[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hostel room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Hostel_Dormitory.jpg (88 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
Hostel_Dormitory.jpg
88 KB, 750x563
Hey /trv/ planning my first trip abroad for spring and was wondering what your oponions are on hostel dorms set ups. Do you prefer mixed or private dorms? 2-12 people dormitories?
>>
>>1060733
I prefer six bed mixed dorms. Eight in a pinch. Too small and it feels like you're in someone else's hotel room. Too big is obviously a problem.

Mixed because the odd babe in a bra and panties spices things up and I've seen a few tits and gotten laid once just from waking up while some chick was getting changed. It's no bad thing.

It's also a decent way to meet chicks. You've seen them in underwear, they've seen you in slightly less, it breaks the ice and everyone knows what's what and whether they're interested.
>>
Always mixed rooms so I can steal some of that sweet used panties the girls leave behind when they go do some sightseeing
>>
>>1060741
Well i was gonna go mixed but now I'm worried girls are gonna steal my man panties, thanks
>>
Is it me or a large % of /trv/ travels in an attempt to get laid with other travellers?
>>
>>1060737
I call bullshit.
>>
The smaller the better. All the creepy dudes in this thread are exactly the reason girls-only dorms exist in the first place. If you book an 8-12 bed mixed dorm because you're banking on seeing a girl in her underwear, you're actually going to get 11 stinky Indian guys who snore like elephants.
>>
>>1060862
Your point?
>>
>>1060862
whats wrong with gettin some action?
>>
>>1060862
life is literally about sex.
>>
>>1060872
>>1060878
>>1060881

my point is if getting laid while travelling is important, perhaps you should work on yourselves so you can get laid at will wherever you currently live
>>
>>1060741
>>
>>1060733
Six or eight is a good amount, ten at the max. Anything more than that is too much; more people means more chance of someone bad, plus people are less considerate in huge dorms because it's harder to get singled out. I'll go for a four-bed if I want a better sleep (although if I really need it I won't be in a dorm at all). Ultimately I don't care much about size as long as it's 10 or less. If it's more than 12 I won't book it unless it's the only option.

Also depends a bit on price. Usually the difference is insignificant but if it's substantial I'm more wiling to go to a larger dorm.
>>
Anything more then 8 and it feels weird for some reason, not bad necessarily just odd. I've stayed in a couple 20 bed dorms and even a 40 bed dorm in rome. At that number of beds it's just a free for all. People coming in and out at all hours of the day. Noise at all hours of the day, people would hold conversation at full volume at 3am. With 6/8 beds there's usually quite time throughout most the night even if everyone comes in at a different time. It's the best way to meet and hang out with people.
>>
Why not just rent an apartment or a room? Often they are very very cheap.
>>
>>1060862
That seems like the case to me.

I really do not try. I have had offers which may have been somewhat serious of sex, but I have never pursued them and always have treated them as jokes. Then I move along . . .
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.