[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1449495512988.jpg (44 KB, 720x508) Image search: [Google]
1449495512988.jpg
44 KB, 720x508
Going to Denver soon, anybody know the good spots?
Looking for some pretty dope, dope shops. Also looking for bars and other places to visit. Let me know! Going camping too, but imma post in /out/ for that as well.
>>
The weed shops are mostly interchangeable. The prices are pretty much set by law (give or take) but many are unprofessional in that they can't keep the edibles in stock or have obnoxious people with dreadlocks behind the counter. There will eventually be consolidation as will all industries. Also expect to get ripped of on accessories since they are mostly for tourists.

Wild game sausage is sort of thing in Denver too. Biker Jim's is by the baseball field and have all sort of weird stuff like rattle snake. There are other places too.

There's a lot of beautiful stuff to see and depending on your time and exact itinerary, route 287 between Fort Collins and Laramie is one of the most beautiful drives in the country if you happen to be driving into Denver from the north (via I-80) it's much better than I-25.
>>
>>1061416
Awesome, thanks.
>>
Hotels, especially the budget non-downtown ones run as franchises (possibly by Indians) LOVE LOVE LOVE to pound you in the ass with the "cleaning fee" for smoking (weed) in a non-smoking room.

I saw a Jesse Pinkman type at checkout distraught over a $300 charge. I suppose that you might be able to dispute those extra frees via with your credit card provider but I think the hoteliers rely on fast talk, shock and the fact you might have smoked the last of your weed right before your airport taxi to extract money before opening a window for 10-20 minutes and washing the towels and linens as usual. The hotel restriction is a hassle.

If you don't have a numerical understanding of your marijuana tolerance you're left with bad choices because you can't smoke in public and edibles are hard to dose and take 90 minutes to hit: riskgetting too stoned while walking around in town (taking an early cab home) or losing socializing and culture so you can veg out in the hotel and order delivery.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.