[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /trv/, me and some friends are planning a road trip trough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Road_trip.jpg (437 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Road_trip.jpg
437 KB, 2000x1000
Hey /trv/, me and some friends are planning a road trip trough europe. Are there some places you recommend in eastern europe?
>>
>>1068170
actually, no. unless you want to fight with ukraina against russia. or with any other country, against russia. have you already visited the "good" parts of europe? like italy, spain and france for example?? only place in eat europe you could visit, if you saw the western part already, is croatia and of course greece.
>>
This isn't really EASTERN Europe, but Slovenia is a really good option OP. Very small country but really diverse. The area by the ocean resembles other Agean cities but with a distinct Austro-Italian feel. The Alpine regions are absolutely gorgeous with snow capped mountains of Mt. Triglav. Lake Bled is a world famous summer retreat for many Europeans, and has a really cool castle on an Island in the center. The Karstic region has the most sophisticated network of caverns in the world, so you coild walk for kilometers on end and aee subterranean waterfalls and all sorts of shit. Ljubljana the capital, is very pretty, modern and unique, worth the stop. All of the country can be traversed in a few hours, and the country itself is a crossroads between central Europe and Eastern/Balkan Europe. Go there for s bit.
>>
shit m8, there are about 8 threads on the first 5 pages on the wild east. I suggest reading them first and coming back with some more specific questions.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.