[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traveling to the U.S. this new year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: My cat travels more than you.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
My cat travels more than you.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
Guys i'm going to the U.S. this new year but it's my first time that i go for a long time (three months) and i don't know how to carry big amounts of money (for my living these three months)

so my questions are:

How to carry money (wich bank should i choose).. if i'm from México.

How much money should i bring with me in efective and electronic..

Is it really cold in Ohio?

My US. VISA allows me to travel to Canada?

How much do i pay to rent a floor in Ohio...

What is the best... restaurants or cook my own food...

Any good VIP disco, antro, studio where i can have fun and met good american girls?

Should i bring my own clothes or buy new ones there?

as an imgurian new-to-4chan... i leave you guys with my cat-tax.
>>
>How to carry money (wich bank should i choose).. if i'm from México.
You should check with whatever bank you have and find out who their partner bank is. It's likely they have an agreement with a major US bank where you can use ATMs or talk with tellers for free. If not, choose a bank with international branches like Popular Community Bank, TD Bank, HSBC, etc.

>How much money should i bring with me in efective and electronic..
Keep your cash on hand as low as possible. ATMs are everywhere and you should be able to find a surcharge free (see above).

Why are you going to Ohio? Are you planning to go anywhere else?
>>
>>1059977

>Is it really cold in Ohio?
If you go in the winter, it definitely can be. It depends where in Ohio you go, though. In Cleveland, near Lake Erie, it'll be cold and snowy. In Cincinnati, it'll be a bit less cold and may not be snowy as long as it is up north.

>My US. VISA allows me to travel to Canada?
Probably not, but check with whoever provides you the visa, just to be sure. This kind of thing used to happen, but since 9/11 the U.S. isn't as loose about the Canadian border.

>How much do i pay to rent a floor in Ohio...
Varies. Do you want a penthouse or a crackden? I paid just under $500 per month for a small studio apartment when I lived outside Cleveland.

>What is the best... restaurants or cook my own food...
Do some of both. You'll have plenty of time. Meet some locals and go to their favorite restaurants and then do some home cooking with them where you and they share recipes and cooking techniques. The rule of thumb is that there are certain chain restaurants that are pretty good everywhere, but the best restaurants are always local small businesses. This is especially true for junk food like pizza, cookies, and chocolate.

>Should i bring my own clothes or buy new ones there?
Mix of both, but bring most of the clothes you plan to wear and only buy a few things just for the experience of shopping in the U.S. and for getting things not common in Mexico.
>>
>>1059977
Unfortunately, the USA is actually the USM (United States of Mexico). You will have no problem finding a bank as a foreigner. I would google US banks and see what will allow foreign accounts OR visit your own bank in Mexico and ask about foreign currency withdrawals. A lot of banks here in the US have massive discounts or free services for Mexico since 40% of the country is now Mexican/Hispanic.

Yes, it is cold in Ohio currently.

No idea on the US VISA for Canada. I think the boarder has gotten tighter so I would assume no right now.

>rent a floor in Ohio
What? You mean a room? Go to craigslist and search there. Usually cheaper on craigslist and you will get a good idea.

The US has every food you want, just look for something you like and go eat.

The rest is going to depend on where you go and what you are willing to do. White girls in the US are slutty uneducated cunts. If it is just sex you are looking for, you shouldn't have a problem.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.