[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking to finally just get up and go. Not sure if this is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: New life.png (2 MB, 1249x821) Image search: [Google]
New life.png
2 MB, 1249x821
Looking to finally just get up and go. Not sure if this is the right board, but advice or anything would be very appreciated.
>>
>>1089389
The most important part is the mindset of wanting to get up and go, so you have that sorted at least. Next for the details. Well where are you from? Age/sex? How long are you looking to go away for? Just a long vacation or permananetly?
>>
>>1089390
I currently live in North Carolina. I'm a 22 year old male. This would be an actual move. I'd visit my hometown here and there, but it would be a permanent stay
>>
>>1089392
Okay are you employed at the moment? If so what do you do? Have any savings? What education do you have? Whats important to you in a place where you move? What about yourself, what are your hobbies and interests? Do you want to stay in the US or move to another country? I'm asking so many questions cause your first post was quite vague. I'm guessing from your first post that you haven't travelled much?

I feel you in any case bro, I am about to graduate and I am going to move abroad afterward but cannot decide between two different destinations. I have two different life paths opening up in front of me and its very hard for me to pick either one.
>>
>>1089397
I am currently employed. and I could get a transfer to where I want to relocate. I'm Stock at Target. I don't have any savings because of family matters. The most important thing would really be just having a fresh start. I've talked about how I hate settling here for years and now I'm finally getting the balls to actually do it. I want to move to Colorado (I dislike living in the South). I love the outdoors and hiking. Video games, music, meeting new people. I really haven't traveled much. My last trip was New York in October of 2014 for only 4 days. I'm not really worried about financial security right now. I more so care about doing what I've talked about doing since the beginning of High School.
>>
>>1089389

There's a bunch of easy jobs in the DRC as mine site supervisors, they like to hire Americans/Europeans because the locals tend to have issues with corruption and skip on safety standards.

Good pay too apparently, just contact Katanga mining ltd and fly out to Kinshasa.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.