[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 days left in Switzerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (16 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 2000x2000
I've been already here for one week, have visited: Zurich, Geneva, Bern and couple of little towns.

What else can I do during my last 4 days here?
Any recomendation from a Swiss anon? Much appreciate it
>>
>>1132185
Get your ass down to Lake Como and the Italian parts of Switzerland.

Or go visit a Romansch-speaking town.
>>
>>1132185
>Go to Schaffhausen and visit the Rheinfall. It has high water atm and you won't get a more spectacular view of it.
>Go to Herisau, from there to mount Säntis. beautiful view all around and great hikes if you're into it
>Lugano or Locarno are top notch as the other anon suggested
>do the Glacier Express from Zermatt to Davos or the other way around

other suggestions depend on where you're atm...
>>
>>1132185
stalk the German National Team, their basecamp is close to the Swiss border

(seriously though, south-eastern France seems to be really beautiful)
>>
File: Silvesterchläuse.jpg (563 KB, 1570x1050) Image search: [Google]
Silvesterchläuse.jpg
563 KB, 1570x1050
>>1132185
Sounds like you haven't really been to inner Switzerland, then.
Do what >>1132214 suggests.

I will add St. Gallen to that list, Appenzell and parts of the two Appenzeller cantons for more authentic and traditional Switzerland.

You could also visit the Swiss National Park (Parc Naziunal Svizzer) in Graubunden.
>>
go to the coffee shop that sells coffee and a blowjob for 40$
>>
>>1132380
Lel, I don't even think it has opened yet.
>>
>>1132380
Swiss here. Where is that located?
>>
>>1132435
Genf. Where else could there be something so degenerate?
>>
>>1132441
>was just in Genf last weekend

Damn. That would have been fitting. Because I had a date with a girl, and she ended up turning me down. Could definitely have gone to a bj coffee shop as the consolation prize.
>>
>>1132185
Did you stay in any hostels? If so, which ones?
I'll be in Switzerland in early August and all the hostels look terrible/antisocial
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 450x300
>>1132994
Fribourg, hôtel des 4 vents :^)
>>
File: Hostelview.jpg (205 KB, 750x495) Image search: [Google]
Hostelview.jpg
205 KB, 750x495
>>1132185
check out the mountain hostel in Gimmelwald
>>
I want to take the Glacier Express.
Should I go all the way through at once or should I stop and sight-see on the way?
Are there some nice cities on the express' route?
>>
This weekend is Zurifaest in Zurich. All weekend, just walk around the center and enjoy events, lots of people, and overpriced food and drinks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.