[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China - Tibet - Nepal - India
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: travel.png (150 KB, 609x462) Image search: [Google]
travel.png
150 KB, 609x462
So I am 25, and I never experienced a real adventure in my life. This year I started to work, so I get a little money to spend, and I found an intresting offer from a travel agency. 26 day long journey from China to Tibet, Nepal, and India.

I am very tempted by this offer, basically the program would be following in a tldr version:
China - Beijing, great wall of china, forbidden palace, shanghai, terracota army, pandas in sechuan
Tibet - Lhasa, buddhist temples, flight around mount everest
Nepal - Kathmandu, durbar square, rafting, travelling and observing rhinos on an elephant
India - Varanasi - River ganges, Taj Mahal

The price would be for 3500 euros, and I need at least 1000 euro spending money because the price is without any food, so basically I would need to buy something to eat with my group everyday.

Because I am every inexperienced traveller what do you think? Is it worth to go (especially for that price?) Is there anyone who already tried something like this? What should I expect?

Thank you. This is my first post here, I hope I didn't do anything wrong.
>>
It's all good mane, we all start somewhere. The general consensus (from a current thread about solo travelling) is that it's orders of magnitude more meaningful and fulfilling.

On one side it's prolly worth it because navigating Asia for yourself might be hell, on the other side it isn't because you're doing memes and nothing else and it's guided, not really an adventure there.

Alternative suggestion: plan ahead and meet people from the countries/cities which you can meet, you can still do the memes and then find some interesting local stuff, plus they'll help you with rail station and you're not on a schedule.

If you want to spend extra 2 days in any place, nothing is stopping you.

Also
>group

I can already see the loud and obnoxious burger family that will be with you and taking up 8 seats for 2 people.

Plan ahead, go on interpals and /soc/, get the apps (tinder, baidu, foursquare), be sure to have interwebs at where you're staying and research the city on the spot (if you haven't planned on being there).

Captcha: 747
>>
Does the 3500 euro include flights? If so that's pretty darn good. I hope it doesn't mean the tour will include 40 other tourists.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.