[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup guys, brokefag here, I don't know what to do with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2000px-US_West_Coast.svg.png (321 KB, 2000x1301) Image search: [Google]
2000px-US_West_Coast.svg.png
321 KB, 2000x1301
Sup guys, brokefag here, I don't know what to do with my life. No job or school.

I want to walk from California to Vancouver, no money in my pockets. How long will I survive?

Feel free to share similar experiences/stories
>>
File: white offender.png (541 KB, 616x420) Image search: [Google]
white offender.png
541 KB, 616x420
commit suicide by cop
>>
>>1053955
This trip is gonna be my suicide

I'd rather experience this trip and die in the process, rather than blowing my brains out.
>>
>>1053956
Fuck dude, that's bleak.

How long you survive depends at least a good amount on you. Just like your current situation at least somewhat depends on you. Why do you have no job or no schooling? I'm not saying you can do anything you want if you put your mind to it, but no matter the hand you're dealt you can always, ALWAYS make your situation that much better through your own determination and will.

If you have depression, it sucks. I'm sure it does. Start doing physical exercise. Lifting, running. Especially running. It will make you feel a bit better. I promise. It literally alters the chemicals in your head.

What do you like? Everyone likes something. Live for that--at least for now, no matter how small. The point of life, at the end of the day is happiness and enjoyment. Concentrate and that thing that makes you happy and just focus on it.

Anyway, good luck, man.
>>
>>1053943
>No job or school.
Holiday seasonal work up the wazoo right now. Go get a temp job, fool. You haven't exactly earned a vacation right now, have you? Go to work and stop this train of thought in its tracks. You'll feel better once a little income comes in and you plan your next move from there.
>>
>>1053943
>How long will I survive?
3 days without water
30 days without food
>>
>>1053943
hitch hike there.
im planning a suicide trip to europe this february myself except im not broke.
>>
>>1053943
Sounds like the US Navy is right for you.
>>
>>1053943

I'm from Vancouver, ask questions if you want. Its pretty expensive to live here btw, If you plan on surviving(which I would recommend)
>>
>>1053943
why not sleep in the bathroom of the train?
>>
>>1053943
Walk to San Francisco and mingle with the transients there for a while...Live off the welfare services there at least.
>>
there are small towns all up and down the coast, hit those up to dumpster dive for food. Vancouver is really cold and rainy right now so you may want to pick up some clothes/a tarp before you make it up here. if you make it to UBC come chill on wreck beach its pretty nice.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.