[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alanya experiences?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: alanya.jpg (71 KB, 920x506) Image search: [Google]
alanya.jpg
71 KB, 920x506
any experiences with Alanya? I'm sort of...going there with my family and I'm not sure if the islamic doctrine is strong there. I've seen videos with bars and nightclubs but I'm still unsure how to approach the destination by attitude...
>>
I went there three times with my family. Having never been abroad elsewhere it was cool then (I was 12-15 I think).

Not sure what to tell you exactly. The beach on the right side of the castle or whatever was better iirc. Prepare to die in the heat.
>>
>>1136455
Antalya (100km further West) is a bit better but nevertheless the experience wil lbe similar. The islamic doctirne is almost non existent for tourists and they are quite used to tourists so you must not be scared about any behavoir tabus.
>>
As a turk, i can only say that lt is the best part of the turkey right now. There arent any islamic shit. You can do whatever you want without any problem. The weather is may little b a problem but it is ok you will get used to it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.