[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I have never posted on /trv before, but I have questions,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Tijuana_Banner.jpg (1 MB, 1800x450) Image search: [Google]
Tijuana_Banner.jpg
1 MB, 1800x450
Hi. I have never posted on /trv before, but I have questions, and you people are the geniuses of the Internet. A buddy and I are planning a trip to Mexico next year (Tijuana to be exact). We plan on doing the obvious for starters (bars, clubs, hookers, beaches), but I am having trouble figuring out what to do there because everybody on the internet is a tourist. I want to know what GOOD shit there is to do there. I dont want to buy worthless trincets and barter for woven baskets. I want to have fun. We are both 21. I need to know the best clubs, best bars, best brothels, etc. Tell me what experiences you have had and if you recommend another city over Tijuana for the above listed activities. Also I want to do drugs there.

Thanks motherfuckers
>>
>>1076536
Dude Tijuana is a dangerous fucking place. If you go, not dying should be a major concern.

Doing coke in tijuana is an awesome idea, but there's a 10-15% chance you'll be straight up murdered while looking for yeys. If that doesn't bother you, fucking blast 8-balls a night for pocket change bro. Just go down in a blaze of glory if SHTF, you don't wanna end up in one of their jails
>>
I was there 5 years ago and walked across the boarder with a backpack and no one asking for any ID, dont drive there is my first advice. If you really want to go to mexico ONLY for tijuana just walk, everything you are looking for is a short walk
all the bars your looking for is near something called like, "revelucion" or revolution ave/st/dr, whatever. Its literally their version of sunset blvd. It has all the trincets shots, american style mexican restaurants, bars, etc. but its also where the "safe" tourist hotels are. I got nice room for 20 bucks a night, and it was better than a motel 6 but it was safe, nice lobby a security guard and everything. And yes i know you could walk a mile away and get one dollar authentic meals, and see the real mexico which i did later. but if your looking for the dirty americas play ground its a short walk from the border. when i was there it was dead, bars empty, restaurants empty, and peole running at you trying to get to buy their trincets. I met up with some europeans at a emty bar an got shit faced with them, beers were a dollar, and they wanted to go to a strip club, we walked around and found a strip club. a 2 minute dance with the most beautiful hispanic girl cost 10 dollars. but then the madam said it was 40 dollars to fuck her. i didnt want to do that. I left when the guys started doing coke infront of me (you can get coke in the strip clubs) as i was leaving i opened the wrong ddoor and there was a chick getting fucked by a tourist, this strip club had tiny closet rooms you can fuck in right next to the stage.
no joke on another trip i got a ride from a former cartel gang member who was inprisoned and found jesus or soemthing and had kids in the states he was sending money to, this was in LA. I asked him about tijuana and he said when tourists die there they have it coming, they bring in drugs like oxy and pain killers, he told me it was like if you had a yard sale and someone from a different neighbor hood came... cont
>>
>>1077321
over to your lawn and sold his stuff, his quote "your going to have to fuck him up"
so dont bring in any drugs, dont act like an idiot. the european dudes went to a strip club asked for sex and asked for hookers and they got it. i read this from a wiki style street sex forum is to just go to a taxi driver and ask for a brothel or ask for a girl and they will drive you to the club, in those clubs you can rent a room for a night andd get a pick of the girls, and read it was a condom must policy. but do your research because if you know of a good one the drivers will tell you its closed and take you to a cheap one because the owners offer a finders fee to the drivers for bringing them to a less than perfect club. but be careful, the ex cartel body guard guy told me when he was in prison they beat the shit out of prisoners to get information and for tourists to get a bribe. i dont agree with anything your about to do besides get really drunk but i was just too happy to share what ive seen and heard from other people. so if you go get a cold corona with lime for onne us dollar and remember the guy online who gave you some good advice
>>
>>1076536
Hi i live in san diego and i go to tijuana quite often as my gf is a mexican and i speak spanish.

Tijuana really isnt that dangerous, people who dont really go there think its all donkey shows and tourist beheadings but thats ridiculous. things can happen just like in any big city, and tj is huge. Just dont walk around residential neighborhoods at night especially if you are by yourself or with a group of whiteys. I walk across the border and take taxis by myself and i also take my car there regularly.

Drivingg there really isnt that crazy, people never want to put on their seatbelts tho which i dont understand. People will generally let you merge and shit. The roads dont have signs that often which can be confusing and there are also a lot of roundabouts which if you arent used to them can be tricky. Also onramps to the freeway are really short sometimes so be aware of that and dont get hit getting on the freeway.

They recently changed it so if you walk across to mexico there is a customs you go through, they will look at your id and will want to know about your trip. If you drive across with us plates you are almost gaurenteed to not be stopped. If you have a bunch of shit and people in youur car you might get stopped, happened to me 1 time.

As far as places to go, there are plenty.

Best strip club - Hong kong gentlemens club, hot girls and they will fuck you for like $20 if you are a smooth talker from what ive heard. They also will do lesbian shit in front of you and let you fuck them with a dildo in front of everyone.

Best mexican style dance club - las pulgas, might not be your kind of music but good place to pick up real mexican chicks

Other good club - Cats, $10 cover and all you can drink. Good mix of mexicans and gringos, normal club music

Its also good to just walk around La Revolucion there are tons of clubs to check out.

I dont buy drugs there but if you wanted to im sure you could easily in clubs. Just be extremely careful
>>
>>1077371
Also watch out for potholes as the roads are mostly pretty shitty.
>>
>>1076536
Also for beaches, the best would be to go to Rosarito for easy mode, Popotla for a less known but dope beach where you can drive your car right up to the waves

Playas de tijuana is all right i guess but the water is really contaminated sometimes
>>
>>1076536
Oh yeah and eat tacos al pastor from a roadside taco stand wwhere you can see lots of mexicans eating (only for dinner)

Best damn food, i cant get enough of those tacos. Normally like 5 pesos a taco
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.