 757, PHL-LAX will almost certainly be an Airbus A321.

"Enjoy" the US Airways transatlantic experience while you can, it will be gone in about 18-24 months.
>>
File: mh17-crash8-data.jpg (45 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
mh17-crash8-data.jpg
45 KB, 768x432
After two of the world's significant crashes occurred in just single years, do you think Malaysia Airlines will recover??
>>
>>870938

Flew asia->munich 2 weeks ago.

Upgraded me and my dad from economy to business cause it was overbooked, them arab food was tasty.

Not much in the way of movies though, there's like the new 300 and the hobbit or robocop.
>>
>OP
>ITT: Airline discussion
>I will be flying with Lufthansa soon, does anyone have any experiences they'd like to share?

>everyone else
>best airline
>random foreign craptastic carriers
You know what? Cathay Pacific, Malaysian air, Korea, Singapore, Emirates...
Why are you flying on airlines that have management that hires by political or nepotism reasons, doesn't require military experience and pilots and with serious hours in the air, underpays pilots? Do you want people with judgement in charge of your life? Or a newly upholstered seat? Do you want the cheapest price? The best meal? WTF. Your criteria should be skill, money and ethics.

MH over the Ukraine? US carriers had a directive from the FAA and avoided the airspace since April 23rd. The MH airline and pilot didn't know there were 4 planes in 4 days shot down? Maybe he didn't know how to reprogram his flight plan. Get your head out of your ass. It was their job to know how to keep everyone safe. Why is there no infrastructure in that airline to watch all aspects of safety. The pilot didn't know that there were missiles capable of doing that? He was more than stupid. The missing jet? The guy trained pilots in his house on his computer. Is that what you want in an airline?? People who treat piloting and running an airline the equivalent of playing a video game? So, yea, do fly Lufthansa, BA, and a handful of other airlines from countries that hire college educated, military trained, exceptional people with thousands of hours and certifications both. That's what is #1, not appearances of "good airline" but actual good airlines.
>>
>>874361
>I have never seen a higher concentration of leathery, used-to-be-kind-of-hot, hard-bitten, miserable pieces of shit than tenured attendants on US carriers.
Some early flight attendants were also nurses, and highly trained in etiquette, not just pretty faces. Early flight attendants were fired once they were married through company policies at more than one airline. They were definitely there to flirt/attract men. Families of high regard forbid their daughters from the job. They were deemed not respectable, and even the print ads into the 70s were suggestive, like "fly me" and "fly for free." You can see why it created some feminist tough cookie kneejerk reactions, and lingering attitude. But, I disagree with your assertions overall. Yes, there are unions, but company policy is and always has been that poor employees should be culled by series of warnings. Piss off enough people, then you are truly bad. Be insubordinate to the chain of command, then absolutely you will be let go eventually. So, when you call a woman a "hag" on appearances, that's you being sexist, but if you call them a business-killer for attitude, service or doing their job poorly, it might be your treatment in kind. Gotta take that with a grain of salt. I've experienced shitty exceptions too (as a standby passenger), but I don't have the same overall opinion that you do, so it might just be you.
>>
>>869407
Iberia is a fine, low budget airplane. I did Boston to Madrid. Food was above average, but be prepared to go flag down the attendants themselves for wine, water, or anything else they have. I thought they had excellent free wine (for what it is).

Seats suck, movie/tv screens suck, no wi-fi. Bring a book or drink till you pass out
>>
>>874455
Because the one was shot down, clearly not their fault, and we don;t yet know what happened to the other?
>>
>>874461

I don't see any direct correlation between my comment and your reply.

Please don't assign intent to my comments based on your superior recognition of gender issues.

To make it simple for you: Nasty, mean, old women hung on too long in a field/job never intended for life-long careers. Realize life sucks and service industry (which is what a stewardess job is) is not a money-maker or life-long occupation. Becomes miserable. Instead of leaving or self-improvement, makes everyone else miserable, ruins US domestic carrier culture/business.
>>
>>875023
this is starting in Europe too...I guess it's getting harder to attract sufficient new blood to cabin crew jobs. As virtually everybody can afford to fly now, it's no longer attractive to "fly and even be paid for it".

