[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to travel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0007.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I'm looking to take some leave at the end of this year, and I'm not entirely sure where I want to go. I want to do something completely different to; 'backpacking in Europe'.
Where is somewhere extraordinary, or strange that you would travel? I'll leave where I'm out of this, so it poses no question of distance/price.
>>
Do a U.S. National parks road trip. See the redwoods, Yosemite, and the Grand Canyon.
>>
File: 390px-Thomas_Stevens_bicycle.jpg (66 KB, 390x600) Image search: [Google]
390px-Thomas_Stevens_bicycle.jpg
66 KB, 390x600
>hike the Annapurna Circuit
>Visit the Ennedi Plateau
>buy a motorbike in Cape Town and bike up the Skeleton Coast
>cross Patagonia on a horse
>take the trans-Siberian railway
>bicycle the entire length of the Nile
>scuba dive in the Andaman archipelago
>visit Socotra
>motorbike through Myanmar
>kayak down the Mekong
>hitchhike to Tajikistan
>walk the Camino Santiago
>walk the PCT
>cross the Darien Gap
>hike the Inca Trail
>ride Mauritania's famous iron ore train
>scuba dive in the Red Sea
>cross India by tuk-tuk
>cross Tibet by horse
>rent an apartment in Hanoi and take Vietnamese cooking classes
>stay at a meditation camp in Thailand
>tour the Sundarbands and the Bengal delta by boat
>visit every microstate in Europe
>rent a private island in Indonesia and survive on it (there's a website for this)
>see the pyramids at Meroƫ
>go on a whisky tour of Scotland, a beer tour of Germany, a wine tour of France
>if money really is no problem, get your ass to Antarctica
>go dolphin watching around Musandam
>go on a pilgrimage between Japanese shrines
>go to north Korea
>visit the hellmouth at Ashbagat
>hot air balloon over Cappodocia
>hike into the Alaskan wilderness and don't come back
>>
>>1077178
i like how you basically told him to kill himself like three times.
>>
>>1077227
Which ones do you see as fatal?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.