[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /trv/, I'm headed to Bali next week. Any advice on what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Bali-temple.jpg (569 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
Bali-temple.jpg
569 KB, 1600x1066
Hey /trv/, I'm headed to Bali next week. Any advice on what to do/what to skip beyond what I can find online?

Ie: any neat, unplanned things that you would recommend to someone going?

Inb4 Real Travelers™ lambast me for going in the first place
>>
OP here - one more thing, I'm not a bogan on vacation, I've been traveling in the region for several months
>>
>>1055572
How long are you going to be in the area for? Going anywhere else in Indonesia?

I don't have too much advice that I can give you for Bali unfortunately. I went there with my parents for a few days, and we were definitely on the main tourist path. Some of the big draws are the temples like the one you posted, and it really shouldn't be hard to get that organized.

If you've got 4-5 days to spare and you're the more outdoorsy type, I'd really recommend hiking Mt. Rinjani. It's right next door on the island of Lombok, and it's an amazing trip.
>>
>>1055572
MUSHROOMS
>>
>>1055711
yo! where can i find those magic mushy shakes? apparently they banded magic mushrooms in Bali last year! got any ideas for alternative drugs?
>>
>>1055572

no shit man! i am going to bali next week for an entire month. do you have any ideas on how to make friends while over there?
>>
>>1056327
There is a pretty decent sized group of foreign kids from all over the world who grew up there. Try places like the Straw Hut.
>>
going to study there in two months. really looking forward to it
>>
Yo I'll be there soon, got a dope internship with an australian website for all of january
>>
>>1056327

OP here. Hey maybe we should hang. I'm only there for a week, but I'm going to try to really soak it up before I return to the great white north.

First cold temperature for me since May....it's not going to be pretty
>>
Nusa penida
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.