[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning a trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I'm planning a trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in January of 2017 but I'm afraid the park might be closed down by then.
Sounds silly but do you guys think that Wizarding World will still be there next year? Or will they shut it down and put something else there?
>>
or just go to orlando dipshit :^)
>>
>>1071150
I'd be going only for the Harry Potter thing.
>>
Rides at Universal Parks typically only close when their related film franchise has become inactive for several years, and Harry Potter still has at least one more movie coming out. Chances of it still being there one year from now: 100%.

Also, if you are going to Universal Orlando, they have two parks next to each other, and both parks have separate but different Harry Potter lands (connected by a Hogwarts Express train ride). You'll need to buy tickets to both parks to see all of the Harry Potter stuff, so you might as well see some of the other things to get your money's worth.
>>
>>1071155
>You'll need to buy tickets to both parks
+If you're a huge HP fan you need more then one day. Last time I was there I spent three days doing both parks.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.