[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Road Trip Virginity to be Lost Soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: linc.jpg (257 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
linc.jpg
257 KB, 427x640
I am going on a road trip longer than 8 hours for the first time in my life. I'll be traveling from Illinois to Mt. Rushmore and then Yellowstone with my S.O.

Things to be wary of? Things I should pack? Google gives me a lot of bullshit and pinterest-esque answers.
We'll be gone for 8 days.
>>
I did that drive a few years ago. Buy an annual national park pass for sure. It'll get you into any national park or national monument for free. Make sure to stop in the badlands for a day in South Dakota. I reccomend staying in Cody Wyoming on the way into Yellowstone. Also, if you have time, drive down to Jackson Wyoming and stay there for a few days if you have the time. It's one of the best little cities in the US. If you have money to splurge, go do a whitewater rafting trip or take a horse ride in jackson.
>>
>>1137111
>buy a pass
>gets you in for free
>buy to get for free

I dont think those words mean what you think they mean
>>
>>1137111
>>1137198

It depends on how many national parks you plan on visiting in the next year. If you're only visiting a couple national parks/monuments just pay the regular entrance fee, it's good for 7 days at national parks.

>>1136940
>Things to be wary of? Things I should pack?
Make sure your gas is good and inspect your car before you go, don't let it get below 1/4 tank.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.