[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scuba Diving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1451743609552.jpg (694 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451743609552.jpg
694 KB, 1920x1080
Sup /trv/, Really want to learn to scuba dive but have no idea of what the best place is for this for me really. Im a White British and was wondering where the best place for it is? only mention this for language barriers etc Thanks!
>>
Maybe start with stating where the fuck on the planet you are? What a sad thread....
>>
>>1130464
A scuba diving school.
Use google.
>>
Go to your local dive shop and get your cert.

Concentrate on how to dive first before getting all worried about where you are going to go.

Places that are the best in the world... Indonesia ( Raja Ampat, Komodo, Lembeh Strait), Palau, Truk Lagoon, Fiji, Galapagos.

But seriously, get at least 20-40 dives in before you go to one of these places or you'll turn out on the news as some idiot diver dying. Some of these places have strong currents and noob diver will have a hard time fighting it.

Literally you if you make your try to dive at one of these exotic places as a noob
>get off dive boat
>descend to 60ft
>chill
>get caught in current
>be a noob
>panic
>150FT deep
>be a noob
>dont check air
>doesnt pay attention to depth
>ascends fast as fuck
>dies from bends

Please, anon. This stories are way too common. Become a decent diver before you decide to to dive trips to "the best places".

There are places like Bahamas, Florida, Mexico, parts of Caribbean that are great for noobs.

Before you hit up Indo, Fiji, Galapagos, Palau, get good at diving at easy places.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.