[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
booked a flight to Budapest on a whim. leaving tomorrow. what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
booked a flight to Budapest on a whim. leaving tomorrow.

what should i do when i get there?
>>
I don't know. What do you like?
>>
>>1057613
http://wikitravel.org/en/Budapest
>>
>>1057613
>booked a flight to Budapest on a whim. leaving tomorrow.
Make a reservation at Spinoza to dine for the awesome music, a reservation for one evening at the Hospital in the Rock tour and maybe a restaurant there in the Castle, plan for 4 hours at Terror House, have a pastry at the cafe of your choice, book the reservation for a massage at one of the spas (fills up a couple days in advance) and pack something to make the spas easier (water shoes, beach towel, gym bag, padlock).

The rest is up to you.
>>
>>1057630
by far my favorite thing is staying in

but i promised myself i'll try to do stuff other than that on this trip. it's been awhile

i'd like to interact with people but i don't know where to start

any hostel recommendations?
>>
>>1057644
>travels
>likes to stay in
Why even bother, retard?
>>
>>1057651
self improvement? don't be a negative nancy
>>
>>1057613
Why don't you tell us even ONE thing that you like so we can help you. Budapest is an amazing city with a LOT of options. "Staying in" and "doing stuff" isn't useful.
>>
>>1057644
if you like staying in, here's your to do list:
lukács
rudas
veli bej

if you can still go on, then...
széchenyi
gellért

add some random király utca cafés in there

also remember not to stay in the warmer pools for more than 10-15 mins, that's too much
>>
>>1057613
Go to the tiger tims' hostel, from there on it's going to be great
>>
széchenyi baths (Easily the best - and vastest - of them - a great way to pass at least a couple of hours)

Go to the Kacsa restaurant on Fo Utca for great quality traditional food, music, and a great welcome

Just wander around - such a civilised, attractive, city
>>
>>1057651
there's no need to be an asshole
>>
i'm here now. it's been okay. spinoza was nice. thanks for all the suggestions.

the wifi at my hostelis complete shit. most of the WiFi networks everywhere are slow/unreliable.

where should i go that's reasonable close for a rock-solid preferably fast internet for a few hours? i can pay up. cheers.
>>
>>1057613
If you like Nightwish, go see them.
If you like hardcore music, go see final Bane show.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.