[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I wasnt sure where to even post this, but this seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
Hey I wasnt sure where to even post this, but this seems like the most appropriate thread. Ive look on google for about 20 mins and couldnt find an answer os maybe someone here knows from experience.

Is it legal for a Virginia resident to take a trip to Washington DC and purchase marijuana. I know it is illegal if I get caught with it in VA but what I'm wondering is if they will sell it to me knowing that I'm not a resident of DC.
>>
>>1088256
So long as you meet the age restriction requirements, you can purchase marijuana in states where it is legal regardless of where you are from. Just dont bring it back.

The bigger question is whether you can even buy it in DC. My understanding is that although they legalized it, there was no plan to tax and sell it, and Congress has withheld funds to implement the law. I am not from DC though so it could be different now.

If you want to do marijuana tourism i would strongly recommend Denver or Seattle where the laws have been on the books longer and things are more established.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.