[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New York City
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1445539328459.jpg (217 KB, 930x481) Image search: [Google]
1445539328459.jpg
217 KB, 930x481
I'm going to NYC for a day and a half (arriving Tuesday evening and leaving Thursday morning). Besides a Broadway play Wednesday evening, I've got no plans.

I've been to NYC several times so most of the touristy stuff is out, although I'm thinking I'd like to go the top of the Freedom Tower. Any lesser-known or off-the-wall recommendations?
>>
>late night/early morning jogger rape in Central Park
>Chink dumplings at Prosperity Dumpling in Chinatown
>American Museum of Natural History's butterfly conservatory
>Sprint up to the top of the Guggenheim
>Bring flowers to the top of the Empire State Building and tell everyone that the love of your life abandoned you
>Get a plastic bucket and set up in the subway with a tip cup and watch how much money you make
>Hop into the dog park at Washington Square Park and play with the dogs
>Poop in Soho
>>
>>1063392
It's called one world trade bro
>>
>>1063392

There's a fucking dope vegan restaurant that specializes in vegan foods that taste like their meat counterparts. I took my girlfriend there last year (we live upstate). We shared the chicken wings, I had a club, she had a chicken parm sandwich.

The point is I'm not vegetarian and almost never order something without meat, but this shit was good. Very inexpensive too.

It's called Red Bamboo. Hole in the wall joint not far from its subway stop, just across from NYU Law. Not expensive.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.