[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to move to Narita airport Terminal on a permanent basis.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 6104668.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
6104668.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
I want to move to Narita airport Terminal on a permanent basis.
Is this possible? I have roughly 12 million yen in savings. I believe I can do this, and it is my life dream to do this.

First of all, I'll get this out of the way, yes, I am a weaboo. I love Japan. I don't see any issue with loving what is, essentially, the perfect society. I love anime too, yes, and the anime advertisments at the airport are one of my main considerations. My parents disallow me to have anime posters in my room so the airport would be a nice release. However, I have many reasons for wanting to do this, chief among them the peace of living at an airport and the fact that I would finally be able to settle down. I have chosen Narita Terminal 1 for many reasons.

It is a very large departure area with a huge amount of things to see and do. The observatory area is probably the best placed observatory area in any airport I have visited. I love watching planes go by. I could do it all day everyday.

Lifestyle at Narita would be perfect. It has a wide array of restaurants. It has a salon for hygiene. It has showers. It is clean. It has dining options to suit everyday, whether I wish for some rice balls from 7-Eleven or Lawson or a McDonalds or Confections from Ginza or nice high class dining establishments. I would never get bored of the food. Ever. It is warm and welcoming and I am sure the Japanese people would allow me to stay. Which brings me to my next point for why I think this is possible...
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
16 KB, 480x360
At Narita, both in departures and in arrivals Japanese film crews film a show called 'Why did you come to Japan?' in which they interview people who have been visiting the country.

I am certain that they would soon recognise me, and make me into a celebrity on Japanese television and internet. This would ensure I would be granted permanent residence of the airport. My money would dry out but I am sure people would buy me food and drink just for being so dedicated to my cause.

Hiroo Onoda. Have you heard of him?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25772192

He was a Japanese soldier who fought for 3 decades after world war 2. He died a hero and a legend to the people of Japan. By moving into Narita I hope to essentially become the modern version of Hiroo Onoda. By steadfastily refusing to leave my new home, I am sure that I will become worshipped. When I die I may even get a statue of myself at the airport, something typically reserved for Emperors. I have visited Japan 10 times, I know the mentality of the Japanese people. They admire western dedication to their ideals. And this? This is my ideal. The last time I visited Narita I saw a beautiful Middle Eastern Girl purchasing Onigiri at Lawson claiming the airport was so clean she never wanted to leave. I hope she will see me on TV- I know she watches Japanese TV as I followed her and watched her use her phone- and join me at my home.

Do you believe I have what it takes? I have extensively examined previous cases of people living at airports.
>>
>>1132892
>I have extensively examined previous cases of people living at airports.
Give me examples, anon.
>>
OP! Your plan is FANTASTIC!

Ignore every single anon that reply saying that your plan is stupid, that you're an idiot, a retarded dreamer or anything negative about you or your plan! Even if they have a sound argument against you! They're just jealous!

Go for it, OP! Carve your mark in history!

Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me! Believe in the me that believes in you!
>>
>>1132916
>NB4 Tom Hanks
>>
I hadn't seen this pasta in a while
>>
>>1132889
>>1132892
Have your (you) my friend
>>
>>1132889
Do it now! It's a brilliant idea mate! You'll be famous, bro! Go for it!
>>
I hope this isn't a serious question

is this some sort of pasta I haven't seen before? no one is this dumb
>>
>>1132892
MFW I was interviewed for this show and and I am dying to see the final product
>>
Go back to /a and never come back please.
>>
The perfect society. LOL.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.