[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it dangerous to visit Batman? Batman is very close to ISIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: B Man.jpg (38 KB, 673x470) Image search: [Google]
B Man.jpg
38 KB, 673x470
Is it dangerous to visit Batman?

Batman is very close to ISIL territory, once word gets around I don't want jihadist showing up at my hotel to kill me.
>>
>spending money on a meme
I thought /trv/ knew better.
>>
>>1091779

Its not dangerous really, the territory at the Syrian boarder is actually held by the Kurds and Al Quamishhli by the Syrian government, both western friendly. Probably the most dangerous thing possibly is a Turkish crackdown on Kurds in the area, just because its mainly a Kurdish town, but even then it would be very unlikley.

Batman itself has very little to do in it, as its an oil city and its a bit old and industrial. Not much information on it except there's some ruins in the outskirts of city (although because it sees few tourists, nobody really knows about the quality of the ruins) and the major attraction is taking photos of the 'batman' signs.

Might be worth it for a day trip if you find yourself in Diyarbakir, but otherwise its a long way off the beaten track for nothing much.
>>
>>1091783
I traveled to Fucking, Austria. I even posted a picture of it on /trv/.
>>
>>1091783
>Current Year
>not packing a bag full of DC Bat Man TM stickers
>not going to ever Batman sign in town and sticking one on it
>>
>>1091784
>the territory at the Syrian boarder is actually held by the Kurds
Would Russia bomb them?
>>
>>1091906
Maybe, but remember everything the Putin does is good because he has traditional values and clearly loves his country.
>>
>>1091906
>Would Russia bomb them?
Turkey, most likely.
>>
>>1091988
>Turkey, most likely.
Yeah, that's likely but I think the Kurds are fighting Assad as well and therefore Russia might bomb them too.

Russia is bombing all the anti-Assad forces EXCEPT IS. I guess because they want to make IS a bigger problem for everyone else.
>>
>>1092087
>I think the Kurds are fighting Assad
Nope.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.