[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /trv/ here is one I figured would be good to ask.I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 291x173
Hey /trv/ here is one I figured would be good to ask.I have a ticket to Europe already, and am planning a several month Trip. I dont have an exact plan for returning but do want to plan a return, once I kinda figure this out. With your Experience, what has been some of the cheapest Airports for you to fly out of? Keep in Mind, Just about anywhere Western Europe will do. I will be in France, Spain, Germany and most likely stop in the UK too. If an Airport is another Country near these, I will certainly consider it.
>>
>>1135367
Some of the busiest are, perhaps obviously, Frankfurt and Amsterdam Schipol. I have had relatively cheap transatlantic flights from both of these (I am assuming despite your Strange Use of Capital Letters that you are American). Heathrow may offer deals too, or at least a lot of options, although I've only recently realized, to my embarrassment, that the busiest airports are not necessarily the cheapest.

Norwegian Airlines is supposedly a budget carrier, presumably operating out of Oslo--they not long ago started service to various US airports. I did not find fares from my home city (San Francisco) very competitive, but perhaps parts East are a better deal.
>>
>>1135367
Frankfurt, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, London
>>
>>1135367
Milan is often the cheapest. For example, you can find really good deals with Emirates flying from there.
>>
>>1135367
By far the cheapest tickets to the East coast are by Norwegian, as mentioned above. Starting from $100, $200 one way is pretty realistic. They fly from Oslo, Copenhagen and Stockholm, you can fly to or near either of this cities cheaply with Ryanair/wizzair.
>>
>>1135367
Is that Dulles International Airport?
>>
Manchester UK is cheap
>>
>>1135528
reverse image it, dog
>yes
>>1135367
dublin dulles non stop
added benefit: porterhouse beer in the terminal
>>
>>1135376
Thats good to know, Yes I am American, so I only need to reach US Soil, then I can manage from there.

Thanks everyone else for the advice. I guess this can become a bad Airport Experience thread? I can kinda start

>Coming home from Vacation
>Fly out of Orlando to Miami to Home Town
>Takes all day and tired from 6 hours of flying
>Go to collect Baggage
>Never Comes
>They sent my Bag to Chile due to incorrect Bag Code
>Mostly Mad because my Stuff has left the country before I have
>Get it back in few days with surprisingly nothing Stolen
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.