[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Couchsurfing in Lyon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0
So, I was thinking of going to Lyon via CS and a guy told me I could go there, but now he lives naked "because of the heat".

Should I go and be anal raped or try a new one?
>>
>>1135862
Use your common sense, dude.
/thread
>>
Idk man he has a lot of references, mostly positive
>>
>>1135862
Obviously go and get anal raped. Why even make this thread?
>>
Frenchfag who lived in the Lyon (and now in Grenoble) here.
The weather is most of the time quite hot and heavy in the area during the summer, so I'm sure he is not kidding.
Some people in Lyon are a bit eccentric, like in every sizeable city, I guess he is just a naturist.
So if he has a lot of positive references as you said, I don't think he won't harm you.
But I've never done some couchsurfing tho and I'm not sure I could handle hanging around at the place of a guy who would expose his dong to me. I'm sure you can find some other people if you don't feel conformtable with him.
>>
>>1136109
>I don't think he won't harm you.
Ok, maybe this was a Freudian slip
>>
You expect to NOT get anal raped in France?
>>
He wrote me that he could avoid going around naked but I already found another host.
Travel is fun but not going for anal rape sometimes it's better
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.