With LH there is also a notable quality difference in CC of short-haul vs long-haul. Long-haul they have top staff, you can really feel that they want to be 5-star carrier now.
>>
Flying to or from east asia to the western us I love love love me some asiana/korean air. southern china has also been better than i expected from east to se asia
>>
File: Delta_B757.jpg (76 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Delta_B757.jpg
76 KB, 1024x683
Why is Delta the best airline to travel on in USA?
>>
>>875408
>Why is Delta the best airline to travel on in USA?
Highest paid pilots/most experienced. #1
Best ability to recover equipment for unplanned weather delays, maintenance, and so forth.
Some of the better terminals in their hub airports, from LGA, MSP, SFO, MIA, ATL. If you need to rest and recharge several devices? Done. Footrests at the gate? Done. CNN and boarding instructions on big screen at every gate? Done. I love what they've done with the iPad at every seat, delivery of duty free, cocktails and boxed lunches to your seat at the gate in 15 minutes flat. Leather banquettes, flowers on the tables...all very peaceful and nice in their remodels.
>>
>>874455
>do you think Malaysia Airlines will recover??
most govt airlines are running in a deficit, but without them at all, governments take more major hits to international business, to tourism and so forth. The overall good to their outweighs running in the black. And, they can decide to pay (or not pay) most any international bill or loan as they want. Airlines are pretty mad at Venezuela right now who doesn't give a fuck about monies owed. Not a perfect example, but it won't matter to them in the long term.
>>
File: pilot-parker-mh17.jpg (40 KB, 458x495) Image search: [Google]
pilot-parker-mh17.jpg
40 KB, 458x495
>>869099
Polfag here, we clap if the landing was decent. My recent flight was so entertaining upon landing that no-one clapped.

>>874455
It's not like it's their fault. We don't know what happened with MH370 and MH17 was shot down. Funny enough my bet is that MH370 got shot down as well, this time by accident and then covered up to avoid embarassment.
>>
>>870839
This is how my mind works

1st time hearing clapping: "Oh shit, was that more intense than I realized?"

(After several more landings like this)

"Landings are the most intense experience ever."

Even though clapping is a positive thing, it really has a negative effect on people who were otherwise feeling positive already... and that's why it makes a difference between frequent or nonfrequent flyers.

Psychologically is has the same effect as someone saying "it's going to be okay" when you already felt that way after a dramatic event, or more commonly the "don't be upset" when you're on borderline anger and they push you over simply by saying that line.
>>
>>875537

Your women have the most succulent breasts I have ever encountered. (Until the age of 25, at least.)

Why on Earth are you on 4Chan and not out gamboling in the sexual heaven that is Krakow?
>>
How is Air China?

I'm taking a flight to Osaka with a layover in Beijing in August.

One way was 600 bucks, which seems pretty good to me. I imagine I won't be upset with anything short of a crash given the price.
>>
>>875777

Air China is pretty good. You shouldn't have any worries.

It's better than any US carrier, better than BA, but not quite to Lufthansa level.
>>
>>873766
/int/ and Montreal probably
>>
>>868827
Flew to japan on lufthansa, It was a nice trip.
also all them leftovers of food you can pick up.
Only thing that bothered us was nightshift bagchecker who whined about everything.
NO LIGHTER
NO UMBRELLA
NO GLASSES
NO LUCKY CHARM
Had to speak with authorities.
>>
Flying on Aerolineas Argentinas from MIA to Buenos Aires (Ezeiza Int'l), have heard spotty reviews, what do you guys think?
>>
>>873354
Fuck off
>>
>>868827
i don't know if Only lufthansa has this. But underneath certain seats are the media storage units for the inflight entertainment systems and it easily takes up half the foot space under the seat. The box has sharp edges and heats up like a motherfucker. Horrible experience and at the time seat guru had not updated this kind of info. Never again on Lufthansa, thank god I graduated college and can afford business because that shit was horrible.
>>
>>868827
I flew Lufthansa from Fl USA to Kosovo last year and back. I was pleased. I had a layover in Frankfurt. The German male attendant was rude, but otherwise I had a good experience.
>>
If I book with Malaysia Airlines, should I be worried that I won' be able to get on my flight because of company re-structuring or bankruptcy or something?
>>
Turkmenistan Airlines very poor and not recommended. Flew to Amritsar and no speaking English or Hindi or Punjabi. Terrible. Smoking of the cigarettes while in plane flying. Mean spirits. Do not fly.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.